Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? (13074 Views)

How Did You Achieve Financial Freedom This Year?? / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man / Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Birdman07090(m): 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
This i achieve alot, from January to this December i haven't been admitted in the hospital

1 Like

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Ten06(m): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by opera1(m): 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
Yes! From Single to Married.
Hope to see better 2023 by the grace of God.
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by debbydams(f): 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
Guest2008:
Just one month left my people. Were you able to accomplish what you aimed for at the beginning of the year?

As for me, I'm still hopeful on the God of the eleventh hour cheesy
bless God
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Greenfaces: 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
What God granted me this year is far more than i could have dreamed about
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by FashionCookie(f): 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
Me wey dey find money to buy my mahine(s)... lipsrsealed
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by JasonScoolari: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
DomainPros:
idiotic silly lonely biiitch.
Was there any need for the insult?

1 Like

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by xynerise: 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
YES!!
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by mrpackager(m): 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
No!
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by achimendy(m): 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
Guest2008:
Just one month left my people. Were you able to accomplish what you aimed for at the beginning of the year?

No I didn't, but I know am getting close.
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Annahh(f): 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
Yes I did. I made money this year more than I expected, got a good job this year. Next year will even be better.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Fairview1: 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
Starz825:
I noticed say the year wey I get plans ...i just put myself under unnecessary pressure.... infact I enter trouble....

You see this year...I enter am with God, na your hand i dey oo ..have mercy on me....

And i can see the difference

Mind to share more
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by ellizy(m): 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
Is this post here to insult us
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by doneback04: 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
Well, it has been a year of ups and downs but we give thanks to God, we pray for a better year come next year, merry Christmas
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Domistar5(f): 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
Brownshoe:
mommy's boy, God pls give my mom longer life the woman did a lot for me,

I know how you feel bro, God will be there for you, be calm

Am a female and last born tongue

It's so crazy, she didn't even believe she will die...
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by PraiseHim4ever: 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
Brownshoe:
you achieve, infact ur own thanksgiving.

Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
It is a beautiful day ay ay ay 2x
God I wanna thank you for pain, thank u for rain

God did this year. Im grateful to you. grin grin grin. For been alive is a blessing you give me my God. Thank u God
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
I achieved one, on God for the rest
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Killermamba: 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
Guest2008:

Yeah I did and God has been faithful
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ten06:
If you are single lady between 25yrs to 45yrs, you live in the US or Europe and need someone to settle down with, email me lets talk

grin grin no joy
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Indispensable85(m): 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
2022 my best year by far. Didn't achieve everything I set out but still my best year by miles.
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Starz825(m): 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
Fairview1:

Mind to share more
Last year...Got into an investment deal that looked viable at first but cost me a lot at the end...cos I was so planned up in making a lot of money going into 2021...then all of a sudden it all hit the rock.... wasn't just my funds...my friends, friend's friends...the experience was bad....
Fast forwarded to last quarter of the year 2021...I was involved in an accident... nearly lost my life....i got scars till now...
2021 was terrible and lesson-filled at the same time
So then I entered 2022 with God...cos I said to myself ain't planning no shit...I was literally tired of everything...

God provided me a new job ... started all over again...

There is peace knowing God put me here...
I literally stopped getting worried about the future...same future you don't even know if you are gonna be part of .... imagine if I had died..that's the end

Any good thing I deserve will come...it's just a matter of time..

I will keep believing, I will keep knocking. HE will do it without stress..

2 Likes

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
Furk what I've seen!!!!!!
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by OlawaleBammie: 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
I just wanted to save 1.5M and I did...

Nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Nursepepeye(f): 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
Guest2008:

buhari destroy every Nigerians destiny.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Kisico: 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
Evisoblog:
grin Nearly

If your vocabulary is good
And you enjoying Chatting into the far night.
Or like helping/assisting people with enquiries.
If yes you can be payed for these qualities.
Send a message to dollardchatsmerch@gmail.com
Interested
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Oyindamolah: 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
Yes
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Welcomme: 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
First

5 Likes

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by zhirkovrado(m): 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
Not all smooth, but thanks to God, we go stronger next year. Mark this commenter.
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by EdiskyHarry: 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2022
Sad, I'll say capital no, I'll try again next year, wish myself best of luck.
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by dazzlingd(m): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
Guest2008:

Most of it, not all
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by tunnex190: 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
I achieved nothing but my life. That only is what I will always be grateful for.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Who Suffer In Silence / Re-prioritize: A Clarion Call To Ladies / Engagement List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.