Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? (13107 Views)

How Did You Achieve Financial Freedom This Year?? / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man / Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Ishilove: 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
JeffreyJunior:
Not all but the ones I couldn't, I'm kinda grateful now I didn't.

Ahn ahn, onye uku. Where have you been? It's been a while

Feliz navidad.
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by omoyeni37: 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
No, but thankful of life

2 Likes

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by FahBuLous: 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
No I didn't..
I was aspiring to be a web developer bfr the end of this year but I didn't accomplish it.
I lost my laptop, I lost all my gadgets that was going to enable me become one cry cry

Now I'm gonna start all over again this year, hustling to get them and embarking on my web development journey..

So help me God..

2 Likes

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Redman44(m): 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
Burglars and Thieves vandalized my property at Ikorodu this year. Aluminium windows and outer burglary rails were carted away ( these stolen items cost up to 370,000 naira + ). fruit of the womb for me and wifey was not achieved ( 2023 will favour us ). I got a new job this year. Not Good, Not Bad sums up 2022 for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by yinkbell: 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
PraiseHim4ever:
Yes! I was discharged and acquitted some months back, after staying 4years in prison awaiting trial. It's more than an achievement to me.

I thank Good for your deliverance.
This year and next year pls draw closer to God and give Him control of your life. He will see you through bro!

1 Like

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by occfx: 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
Guest2008:
Just one month left my people. Were you able to accomplish what you aimed for at the beginning of the year?

As for me, I'm still hopeful on the God of the eleventh hour cheesy

My only hope now is Bet... Before 31st
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by PraiseHim4ever: 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
yinkbell:

I thank Good for your deliverance.
This year and next year pls draw closer to God and give Him control of your life. He will see you through bro!

Already done that. thanks bro
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by DomainPros: 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Was there any need for the insult?

That bastard was trolling me over a thread that I created. Because the thread empowered men to emancipate themselves, which stood against her feministic views, she decided to attack me unprovoked.

A lot of people commented on the thread on the front page and moved on but that e-diot called her friend to troll me. I also found out she does this to a lot of guys on here.

Told her to leave me alone. A week later she goes around mentioning me in a thread that has nothing to do with me, just to trigger me. I avoided her for a long time and even warned her to not mention me again because I have no business with the thread. You know what she did, she mentioned me again.

Please just leave her alone to face the monster she created because the !d!ot had assumed I was some timid person. If not for online anonymity, she won't try this level of attack, where I hadn't done anything wrong, without being slapped to reset her brain.

Am I the cause of her loneliness and her inability to keep a man to the point that she became a feminist or she should blame her inability make good choices? Am I the reason or cause of her puzzy being stretch beyond its elastic limits till the men moved on because they were done with her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by zegeijuwa: 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
Honestly I'm not adding this year to my age, I didn't use it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by ufotty2001: 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
Yes I was able to achieve my financial goals this year. Infact I even bought expensive plot of land in a remote area. However, am 37yrs now up till now am unable to find a woman I will get married to. Am finding it so difficult to see a honest woman I don't really know why.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by hardon1(m): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
Some people will just be seriously lying to themselves in a faceless forum like this as if someone is pointing a gun to thier head

Lying to people who don't even know you. Na wah

1 Like

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Brownshoe: 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
Domistar5:

Am a female and last born tongue

It's so crazy, she didn't even believe she will die...
sorry about that,

Are you married?
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Hotty321(m): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
I only thank God for life and hope still dey even though I no achieve anything this year
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by VinnyBaba: 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
DomainPros:

That bastard was trolling me over a thread that I created. Because the thread empowered men to emancipate themselves, which stood against her feministic views, she decided to attack me unprovoked.

A lot of people commented on the thread on the front page and moved on but that e-diot called her friend to troll me. I also found out she does this to a lot of guys on here.

Told her to leave me alone. A week later she goes around mentioning me in a thread that has nothing to do with me, just to trigger me. I avoided her for a long time and even warned her to not mention me again because I have no business with the thread. You know what she did, she mentioned me again.

