Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Gov Obaseki Faction Loses In Appeal Court To Orbih/wike Faction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Obaseki Faction Loses In Appeal Court To Orbih/wike Faction (3190 Views)

Court Affirms Obaseki Faction As Authentic Candidates / Orbih Celebrates As Court Bars INEC From Recognizing Obaseki’s Faction / Kano APC Crisis: Ganduje’s Faction Loses In Court, Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Obaseki Faction Loses In Appeal Court To Orbih/wike Faction by garfield1: 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2022
buhariguy:
edo no be lags vote will be share their vote for obi and atiku,
At last, apc will still win edo

Gbam.last time,atiku won with 8000 due to bloc votes from Benin city.obaseki won with 60,000
Re: Gov Obaseki Faction Loses In Appeal Court To Orbih/wike Faction by buhariguy(m): 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu is more loved in the south than buhari na.theres no how Buhari will have more votes than tinubu in edo..
Again,this is presidential not guber.pdp has been divided into obaseki and orbih faction.moreover,those that said Edo no be Lagos are regretting since obaseki has performed badly.they are ready to make amends.obi will win edo followed by tinubu
don't be deceive,
Obi can not win edo,
Out of 18 local, obi may try in three local government which are oredo, egor and ikpoba okha, but he can't win any of the local government
Re: Gov Obaseki Faction Loses In Appeal Court To Orbih/wike Faction by garfield1: 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2022
buhariguy:
don't be deceive,
Obi can not win edo,
Out of 18 local, obi may try in three local government which are oredo, egor and ikpoba okha, but he can't win any of the local government

True,lp party is weak but the obaseki faction has strengthened it.am afraid for oshiomhole.akimikhena, shuaibu and adjoto may overwhelm him
Re: Gov Obaseki Faction Loses In Appeal Court To Orbih/wike Faction by buhariguy(m): 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
garfield1:

Hmmm.but most edo people support obi and most are in urban areas like oredo, egor,ikpoba,orhionmwon,uromi,auchi etc
yes, that is the three local government obi may get 40%,
He can't get 10% from the remaining 15 local government
Re: Gov Obaseki Faction Loses In Appeal Court To Orbih/wike Faction by chrisxxx(m): 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
garfield1:

I'll agree with you but a lot of akwa cross people support wike.infact,wike is the most popular politician in ss.my problem with him is using judiciary to fight rivers apc and also presenting an unknown entity as candidate
True. But unknown person can become known. What is important is the capacity of the person. An unknown Amunike made the diffencebin Tunisia 94 in that game between Nigeria and Zambia.
Re: Gov Obaseki Faction Loses In Appeal Court To Orbih/wike Faction by buhariguy(m): 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
garfield1:

True,lp party is weak but the obaseki faction has strengthened it.am afraid for oshiomhole.akimikhena, shuaibu and adjoto may overwhelm him
yes, you're right, but the people of edo north know what oshomole did in their region.
Re: Gov Obaseki Faction Loses In Appeal Court To Orbih/wike Faction by KINGinVAHALA: 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2022
buhariguy:
I cover 5 local government.
I work in oredo, I stay in ovia north East.
My family house in egor and ovia south west.
I will vote in ikpoba- okha local government,
That is five local government and obi can not win any of the local government,
We have 7 local government in edo south.
Edo north is for oshomole,
Edo central are pdp
I’m a full blooded Esan man from Uromi and also a bonified APC but trust me, this permutations of yours is wrong.
Firstly, just last month we were at the village to celebrate my dad 1 year remembrance and I did a little on the spot assessment to ascertain the things on ground and I can tell you that most people in Esan, mostly Uromi has ported to Obi camp, both young and old and most of these people were formerly PDP members/voters/sympathizers.
This is actually why Atiku might do badly in the whole Edo State because majority of former PDP voters are voting Obi while majority of APC members/voters are still voting Tinubu, I inclusive.
With first information on ground in Edo State, Obi will win marginally wins Edo South and Edo Central, while Tinubu will win Edo North because of Oshiomhole factors.
Except things changes, Obi will marginally win Tinubu in the whole of Edo state while Atiku will comes 3rd but if Edo North massively follows Oshiomhole and votes Tinubu, Tinubu might marginally wins Edo because of Edo North 6 local government votes while Obi comes 2nd and Atiku 3rd.
Currently in the whole Edo State you hardly hear 3 people in a whole gathering boastfully saying they will be voting Atiku.
The pic below was me 7 years ago, the pic should tell you that I have always been on ground in Edo politics.
And mind you, I will be voting at Ikpoba-Oka and my vote is for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Gov Obaseki Faction Loses In Appeal Court To Orbih/wike Faction by fergie001: 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2022
garfield1:
Which records were not transmitted properly?
Records of Appeal from the lower Court.
Re: Gov Obaseki Faction Loses In Appeal Court To Orbih/wike Faction by KINGinVAHALA: 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
garfield1:

