Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? (13082 Views)

How Did You Achieve Financial Freedom This Year?? / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man / Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by akilo1: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
My goal was to get 20k dollar but I manage get 19k ..not too bad
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Ishilove: 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
JeffreyJunior:
Cost of toilet tissue is high now so no more concoction rice if you understand what I mean. Hahaha.

Sure do. Continue maintaining beauty and don't work too hard okay. wink
No can't do, my good sir. We gatto chase the molla wink smiley

You take care, jar head.
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Ever8090: 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Bought my first house in the States
Jesus Christ....thank God for you
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by maasoap(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
Guest2008:
Just one month left my people. Were you able to accomplish what you aimed for at the beginning of the year?

As for me, I'm still hopeful on the God of the eleventh hour cheesy

Five year financial growth plan (2018-2022) has come to a successful ending.
Next year is building project, according to the plan.
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by ukaface(f): 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
Yes
My goal was to japa
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by higgs: 10:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
It was a good year. 80% of goals achieved.
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by joyousever(f): 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
And It all ended in praise!
Just put the past behind you and focus on your future in a new clime. May God keep healing every broken heart!

Aaaaarghmed:
January 1st 2022,I was so sad because of a big disappointment, I was supposed to get married but was disappointed by the lady.I applied for France visa,was denied,applied for Iceland, was denied..in this process I lost alot of money over 1.2m.Despite the fact that I have a good income,I was depressed and sad most times.I took alcohol every week to suppress my anger and unhealthy mood.But some weeks ago.I got a visa to an European country. DONT give up.It has being a very rough year for me,but it ended in happiness and early next year am leaving this hell hole to start a new life.I thank God.

1 Like

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Donbayor: 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
I dropped my 3rd rap single titled ‘Pride Park’ that’s an achievement I’m so proud of’ it’s a great year for me
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:41am On Dec 26, 2022
joyousever:
And It all ended in praise!
Just put the past behind you and focus on your future in a new clime. May God keep healing every broken heart!

Amen,the past is already behind,but I really wished we are still togeda because she suffered with me when I had nothing and I was hoping we enjoyed and be a success togeda.Thanks
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by kossyablaze(m): 4:59am On Dec 26, 2022
Sirseedorf:
Life has been tough, lost two job this year, now into truck learning, motor boy for now. I can't believe am doing it but at times one need to face the reality. My only achieved goal this year is my healthy life and not going astray in terms of crimes. Despite all I will stay focus. moreover blood is still on the finger running, so I will keep on fighting to achieve more next year. But I pray for good health first....

Merry Xmas nairalanders
hmmmm...keep it up man. Just find ur way exit 9ja. Truck drivers get paid Weller here o. $85-$120k per year.

1 Like

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by NohurryInLife: 10:11am On Dec 26, 2022
Make I just keep being quiet
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by ManspaceBarber(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2022
One of my goals this year is to win TEF grant for my business. I put in all my best and had faith in my creator. I won the grant.

I didn't achieve all my goals, but I am happy and grateful for the ones I achieved.
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Domistar5(f): 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
Brownshoe:
sorry about that,

Are you married?

Nope
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Brownshoe: 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
Domistar5:

Nope
we can get to know each other, maybe just maybe, we may vibe, 091534 82410 WhatsApp
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Tegabadguy(m): 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
Guest2008:
Just one month left my people. Were you able to accomplish what you aimed for at the beginning of the year?

As for me, I'm still hopeful on the God of the eleventh hour cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin Nooooooooooooooo
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Harfisco(m): 7:24am On Dec 27, 2022
No, I did not
I keep hoping on God
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Ouchbabe(f): 7:34am On Dec 27, 2022
Signum:
Yes, I did.

*Solved a major family financial issue
*Bought a plot of land somewhere
*Changed/upgraded wheels

Plus small savings even now...

All to the Glory of God almighty.

Congratulations dear. I am happy for you. More wins come 2023.
Send me small data naa make I follow you enjoy small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Engagement List / I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! / Happy Valentine From Me To All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.