Please just leave her alone to face the monster she created because the !d!ot had assumed I was some timid person. If not for online anonymity, she won't try this level of attack, where I hadn't done anything wrong, without being slapped to reset her brain.

Am I the cause of her loneliness and her inability to keep a man to the point that she became a feminist or she should blame her inability make good choices? Am I the reason or cause of her puzzy being stretch beyond its elastic limits till the men moved on because they were done with her?

Trolling and Insulting is A MUST in Nland.

Me and Magnolia always Cuss ourselves BUT I hardly take it personal.

Just Relax, OK? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by osazee12(m): 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
At the end of last year, I set out some goals for 2022.
Looking at my list I was able to achieve 60%.
I look to achieving a higher percentage next year so help me God
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by menix(m): 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
Getting married was it but I no understand myself.. To see wife material or even girl friend cum be like say nah australian visa I dey find.

I pray I start going out to see if nxt year won't pass me by...
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Freethinker87: 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
No, I didn't get Joshua Ajisope this year. I hope for better luck next year.
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by JeffreyJunior: 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ishilove:

Ahn ahn, onye uku. Where have you been? It's been a while

Feliz navidad.
My dear, ike gwuru.

Compliment of the season. I hope you cooked foofoo and egusi for xmas?
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by kenrish2(m): 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Bought my first house in the States
congrat that's good

2 Likes

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by AlphaStorm: 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
No
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Ishilove: 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
JeffreyJunior:
My dear, ike gwuru.

Compliment of the season. I hope you cooked foofoo and egusi for xmas?
You and who wan chop heavy fufu in this hot weather? Na the usual rice and stew very plenty grin
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by cobby14(m): 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
Didn’t achieve any. Lost all the funds I started the year with to my traveling plan. I almost got burnt in my car while refueling at a fueling station 5 days ago. I thank God for everything and I hope next year come with a big smile.
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by seanwilliam(m): 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
Although I didn’t set any goal in particular last year but i progress tremendously.
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
Yup
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by JeffreyJunior: 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ishilove:

You and who wan chop heavy fufu in this hot weather? Na the usual rice and stew very plenty grin
Okay mek I try see if this my nonsense rickety keke will start today and be on my way ozigbo ozigbo.

Hunger too much for my side now. cheesy
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Ishilove: 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
JeffreyJunior:
Okay mek I try see if this my nonsense rickety keke will start today and be on my way ozigbo ozigbo.

Hunger too much for my side now. cheesy
Oga, wait till tomorrow when I will be cooking for the less privileged cheesy

I've missed your yeyerity sha. Hope you're good?
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Nicerazor(m): 7:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
- Relocated to the Uk with my wife and child
- Msc loading
- bought two plots of land to my real estate portfolio.
We go again next year with more goals to crush

2 Likes

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by JeffreyJunior: 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ishilove:

Oga, wait till tomorrow when I will be cooking for the less privileged cheesy

I've missed your yeyerity sha. Hope you're good?
Hahaha, kuku finish me patapata.

I'm good dear.
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Ishilove: 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
JeffreyJunior:
Hahaha, kuku finish me patapata.

I'm good dear.
Enter market and cook concoction rice smiley

You keep being good and always keep your head up, my old friend.
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by BigDawsNet: 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
kenrish2:
congrat that's good

Thanks
May Almighty approve your case today! You trust him or not... it doesn't matter...

You are settled today bro!!!

2 Likes

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Sirchiboy: 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2022
Couldn't achieve more due to constant sickness.
I thank God for the gift of life.
Planned of getting married but things didn't go the way it supposed to go.
The irony of life: I don't even have a woman or G that I want to marry �
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by JeffreyJunior: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ishilove:

Enter market and cook concoction rice smiley

You keep being good and always keep your head up, my old friend.
Cost of toilet tissue is high now so no more concoction rice if you understand what I mean. Hahaha.

Sure do. Continue maintaining beauty and don't work too hard okay. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Marries 2 Men, Charged To Sharia Court / Engagement List / Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.