Hmmm.but most edo people support obi and most are in urban areas like oredo, egor,ikpoba,orhionmwon,uromi,auchi etc
If elections are done a million times, Obi can never wins Tinubu in Auchi or anywhere in the whole Edo North. My brother, forgets what online says, the love Edo north people has for Oshiomhole is massive and unprecedented. Not even Jonathan won Buhari in Edo north because of Oshiomhole factors, Atiku also lost to Buhari in 2019 because of same factors and again because of same factors, Obaseki lost to Ize-Iyamu in the last governship election, even Shaibu that’s from same Edo north lost his Ward, community, local government and the whole Edo North to Ize-iyamu because of same Oshiomhole factors

1 Like

Re: Gov Obaseki Faction Loses In Appeal Court To Orbih/wike Faction by KINGinVAHALA: 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
buhariguy:
don't be deceive,
Obi can not win edo,
Obi might also wins majority of Edo central local government (I pray I’m wrong), followed by Tinubu because most PDP voters will be those voting for Obi this time around while most of APC voters still stands.
Obi surely won’t win in rural areas in Edo south like Ovias, Uhunwonde and Orhiomwon and Obi will lose the whole Edo North LGs to Tinubu/Oshiomhole

1 Like

Re: Gov Obaseki Faction Loses In Appeal Court To Orbih/wike Faction by KINGinVAHALA: 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
garfield1:

You don’t know who Oshiomhole is then in Edo North.
Shaibu and Adjoto were with Obaseki and they all lost their LGs to Ize-iyamu because of Oshiomhole.
Alimikhena is a nobody in the whole Edo north and if not for Oshiomhole factors he wouldn’t have been a senator today, Pascal Ogbome would have won him and you see this Oshiomhole vs Alimikhena senatorial election? Don’t be surprised to see final result of 50,000-5,000 in favor of Oshiomhole

1 Like

Re: Gov Obaseki Faction Loses In Appeal Court To Orbih/wike Faction by buhariguy(m): 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

I’m a full blooded Esan man from Uromi and also a bonified APC but trust me, this permutations of yours is wrong.
Firstly, just last month we were at the village to celebrate my dad 1 year remembrance and I did a little on the spot assessment to ascertain the things on ground and I can tell you that most people in Esan, mostly Uromi has ported to Obi camp, both young and old and most of these people were formerly PDP members/voters/sympathizers.
This is actually why Atiku might do badly in the whole Edo State because majority of former PDP voters are voting Obi while majority of APC members/voters are still voting Tinubu, I inclusive.
With first information on ground in Edo State, Obi will win marginally wins Edo South and Edo Central, while Tinubu will win Edo North because of Oshiomhole factors.
Except things changes, Obi will marginally win Tinubu in the whole of Edo state while Atiku will comes 3rd but if Edo North massively follows Oshiomhole and votes Tinubu, Tinubu might marginally wins Edo because of Edo North 6 local government votes while Obi comes 2nd and Atiku 3rd.
Currently in the whole Edo State you hardly hear 3 people in a whole gathering boastfully saying they will be voting Atiku.
The pic below was me 7 years ago, the pic should tell you that I have always been on ground in Edo politics.
And mind you, I will be voting at Ikpoba-Oka and my vote is for Tinubu.
you're right,
But those are just street noise for obi,
Apc will still get 40% from edo central. the pdp 60% will share with obi in edo central
That will not be enough for obi to win any local government in edo central and south.
Those in edo central like "rice man" who is working hard to be next governor will still work for pdp in edo central
Re: Gov Obaseki Faction Loses In Appeal Court To Orbih/wike Faction by KINGinVAHALA: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
buhariguy:
you're right,
But those are just street noise for obi,
Apc will still get 40% from edo central. the pdp 60% will share with obi in edo central
That will not be enough for obi to win any local government in edo central and south.
Those in edo central like "rice man" who is working hard to be next governor will still work for pdp in edo central
Bro, rice man nor get level for the whole Edo Central. He is popular but he doesn’t have political popularity and political staunch supporters that can vouch or die for him.
Till this very moment nobody in the whole Edo state can beat his chest and says he knows who the next Edo governor will be after Obaseki. Even Oshiomhole recently in an APC caucus meeting said he won’t have a preferred candidate.
The whole of Edo State, you will agrees with me that only 3-5 % carriers Atiku on their heads, unlike Tinubu and Obi.
I might be wrong but with my permutations, if Oshiomhole could win the 6 Edo North LGs for Tinubu, Tinubu might marginally wins Edo state while Atiku will comes 3rd.
There is no LGs in the whole of Edo state that Obi will massively wins over Tinubu and Atiku.
Tinubu winning Edo state lies with how he performs in Edo North 6 LGs
Re: Gov Obaseki Faction Loses In Appeal Court To Orbih/wike Faction by buhariguy(m): 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

