Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Should I Go Into Forex Trading - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Into Forex Trading (585 Views)

If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. / Should I Go For Marriage Or Career? / My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Into Forex Trading by motionarena: 10:20am On Jan 22, 2023
Hi guys recently I have seen many reels on my Instagram of guys into forex trading and making it big displaying a wealthy lifestyle. Seems forex is the new oil well.

I would like to hear from experience if its a career worth going into I have like 10000 dollars to spare for trading.

Thanks in advance for your advise
Re: Should I Go Into Forex Trading by SocialJustice: 10:26am On Jan 22, 2023
I was an active trader between 2002 and 2015. Don't do it especially if you are emotional and lack discipline. Forex is not worth the effort unless your capital is large and with large capital, there are safer online businesses to do. Software testers are in short supply globally, learn that skill instead. With $10 and dedication, you can start earning $1k monthly in 2 months. Up to $200k annually in 5 years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Into Forex Trading by qwertyboss(m): 10:44am On Jan 22, 2023
motionarena:
Hi guys recently I have seen many reels on my Instagram of guys into forex trading and making it big displaying a wealthy lifestyle. Seems forex is the new oil well.

I would like to hear from experience if its a career worth going into I have like 10000 dollars to spare for trading.

If you are thinking of learning by yourself and delving into trading right away with your money I bet you will blow everything.

Sure Forex is the new oil money but there are fire sparks along the way that could burn the entire oil.

If you received a proper mentorship and guidance then you will probably find your way with Forex else it's the Doomsday of your cash.

But if you are serious about it, there is a way to go about Forex with virtually no risk if you stick to extreme guidelines, rules and regulations.

You can buy a trading robot to do the trading for you or you engage the service of a professional with proven track record to trade for your and split the profits.

I know someone who manage trading accounts for clients under predefined agreement like " You open and fund your trading account, then profit or loss will be splitted according to an agreed percentage like 50:50 or 30:70 or 40:60 that's if there is 100usd profits the manager gets 50% while the client get 50% plus his capital or if there's a 100usd loss, the manager repay the client 50% of the amount loss in 50:50 case for a trading period of say 1weak or 1month or any '
Re: Should I Go Into Forex Trading by frankadrian: 10:52am On Jan 22, 2023
motionarena:

Forex is not a get rich quick scheme. Those guys you see are only influencers, trying to grow their social media followers, earn money from adverts and subscriptions. That's their business. Not FOREX.

Forex is a viable means of income but ONLY after you've invested years to learn and paper-trade. And finally like someone already said, you need good capital. Not 1,000 dollars. People who tell you otherwise are only after something from you.

And don't give anybody money to trade for you. Na Ponzi people.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Forex Trading by marlow1962(m): 10:57am On Jan 22, 2023
See as u wn allow ur money fly from ur pocket enter another man pocket without giving u anytin.
Re: Should I Go Into Forex Trading by 1Battery(m): 10:57am On Jan 22, 2023
SocialJustice:
I was an active trader between 2002 and 2015. Don't do it especially if you are emotional and lack discipline. Forex is not worth the effort unless your capital is large and with large capital, there are safer online businesses to do. Software testers are in short supply globally, learn that skill instead. With $10 and dedication, you can start earning $1k monthly in 2 months. Up to $200k annually in 5 years.

Am interested sir, please how do I get to learn this skill.
Re: Should I Go Into Forex Trading by Schmoople(m): 11:16am On Jan 22, 2023
Well for a start
Look for a good signal paid subscribers
I recommend spirit fx
Look him on telegram

But don't start with the whole 10k

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Forex Trading by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
motionarena:

First advice: seek mentorship, I wasted 400K because of lack of proper guidance.

Secondly settle for what works for you: you'll see fx opportunities in signals or naked charts, this will come with experience as you trade demo and life, I paid for serious trainings, this your best bet. Don't let someone trade for you without first establishing competence or pay for signals, it's all bullshit.

(1) (Reply)

My Igbo Wife Too,has Japa With My kids,this is were I say Igbo amaka,lol / How Many Push Ups Do You Do A Day - Strictly Workout / Weird Actress Deliberately Records Herself Having Wild Flexing Wit Stepbrother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.