Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Man’s Apartment Is The Latest Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man’s Apartment Is The Latest Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Vid) (1444 Views)

Don’t Judge Other Pastors Because Of My Sin / What Apartment Is Best For A Newly Wedded Couple? / Here's An Example Of "Na Dem Dey Rush Us". See Babes Sha. (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man’s Apartment Is The Latest Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Vid) by officialwdhtv: 3:39am On Feb 17
Man’s apartment becomes the latest example of ‘Don’t judge a book by its cover’

Check it out!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amL2Pmzthis

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3bp8OfvBeW/?igsh=MWNoYTJzNTE5MDYwbw==

1 Share

Re: Man’s Apartment Is The Latest Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Vid) by 123yes(m): 3:44am On Feb 17
Most men does that to attract ladies. They form big boys without money in their pockets. Others are cute when you see them on the road but where they're live is an eye saw

1 Like

Re: Man’s Apartment Is The Latest Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Vid) by Chrisrare: 4:29am On Feb 17
the kind of things that amazes poor people...

2 Likes

Re: Man’s Apartment Is The Latest Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Vid) by Emmanuel909090: 6:02am On Feb 17
Wisdom encrypted
Re: Man’s Apartment Is The Latest Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Vid) by Jennyclay(f): 6:51am On Feb 17
That doesn’t change the fact that he’s a broke man undecided.

I mean.. Look at how unkempt and dirty his environment looks undecided. Atleast he should have just started from his termites infested doors undecided

The truth is, men that package their selves like this don’t have shi shi, they don’t have money to take good care of a lady! They can be so stingy.

God forbid undecided
Re: Man’s Apartment Is The Latest Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Vid) by lebienconnu: 6:53am On Feb 17
123yes:
Most men does that to attract ladies. They form big boys without money in their pockets. Others are cute when you see them on the road but where they're live is an eye saw

Eye sore

2 Likes

Re: Man’s Apartment Is The Latest Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Vid) by GOATandYAMtheory: 7:37am On Feb 17
Bull crap!

Forget the interior, With all those torn nets and very dirty environment, Na rats and roaches go finish am last last,
Re: Man’s Apartment Is The Latest Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Vid) by PerfectStranger(m): 7:53am On Feb 17
Jennyclay:

I mean.. Look at how unkempt and dirty his environment looks undecided. Atleast he should have just started from his termites infested doors undecided

The truth is, men that package their selves like this don’t have shi shi, they don’t have money to take good care of a lady! They can be so stingy.

God forbid undecided
Why are you always concerned about men's money? undecided
Re: Man’s Apartment Is The Latest Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Vid) by EEIA: 8:04am On Feb 17
grin

but if you can have something like that, why live in that kind of environment? I will only understand if its his family’s house.

1 Like

Re: Man’s Apartment Is The Latest Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Vid) by Olarewaju89: 8:27am On Feb 17
Getting pregnant for a guy named Peter is very dangerous. He denied Jesus 3 times, imagine an ordinary pregnancy? grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man’s Apartment Is The Latest Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Vid) by Jennyclay(f): 8:35am On Feb 17
PerfectStranger:

Why are you always concerned about men's money? undecided
A man who don’t have money isn’t capable of taking good care of me.

Can you advice your female siblings to date a man who can’t take good care of them undecided.

Personally, If I mistakenly date a broke man, I will just be cheating on him anyhow without remorse, there’s nothing to hide, I’m just being honest here. undecided.

I can’t ask you for financial support and you will be giving me story upon stories!

If you like say whatever you wanna say. That’s your headache!
Re: Man’s Apartment Is The Latest Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Vid) by online4business: 8:38am On Feb 17
Jennyclay:

Can you advice your female siblings to date a man who can’t take good care of them undecided.

Personally, If I date a broke man, I will just be cheating on him anyhow with remorse, there’s nothing to hide, I’m just being honest here. undecided.

I can’t ask you for financial support and you will be giving me story upon stories!

Sisi are you disabled?

Just asking because my 13 year old daughter here in Uganda MAKES HER OWN MONEY.

2 Likes

Re: Man’s Apartment Is The Latest Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Vid) by PerfectStranger(m): 11:36am On Feb 17
online4business:

Sisi are you disabled?

Just asking because my 13 year old daughter here in Uganda MAKES HER OWN MONEY.
Apparently she's disabled bro
Re: Man’s Apartment Is The Latest Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Vid) by Alexiiydon: 3:34am On Feb 19
Jennyclay:

Personally, If I mistakenly date a broke man, I will just be cheating on him anyhow without remorse, there’s nothing to hide, I’m just being honest here. undecided.

broke girl Dey look for rich bf don’t even know you feminists Dey get bf abi you’re the first

1 Like

Re: Man’s Apartment Is The Latest Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Vid) by Alexiiydon: 3:36am On Feb 19
Jennyclay:

God forbid undecided
why should I date a broke girl who can’t take care of herself you for example
Re: Man’s Apartment Is The Latest Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Vid) by Edoziesmart(m): 3:33pm On Feb 26
Alexiiydon:
broke girl Dey look for rich bf don’t even know you feminists Dey get bf abi you’re the first
She is feminist online but confirm hookup girl offline. Take her talk serious here at your own peril.

(1) (Reply)

Sharing Your Bed ? You Are Not Clever / Me, My Ex And Her / How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.