Bro, rice man nor get level for the whole Edo Central. He is popular but he doesn’t have political popularity and political staunch supporters that can vouch or die for him.
Till this very moment nobody in the whole Edo state can beat his chest and says he knows who the next Edo governor will be after Obaseki. Even Oshiomhole recently in an APC caucus meeting said he won’t have a preferred candidate.
The whole of Edo State, you will agrees with me that only 3-5 % carriers Atiku on their heads, unlike Tinubu and Obi.
I might be wrong but with my permutations, if Oshiomhole could win the 6 Edo North LGs for Tinubu, Tinubu might marginally wins Edo state while Atiku will comes 3rd.
There is no LGs in the whole of Edo state that Obi will massively wins over Tinubu and Atiku.
Tinubu winning Edo state lies with how he performs in Edo North 6 LGs
we are saying the same thing,
Obi can not win edo north and south.
I'm not sure if he can also win edo central because no labour party member has the force to deliver edo central for obi, except Abule, labour party national chairman, but he is not a popular politician
Re: Gov Obaseki Faction Loses In Appeal Court To Orbih/wike Faction by cybertron88: 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2022
garfield1:

Atiku will win delta and aks,do not be deceived.
The surest state for tinubu in ss is edo.even buhari wrestled gej in edo in 2015,almost won in 2019,ask yourself why.edo have always voted for Yoruba candidates,do not be deceived by flashy and superficial things.
Ur delusion knows no bound

1 Like

Re: Gov Obaseki Faction Loses In Appeal Court To Orbih/wike Faction by KINGinVAHALA: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
buhariguy:
I'm not sure if he can also win edo central because no labour party member has the force to deliver edo central for obi, except Abule, labour party national chairman, but he is not a popular politician
Abule na name of person or animal or place or things?
Na Esan man him be? Sincerely I nor even know before, just hearing it for the first time

1 Like

Re: Gov Obaseki Faction Loses In Appeal Court To Orbih/wike Faction by kcnwaigbo: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
buhariguy:

grin grin
These comedians are still doing "structure" politics.E go shock una

1 Like

Re: Gov Obaseki Faction Loses In Appeal Court To Orbih/wike Faction by Radiant01(m): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2022
garfield1:

It will finish with the defeat of atiku.wike is now in control of 3 out of 6 pdp chapters in ss
wike also control 3 PDP state in south west. Ekiti,Ondo and oyo state
Re: Gov Obaseki Faction Loses In Appeal Court To Orbih/wike Faction by Penguin2: 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2022
garfield1:

They dont always vote together.in 1960-1964,ss allied with the north.1979,bendel voted awo,rivers voted npn, akwa cross voted npn,.same in 1983.in 1993,abiola won ss,lost se.in 1999,anpp did very well in ss.so as you can see,they only vote alike when it is pdp.now that se are leaving pdp,ss will only leave partially.do an online research of atiku supporters in the south,most are from ss.
Se can easily switchh because obi is IBO,ss has okowa

There’s no way to know about this until the results are out.

I will be here to say “I told you so”.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Obasanjo Has No Brain" - Tinubu / Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained / Enugu: Udi, Ezeagu Leaders, Commend Ugwuanyi Over Peace, Security, Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.