Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike (23097 Views)

Same Amadi: Adeleke's Appeal Of Tribunal's Decision Will Fail / Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People / Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by onomeabuja: 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
lifeandjoy:
I see Wike not supporting Atiku.
I see the G5 governor's coming together to make sure Obi is elected president.
I see Nigeria becoming a prosperous nation after Peter Obi's inguration.
All these I have seen.
Every day u de type; bulaba bulaba like tinubu ...... U have seen what!!!
Giving ur self fake hopes with fake eye sight!!!
Man go & take ur medication & stop using nairaland & Obi mentality to delude u....
Like I say....,
If Ur Obi win this presidency, make my blokos cut comot embarassed
The better candidate are these men in suit!!! grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by DrAkpamudehe: 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

Speak for your father sir, and if he is Atiku, then I pity you already!

Thank you.

What exactly has your father achieved in life that gives you the audacity to call a man that your next 10 generations can never measure up to a rogue?
Online urchin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by Praxis758: 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
This one is committing political suicide in the name of fighting Atiku and Ayu.

The seeds he’s sowing now will hunt him in 2027 of any future ambition.

Time is a field, the harvest will ripe after February elections when the reality will dawn on him.

None of his G5 compatriots will have the capital to muster any weight after 2023 except Makinde (provided he wins)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by Crusadee: 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
GboyegaD:
The level of anti-party activities in our politics is alarming. He should keep mute on his choice for presidency since he cannot work for his party.
it's allowed where's there's no justice.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by annisy(f): 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
If this happens it will definitely be a game changer but I don't see that happening they will prefer to work for the drug lord!!
lifeandjoy:
All these I have seen.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by Thebigheart: 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
temitope27:
JAGABAN IS WINNING RIVERS FOR SURE

You say wetin?
Anyway, talk is free.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by cactus1549: 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
Wike, man of the people, ride on sir, we are with you.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by lifeandjoy: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
annisy:
If this happens it will definitely be a game changer but I don't see that happening they will prefer to work for the drug lord!!

Young Lady believe my prophecy.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by ORIAYO70(m): 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
lifeandjoy:
All these I have seen.

U r correct
But GOT or 6 supporting Obi
Go back to bed
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by lifeandjoy: 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
ORIAYO70:

U r correct
But GOT or 6 supporting Obi
Go back to bed

Please I don't understand you
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by temitope27(m): 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
Thebigheart:

You say wetin?
Anyway, talk is free.

suicide is free, if you are willing
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by Angelfrost(m): 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

What exactly has your father achieved in life that gives you the audacity to call a man that your next 10 generations can never measure up to a rogue?
Online urchin

My father has done well for himself and society without a need to steal and loot.
I'm blessed and thankful for that.

Bro, speak for yourself and your father who hide under Atiku's shadow!

Thank you.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by alimiadedayo1: 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
lifeandjoy:
All these I have seen.
no matter how you are deceived by your delusion just know that Peter obi can never become the president of this country
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by onome2013: 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
Your Excellency, You are becoming a talkative
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by alimiadedayo1: 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2022
lifeandjoy:
All these I have seen.

Pain. Heart aches grin
what is paining you that Peter obi will never become the president of the country till he dies
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by Gunayo(m): 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
The truth is that Obi need the support of the G5 governors to have a brighter chance of winning the 2023 presidential election.
I hope they will become Obidient soon.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by DrAkpamudehe: 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

My father has done well for himself and society without a need to steal and loot.
I'm blessed and thankful for that.

Bro, speak for yourself and your father who hide under Atiku's shadow!

Thank you.

Your papa na urchin. Gerrout
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by Fuckyoumod: 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
Chinonye2022:
People that will vote for Atiku wil vote for Atiku people that wil vote for Obi wil vote for Obi people that wil vote for Tinubu wil vote for Tinubu nothing will ever change their minds
Don't mind the talkative.

He sees himself god.

Wike can't decide who an average Rivers citizen would vote for. He is just deceiving himself and the people that wants to be deceived.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
tesppidd:
Only one thing could have avoided all these tantrums from this attention seeking governor..

"Atiku choosing Wike as his running mate."

The man lost all of his selfish and personal battles and became a crusader overnight for the rights of Southern Nigeria.

Thank goodness I am not one of those idiotic Nigerians whom this man always fools with his propaganda..
Yes he lost personal battles but he has been a vocal crusader of the south for long.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by Angelfrost(m): 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Your papa na urchin. Gerrout

We have heard about your father... Accept my sympathies! cool
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by plaetton: 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2022

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by sayso: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by toprealman: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
Go and sit down.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by okoroemeka(m): 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
Chinonye2022:
People that will vote for Atiku wil vote for Atiku people that wil vote for Obi wil vote for Obi people that wil vote for Tinubu wil vote for Tinubu nothing will ever change their minds
this is exactly what cost GEJ the presidency,history always have an uncanny ability to repeat itself
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by tesppidd: 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
Jahwinaboy:
Yes he lost personal battles but he has been a vocal crusader of the south for long.
How?

Care to explain?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by eeetuk(m): 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
Wike is over due for psychiatric care--
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by PecE2Make: 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
No die before your time.
Know this and have peace.
OBI MUST BE NIGERIANPRESIDENT AND NOT THAT PUSH AND START THAT MAKES MISTAKES IN EVERYGATHERING
lifeandjoy:
All these I have seen.

Pain. Heart aches grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by etrouble: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
ganisucks:
Babachir released his mind blowing salvo last week

Wike will soon release his own

Northern elders forum will drop theirs also

By January everyone will know that Baba Lagos is OYO

This is what you call structural politics, not gathering governors into bus like kindergarten to sing Mary had a little lamb and making noise.

You will cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by lifeandjoy: 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
PecE2Make:
No die before your time.
Know this and have peace.
OBI MUST BE NIGERIANPRESIDENT AND NOT THAT PUSH AND START THAT MAKES MISTAKES IN EVERYGATHERING

Oga read my comment very well before quoting me.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by Thebigheart: 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
temitope27:
suicide is free, if you are willing

Tah, am not bitter like you.
But you see that River state, forget it. Tinubu and APC is not winning that state.
E.g, no Governorship candidate first or have you forgotten?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
uncleck:
Advise to Wike:

Power is fluid. It's your turn to flex it. You're the most powerful and popular politician in Nigeria today. You are more powerful than even your party. Use this brief opportunity wisely.

I commend you for using this your unlimited power to build bridges so far, so whoever emerges the president next year, all things being equal, you're safe. (Atiku is out of the context currently unless Kwankwaso decide to step down for him; that won't still bring him to the first two anyways).

But whatever you do, remembered that power is transient. Remember Fayose. Remember Rochas. While you pursue your right, do not despise any of Atiku's men because tomorrow get belle

Lol at the bolded...he is more powerful than his party yet he was never the party's presidential candidate.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by ganisucks(f): 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
etrouble:

You will cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President
Look around you, and you'll see. All the signs point to a disastrous loss for Tinubu next year. Fuel scarcity + New ASUU strike + Aisha Buhari= APC defeat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje And His Friends As Tinubu Stalkers by Niran Adedokun / Picture Of Kainji Dam In The Country Of Western Nigeria / Nigeria Launches Search & Rescue Helicopter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.