Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Too Too Soon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Too Soon (256 Views)

A Tragic Loss: The Bright Light Of Yul Edochie's Son Extinquished Too Soon / Is My Husband And I Not Compatible ? Too Tight Vs Too Soon / Boyfriend Too Close To Family Too Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Too Too Soon by emp180: 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
Where are you going?” Marianne asked. She knew what I did, what got me off. Camgirl sex was my naughty pleasure, it got me off more than any smut story. It was my sex fantasy as well as my clients.

My girl’s sweet face was still glowing from her recent climax, and some blonde curls were stuck to her cheeks.

“I have to work,” I smiled ruefully.

I could’ve easily been tempted to dive back into those crisp cotton sheets to let her pleasure me as thoroughly as I had her, but I had a reputation to maintain and customers to satisfy. Being late and sexually jaded was not my style.

After a quick shower, I stepped out of the steamy bathroom and into my dressing room, swathed in a thick, plush towel. Several of my drawers were dedicated to beautiful lingerie. I used to enjoy shopping for it, but now my fans sent it to me; my measurements and preferences were listed on my agency profile...read more

(1) (Reply)

Common Gaslighting Phrases / . / Please,can You Help Me With Mtn Data??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.