Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now (45477 Views)

My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection / Dr. Usama Riaz Dies Of Coronavirus In Pakistan After Treating Patients / Pregnant Ghanaian Women Now Take Pills To Bleach Their Unborn Babies’ Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now by MarxisGLABACK: 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
Merch:
95 percent of naija girls carry one std or the other dey waka about

Am using ur 95% , So now , where can I find the 5% that are still free pls so I don't get contaminated .
Re: After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now by NnaNna4(m): 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
occfx:

Lets wait na, make your body recover fully with a wicked konji. Let's see how you will overcome a pointed nipple and big nyashhh hovering around your hood. If you want to take a decision, don't say it out so that devil will not focus on you.

Re: After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now by ukaface(f): 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
advanceDNA:

So if u get std from.the peraon wey u dey straff ...u no go blame am??....

E easy to talk
then blame the person,don’t generalise abeg
Re: After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now by NnaNna4(m): 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2022
livinbygrace:
As a man ,the greatest mistake or error you can do is to trust women..They are bunch of heartless,ungreatful speecies.Just have fun with them,discard and move to the next person.

This is where we started.... Adam was trusting eve...we are yet to come out of it..
Re: After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now by Lastpharoah33: 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
MarxisGLABACK:

Am using ur 95% , So now , where can I find the 5% that are still free pls so I don't get contaminated .

Not born yet,
Re: After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
MansoryMX:

And who told you Ashawo gave it to him? 80% of Nigerian girls have legions of different STD, from sexual transmission to poor hygiene. Only few are STD free and it’s a serious concern!
Whether it's from those he met at brothels or from his shrine, mosque, church, hospital or library, anybody who v sex anyhow ll catch crawcraw.
Meanwhile, if 80% of Nigerian fake are legions of STD, your mom and sisters are inclusive. We can only imagine how many people they v infected!

1 Like

Re: After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
Give it time, you'll bend dat rule grin
Re: After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now by winner37(m): 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
As a real guy ,if you have not contracted STD ,bro you never started ..
As a real guy ,if you are not being chased by police because of girlfriend, bro you never started oo
As a real Gee ,if your have not lick cants before ;bro you never started knacking ...

Now, we welcome you to the knacking professional group.......

1 Like

Re: After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now by Lanxoe96(m): 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
KunGioKehRah:
But wait oh

Didn't you use condom?
Condom dey burst na...
Re: After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now by hedonido: 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
You must be a jjc.

Ordinary azithromycin (or augmentin) and fluconazole can take care of 95% of these things, insofar as they're bacterial or fungal ... Less than N5k.

Even better to fire the azith /fluconazole combo immediately after suspicious activity. Nothing go happen.

Na you allow hungry doctor scam you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now by Usainbolt138: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
Merch:
95 percent of naija girls carry one std or the other dey waka about

There's was a girl I knack thrice to 4 times she's so clean like that, the reason why I stop knacking that girl is that she always insisted that I should fu*k her raw she want to feel my dick without condom, the last one she told me why did I continue using condom as she trust me wouldn't I trust her and knack her raw. Thats the last time I fuc* her. I have been lie to her that I'm not in town, because she say she's really enjoying my dick
Re: After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now by Xion20: 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
Beautiful faces, stainless bodies with dangerous traps under. This generation is the worst hit by STDs and other sexually transmitted diseases, I heard in the 80's patronage for ashawo no get risk like it is with under 14 years of nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now by Willsland(m): 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
hedonido:
You must be a jjc.

Ordinary azithromycin (or augmentin) and fluconazole can take care of 95% of these things, insofar as they're bacterial or fungal ... Less than N5k.

Even better to fire the azith /fluconazole combo immediately after suspicious activity. Nothing go happen.

Azithromycin is majorly an upper respiratory tract antibiotics, and taking fluconazole without fungal infection can be dangerous in the long run, always visit the hospital, you are paying the doctors for their professionalism.
Re: After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now by peter8535: 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2022
Sweetplum:
sorry. Patronise more brothels. You ll get healings to eternity there.
brothelz ladiez even better pass the fine onez wey u dey reason 4 street
Re: After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now by Biafraaa: 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
DeJoeee:

See eh! I don repent like this till marriage
I go find bible start church next Sunday

Just be careful so you won't fall for one of those girls that do holy holy at the front seats in the church. Their own STD cost almost half a million to treat. Good luck to you. cool

6 Likes

Re: After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now by Biafraaa: 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
peter8535:
brothelz ladiez even better pass the fine onez wey u dey reason 4 street

Olosho don drop quote. grin
Re: After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now by FaithBrain1994(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
And i hear say some niggaz still dey put their tongues in that same stinky infected contagious well, tueh!
Re: After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now by FaithBrain1994(m): 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
MarxisGLABACK:

The 5% are not even clean. When you see a woman you have interest in, go with her for dignosis and treatment. Assumption is dangerous.
Re: After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now by franxalive(m): 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Calm down... We've all been there. You'll be fine. Two weeks max, you'll resume.

Re: After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now by franxalive(m): 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
godofuck231:
U don piss razor blade small your life don change , good one
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked
Re: After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now by FaithBrain1994(m): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2022
fineberry:
I just sat down yesterday dey thank God say man pikin never carry after all the knack knack unprotected
When was the last time you did bacteria, hiv and fungi test? Just asking
Re: After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now by T0BY(m): 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
You get mind bleep naija girl without protection. Well, Who no get sense must get sense by force.
Re: After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now by Jay8855: 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
Go hard or go home �

Re: After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now by Emdebby2: 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2022
DeJoeee:

I want to invite you to my church if you are serious about your repentance.
Re: After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
BigYash:
Them no dey use mouth tell person again o grin When your eyes go clear, you go repent sharply grin

Abstinence is now the best option oo.

kaiiiiii.....brother guss wot? ...akwesenana (the Ghana nairaland guy) jusss text me sayin he now ready to yansh u. but he not really gay
..please wot shud i reply him please & when will u finnaly accept his accept bro?? cheesy
Re: After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now by Munzy14(m): 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
DeJoeee:

grin grin grin
Re: After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now by Munzy14(m): 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
DeJoeee:
My 96k down the drain
Mr raw nwanne cheesy
Re: After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now by Odogwu2023(m): 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
No wonder�

Re: After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now by occfx: 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
[quote author=NnaNna4 post=118794699][/quote]

I am fine bro but if you can fund my trading account now with $100 I will be extra fine and I will pay you back in one month time. Just fund it directly, don't give me cash. I finished a trading course and I have been practicing for 3 months, the result is amazing.

Re: After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now by onojaford(m): 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2022
DeJoeee:
How I wish you fit understand me like this.
96k and I'm still waiting for confirmatory test. E fit be say the stubborn bacteria still dey.
And the girl na one normal 19 year old gal .
I no for once suspect say she carry legion for body.

Hehehehe... Normal 19yrs old girl? Someone who started her lashing ministry 4,5 yrs ago? Well, the intensity of your disease proves her promiscuous sophistication.
Re: After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now by onojaford(m): 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
Uptheante:
How dare you even fucck a Nigerian girl unprotected ?
It's like you are so careless with your life
Please loud it like presidential campaign. You give her postinor 2 but you surely have contacted!
Re: After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now by onojaford(m): 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
ukaface:
You no practice safe sex, you Dey blame women……..mtcheeeew
Which one are you on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? / Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. / Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.