Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Lol.... Women, Funny People To Be With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol.... Women, Funny People To Be With (329 Views)

I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bare Boob Live / Photo: Lol,man Broke Sex Doll's Leg During Vigorous Sex With It / What Is The Real Meaning Of "LOL" ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lol.... Women, Funny People To Be With by Couragejay: 7:03am On Nov 30, 2022
Fear woman those gender eh, when my uncle's wife was pregnant for her first child, it was as if she was carrying God in her womb e.g if am discussing sports with my uncle she be like pls stop talking the baby is nt happy and the baby want to sleep nawa baby wey dey womb and if u see the things she loves to eat eh nawa i wonder which organs or cells or neurons that are responsible for that kind of combinations. Eating indomie with okro, eating okpa with jellof rice haba nawa and she says her fart makes her feel comfortable and i hate staying with her because of that then and if i want to laugh i will stay with her just to learn new combinations but thank GOD She now a mother of 6 chidren and a good mother sha
Re: Lol.... Women, Funny People To Be With by Kooldon(f): 7:12am On Nov 30, 2022
Nice topic. Clap for yourself
Re: Lol.... Women, Funny People To Be With by Cypress042(m): 7:47am On Nov 30, 2022
Kooldon:
Nice topic. Clap for yourself
grin

(1) (Reply)

Guidelines To Overcome HEARTBREAKS / If You're Single, Watch This! L.A Is The Perfect Destination If You Want To ... / Name That One Thing You Can Never Do In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.