Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) (5669 Views)

Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Bintabisiriyu: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
Im confused right now, i got this girl number on WhatsApp and started chatting her up,
it was going well as you can see and i don't even want to date her o i just agreed on friendship first and we were flowing
but on the second day she called me and said her roommate is moving out so she needs additional 10k to add up to buy foam
which initially i said i don't have that money now and she said ok.
But the problem now is im scared of losing her and we've been flowing very well.so I'm just confused like should i wire her aza? really i need your advice.

2 Shares

Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Zonefree(m): 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
Nigerian girls no just get shame undecided

And to think her name is Peace o cheesy

How can you be billing your fellow student just because you feel you have a smelly kpekus to offer embarassed

Bia John, I'll advise you block and delete that girl's number. No good thing will ever come from her.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by ASAPFERG1: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
so?
Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
She’s a hookup girl and that’s her price�. You didn’t get her indirect messages

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Nemesis0147(m): 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
You are scared of losing her ke?

That girl is into hookup...if you have the time and resources..
Invite her over....she will come.

19 Likes

Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Nazgul: 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
What do you expect, she has come clean with what she wants it's left for you to shoot your own shot or let her be.

It's a jungle out there, everyone is looking for a means to survive...Girls these days have become bolder than guys.

10 Likes

Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Bintabisiriyu: 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
peepydelano:
She’s a hookup girl and that’s her price�. You didn’t get her indirect messages

what indirect messages
Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
she no like u, undecided, what am I even saying sef, she no even send u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Bintabisiriyu: 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
Zonefree:
Nigerian girls no just get shame undecided

And to think her name is Peace o cheesy

How can you be billing your fellow student just because you feel you have a smelly kpekus to offer embarassed

Bia John, I'll advise you block and delete that girl's number. No good thing will ever come from her.

Thanks very much for exposing the names that i hid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Bintabisiriyu: 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
Nemesis0147:
You are scared of losing her ke?
That girl is into hookup...if you have the time and resources.. Invite her over....she will come.
Actually distance issue is far, Lagos to Anambra
Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Bintabisiriyu: 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
Nazgul:
Ehat do you expect, she has come clean with what she wants it's left for you to shoot your own shot or let her be.

It's a jungle out there, everyone is looking for a means to survive...Girls these days have become bolder than guys.

Actually i was looking forward to relate with this girl o, maybe fall in love with her sef
Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Nemesis0147(m): 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:

Actually distance issue is far, Lagos to Anambra
Girls Dey go outside the country...come be Lagos to anambra.
The questions are if you can afford it and if she worth it too.

2 Likes

Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Nazgul: 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:

Actually i was looking forward to relate with this girl o, maybe fall in love with her sef
You want to relate and fall in love with a total stranger whose number you got from a public WhatsApp university group...lol.

If you're looking for intellectual girls to relate and fall in love with, upgrade your LinkedIn profile and search them up. Whatever discussion you engage in would be profitable to you cos it would be in line with your career. Once in a while you can hangout and discuss your future together.

Not some university WhatsApp group filled with hungry 2k babes. If you don't subscribe to hook-ups, you have no business in that group.

18 Likes

Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by excanny: 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
What stopped you from sending her the money?

Seems you are full of doe and taking the place of her father?

Is she an orphan? Why can't she ask her father for the balance to buy a mattress to sleep on.

5 Likes

Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Bintabisiriyu: 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
Nazgul:

You want to relate and fall in love with a total stranger whose number you got from a public WhatsApp university group...lol.

If you're looking for intellectual girls to relate and fall in love with, upgrade your LinkedIn profile and search them up. Whatever discussion you engage in would be profitable to you cos it would be in line with your career. Once in a while you can hangout and discuss your future together.

Not some university WhatsApp group filled with hungry 2k babes. If you don't subscribe to hook-ups, you have no business in that group.

Thanks for borrowing me the sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Leoleo1(m): 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
You even need money for a better phone. No be tecno K7 or W3 be this? Pele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
Broke boy, you should have told her to cum collect it in your house, do overnight like 4 rounds and give her 10k in the morning..

But you no get

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Ehinjuola: 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
So you called this "Hi" "Hi" a vibe right??

girl that you nearly Chat than "Hi" "Hi" ...

kwontinu.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Ehinjuola: 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:

Thanks very much for exposing the names that i hid
grin grin
Some ppl are not good with secret bro. no vex.
buh tbh dat guy na one confirm guru oo grin
Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Bintabisiriyu: 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
Antimarraige:
Broke boy, you should have told her to cum collect it in your house, do overnight like 4 rounds and give her 10k in the morning..

But you no get

Thank you, keep running your mouth sir

1 Like

Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by RedpillAnalyst: 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
Prostitutes are overjudged.

You don't want to patronize a prostitute for sex and you think you can run game.

Over 90% of women are running prostitution ring and they hide it under the aegis of relationship.

Pay for play and don't complain.

2 Likes

Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by lifenija: 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
Bill her back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by marlow1962(m): 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tell her to use the 10k in her hand and play 2 sure odds, she might hit big (you can nva tell), there’s no harm in first try.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Theboy21: 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
If you know you try to zoom Op's name and his chicks name but ended up unsuccessful, don't worry VAR is always here for you:

Op: John
New chick (Biller): Peace

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Cypress042(m): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
Instead of her being scared to lose you, you're the one being scared to lose her

Learn to add value to yourself man

9 Likes

Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Bintabisiriyu: 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:
Prostitutes are overjudged.

You don't want to patronize a prostitute for sex and you think you can run game.

Over 90% of women are running prostitution ring and they hide it under the aegis of relationship.

Pay for play and don't complain.

First of all i never told you i wanted to patronize a prostitute for sex, i know where they are if i need them

People still meet people online and they get to know themselves better and from there happily ever after
Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Bintabisiriyu: 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
lifenija:
Bill her back
how
Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Bintabisiriyu: 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
Cypress042:
Instead of her being scared to lose you, you're the one being scared to lose her, learn to add value to yourself man

SiMp! sad

You 've been noticed Sir, you needed it badly you added insult to your post. Congrats
Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Rexymania(m): 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
That emoji wey she send no reach her mind ooo lol
Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
Ogbeni delete that girl number now
Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by FahBuLous: 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
Na this set of SIMPS we need to kill..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. / Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating / Nigeria Ladies Are The Most Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.