Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

I Couldn't Further My School All My School Mates Are Now Graduate,any hope? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Couldn't Further My School All My School Mates Are Now Graduate,any hope? (459 Views)

FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) / Second Class Upper At 26 Years of age, any hope securing a graduate trainee job. / Remote Work: Any Hope For Non-Tech Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Couldn't Further My School All My School Mates Are Now Graduate,any hope? by crood: 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
i lost my parent at a very young age due to a land dispute between them and village people, so i was raised by my aunt, she did her best for me before She died 2015.
Life became very difficult for me but i struggle till i paid my waec and thank God i got 9credits.
I tried to further my education but i could not because i have no one to sponsor me then i put myself in tailoring skill now i have graduated but i do not have a shop and sewing machine.
i planned to use that tailoring to sponsor myself throughout college of education because university will became very expensive for me.
Most of my mate in school then are now graduates, i feel so ashamed and disappointed.
I was very bright and intelligent then i never know My journey in education will be cut short like this.
What should i do to buy a sewing machine and train myself back to SCHOOL ?
Re: I Couldn't Further My School All My School Mates Are Now Graduate,any hope? by ekineme: 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
crood:
i lost my parent at a very young age due to a land dispute between them and village people, so i was raised by my aunt, she did her best for me before She died 2015.
Life became very difficult for me but i struggle till i paid my waec and thank God i got 9credits.
I tried to further my education but i could not because i have no one to sponsor me then i put myself in tailoring skill now i have graduated but i do not have a shop and sewing machine.
i planned to use that tailoring to sponsor myself throughout college of education because university will became very expensive for me.
Most of my mate in school then are now graduates, i feel so ashamed and disappointed.
I was very bright and intelligent then i never know My journey in education will be cut short like this.

I think you need to go straight to the point, are you soliciting for "Help" financial assistance?
Most people here on this forum might think it's a new format.
May God cause you to locate your helper if you are Genuine but if you are not, ...........I choose not to say it.
Re: I Couldn't Further My School All My School Mates Are Now Graduate,any hope? by crood: 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2022
ekineme:

I think you need to go straight to the point, are you soliciting for "Help" financial assistance?
Most people here on this forum might think it's a new format.
May God cause you to locate your helper if you are Genuine but if you are not, ...........I choose not to say it.

Amen

Am genuine and am seeking for help, advice, sponsor and am sharing my pain.

if i can get a sewing machine i can sponsor myself from there, this is not a format.
My intention are genuine.
Re: I Couldn't Further My School All My School Mates Are Now Graduate,any hope? by Loyalqwin(f): 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2022
crood:
kpele never lose hope you are still alive bless God for that and use your skill to push ahead.

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Further My School All My School Mates Are Now Graduate,any hope? by crood: 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
Loyalqwin:
kpele never lose hope you are still alive bless God for that and use your skill to push ahead.
thanks ma.
How to get a sewing machine to start useing my handwork now is a problem....
Re: I Couldn't Further My School All My School Mates Are Now Graduate,any hope? by Rolexxxy(f): 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2022
Go join someone who has established, work for/with him and get paid.
snap your certificate and post it here.
Re: I Couldn't Further My School All My School Mates Are Now Graduate,any hope? by crood: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
Rolexxxy:
Go join someone who has established, work for/with him and get paid.

snap your certificate and post it here.
i have not paid for agreement, Our graduation ceremony is on 19the of next month, i can sow both male and female cloth very nice.
Re: I Couldn't Further My School All My School Mates Are Now Graduate,any hope? by Rolexxxy(f): 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
crood:
i have not paid for agreement, Our graduation ceremony is on 19the of next month, i can sow both male and female cloth very nice.
Since it's 19th of this month, you wait patiently and heed to my advice.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Benin Online Clearance Process Made Easy. / Iirsm Course: Enhancing The Occupational Health & Safety Of Health Care Workers / Urgent Autographic Engineer Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.