Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike (23098 Views)

Same Amadi: Adeleke's Appeal Of Tribunal's Decision Will Fail / Fayose's Decision Will Shock Some People / Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
tesppidd:
How?

Care to explain?
1.Rivers state vs FG ( VAT War). 2. Major pioneer of Southern presidency(Southern Governors resolution)3. Defence of invasion of Justice Mary Abuja residence and embarrassment of GEJ by Buhari 4. Ally of Patience Jonathan and her stance on Southern importance 5 . Homepage to Ibori in 2014 6. Defence of Rivers state election mandate (Governorship re runs of 2015) 7. Critic of Federal government from 2015 until recently and so on.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by sultry69(m): 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
Praxis758:
This one is committing political suicide in the name of fighting Atiku and Ayu.

The seeds he’s sowing now will hunt him in 2027 of any future ambition.

Time is a field, the harvest will ripe after February elections when the reality will dawn on him.

None of his G5 compatriots will have the capital to muster any weight after 2023 except Makinde (provided he wins)
Political suicide for 2terms Governor, one term minister

Abeg save your epistle for another day, no be every politician can be president or vice.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by Timatayo1: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
Idiotic and lunatic mad dog do your worst you're not God later you will regret your actions
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by tesppidd: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
Jahwinaboy:
1.Rivers state vs FG ( VAT War). 2. Major pioneer of Southern presidency(Southern Governors resolution)3. Defence of invasion of Justice Mary Abuja residence and embarrassment of GEJ by Buhari 4. Ally of Patience Jonathan and her stance on Southern importance 5 . Homepage to Ibori in 2014 6. Defence of Rivers state election mandate (Governorship re runs of 2015) 7. Critic of Federal government from 2015 until recently and so on.
grin grin grin

So this is what you call fighting for the South?

grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by Mrmb: 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
lifeandjoy:
I see Wike not supporting Atiku.
I see the G5 governor's coming together to make sure Obi is elected president.
I see Nigeria becoming a prosperous nation after Peter Obi's inguration.
All these I have seen.

Eeeya seer, where will obi relocate to after he is defeated?

Pain. Heart aches grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by Elidrisy20: 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
We no want, keep it
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
grin angry
tesppidd:
grin grin grin

So this is what you call fighting for the South?

grin
Abeg Park well. Give him kudos a bit. If others mount jointed efforts, things no go change? Southern saboteurs are many
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by uncleck: 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
idnobleg:

Lol at the bolded...he is more powerful than his party yet he was never the party's presidential candidate.
Many things changed after the primaries. You know very well that Wike is currently more popular than Atiku
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by oluwatofunmi70s: 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
Barrister Nyemsome Wike OON is free to support anyone as long as Rivers people don't vote PDP or Alhaji Mikano then I am happyBarrister Nyemsome Wike OON is free to support anyone as long as Rivers people don't vote PDP or Alhaji Mikano then I am happy...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by Heavenlyminded: 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
Study for free at USA university but a distance learning. 
100% scholarship assured.

University of people could be a tuition-free college and licensed college but you'll ought to pay an assessment charge of $1200 every session and an application fee of $60.

programs for bachelor's degrees and master's degrees are accessible.

even in case you've earned a bachelor's degree some time recently it isn't a wrongdoing in gaining another since it could be a separate learning program, you run the courses at your convenience. 

The point presently is I'm here to handle the application process for you and will apply for the application fee waiver and assessment payment grant for you just within some weeks.

if interested call me or chat me up on WhatsApp at +-2-3-4--9-0--3-8-0--8-8-0--6-9.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by elsiusgr8t(m): 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
ganisucks:

Get ready. You're about to write a long epistle of HATE against Wike.

How come... Did you read my mind?? grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by Mayor101010(m): 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
Peter Obi is your next president. You better get use to him now.
alimiadedayo1:

no matter how you are deceived by your delusion just know that Peter obi can never become the president of this country
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by alimiadedayo1: 7:11am On Nov 30, 2022
Mayor101010:
Peter Obi is your next president. You better get use to him now.
he can never become the president till your generation is gone know this and stop deceiving yourself.. you are not even sure of yourself you just like to make yourself happy by hullacinating and you are being deceived by your deduction but by Feb 2023 you will capture the reality and your eyes will be cleared
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by Mayor101010(m): 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

he can never become the president till your generation is gone know this and stop deceiving yourself.. you are not even sure of yourself you just like to make yourself happy by hullacinating and you are being deceived by your deduction but by Feb 2023 you will capture the reality and your eyes will be cleared
Peter Peter Obi is your next president. You can hang yourself next year when he's sworn in.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by alimiadedayo1: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2022
Mayor101010:
Peter Peter Obi is your next president. You can hang yourself next year when he's sworn in.
if he doesn't because president then you will hang yourself I am very sure or you turn to bandits next year and if they catch they will eliminate all your generation
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by alimiadedayo1: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2022
Mayor101010:
maybe he can become the president of liars association of Nigeria
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by Mayor101010(m): 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
alimiadedayo1:
if he doesn't because president then you will hang yourself I am very sure or you turn to bandits next year and if they catch they will eliminate all your generation
Your tears has just started... You'll cry tire. All you enemies of Nigeria shall be deafeted by God's grace.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by Mayor101010(m): 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
alimiadedayo1:
Peter Peter Obi is your next president. Know this and know peace. For your information I'm Yoruba and I'm all for fairness and equality.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by alimiadedayo1: 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
Mayor101010:
Your tears has just started... You'll cry tire. All you enemies of Nigeria shall be deafeted by God's grace.
is your family that will cry when obituary loose in 2023 and if they born your generation well cause problems for this country we will eliminate your generation out of this land.. Igbos bandits
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by Melvinkel: 11:26pm On Nov 30, 2022
I thought obidient? supporters said he is supporting obi for president so he still have someone else or na lie be this article

Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by Mayor101010(m): 5:29am On Dec 01, 2022
alimiadedayo1:
is your family that will cry when obituary loose in 2023 and if they born your generation well cause problems for this country we will eliminate your generation out of this land.. Igbos bandits
Cry more! Your tears has just began. Enemies of Nigeria shall be defeated.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike by alimiadedayo1: 7:01am On Dec 01, 2022
Mayor101010:
Cry more! Your tears has just began. Enemies of Nigeria shall be defeated.
if obituary win this election I will give you 1 million or dash you my fine girlfriend

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Officer Slumps During Buhari’s Visit, APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa / Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute / Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.