Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo (25586 Views)

The Obidient Supporters Wants Tinubu's Government To Fail - Bayo Onanuga / Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. / Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Angelfrost(m): 10:08am On Dec 01, 2022
Manofnaija:

It's part of his benefit for accepting to tell lies.

True... Sadly, they have buried the legal title in the mud!
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Tflex01: 10:09am On Dec 01, 2022
Fedrick100:
I don’t know why APC are seeing Obi as threat than Atiku

Una say he no get structure una still dey attack him,make una attack those wey get structure na

Nobody see Obingo clown as a threat.

But Zombiidiots will not stop trolling Tinubu that's why. cheesy
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Anyiamaka: 10:10am On Dec 01, 2022
Keyamo is a good example of a man who recieved education and yet remained a fool. With people like Keyamo, Nigerians can take it for granted that an idiot can be a SAN and a minister. This is a shame to Gani!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by kingsways: 10:11am On Dec 01, 2022
Please who made this guy a SAN?

Even an OND graduate can’t write such rubbish

1 Like

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by IfnobeGod20: 10:16am On Dec 01, 2022
Those saying Keyamo has rubbish SANship they are really saying the truth.
Let me take him up on his number 10. He claimed, Peter Obi has not given a tenable explanation on his tax haven in Pandora paper.
I believe as a supposed 'SAN' that it wasn't Peter Obi's name that was in the Pandora paper. The governor of Niger state name is there. The governor of Kebbi state is also there. Mike Adenuga, Theophilus Danjuma, Otedola and more names are also there. If the money formed formed part of corruption, why is it so difficult for EFCC or ICPC to prosecute them? Or are we saying those that their names there are more powerful that the FG agencies?
If Keyamo is not too comfortable with his explanation he can sue him as a private individual.
Himself has said, if anyone think the money he has in Pandora paper formed part of corruption, the person should sue him and he is ready to back down from the presidential race but till date nobody has ever come out to sue him, even the FG.
The funny thing is two of Tinubu's family are listed in the Pandora paper but nobody talk about it.
Peter Obi has said umpteenth time that the money has been in Pandora even before he even nurse the ambition of becoming governor and he has not added any Kobo to it since he joins politics, and if anyone claim otherwise, he or she should take him to court.
Festus Keyamo you're playing truly on the sensibilities of Nigerians.
Why is Festus Keyamo so afraid of his principal going into debate. Even where we copied our constitution from, don't joke with presidential debate? What are they hiding?
On those that fought for the enthronement of democracy. If we have to base it on that, then, Sowore should be voted for than even Tinubu because, it was on record that Tinubu ran away from the country while Sowore was at the warfront and even jailed for daring Abacha and his men.
Tinubu wasn't the one that formed NADECO, he only come to join them and when the heat was hot he ran away and left many that were jailed and those were not claiming any entitlement till date. Among is even Kola Abiola. Kola Abiola should be claiming entitlement today because he was part of those that was molested by the military. Soyinka, Falana Olisa Agbakogba Ayo Obe and many were there and they've not for once claim entitlement.
There's need to strip off this SANship they are giving to people because many of them don't deserve it, they are just using it to ridicule the profession and no more.
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by iezeiyida(m): 10:17am On Dec 01, 2022
Kayamo is a fake SAN who is very corrupt and very blind to the fact that the list of APC's leadership failures and his paymaster's (Tinubu), incapability and unacceptability to lead Nigeria is countless

1 Like

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by meolaniyi(m): 10:18am On Dec 01, 2022
Senior Advocate of Nkpurunmiri SAN

1 Like

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Blaze14k: 10:18am On Dec 01, 2022
yyba:
PETER OBI and his supporters are all criminals

Lol look at this foolish statement

1 Like

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by casualobserver: 10:20am On Dec 01, 2022
Manofnaija:

How many times was APC manifesto debated upon by other parties?
Has Tinubu come out to discuss the "copied" manifesto with Nigerians?
How much of previous manifestos have been achieved, especially in the present government?

Keyamo stated no reasonable point.

That you cannot see that you just killed your own argument just enhances the prevalent opinion that you must be dumb to be an Obidient.

There was a policy document on which he could be challenged. Whether it was implemented or not, whether it is credible or not that is for debate but you cannot debate what does not exist!!!

1 Like

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by NamuNamumallam: 10:21am On Dec 01, 2022
Thunder ⛈️ ⚡ ⛈️ Kii you dia
dumahi:
This guy has rubbished the glory of SANship beyond repair.
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Bimpe29: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2022
Interesting...
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by fredogheny: 10:23am On Dec 01, 2022
This man is even embarrassing the efru Ottor people ......I refuse to know you .shame on you
Ode
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Blaze14k: 10:25am On Dec 01, 2022
femisplash:

Remember that it was the man that has no structure who was pleading to have a debate with the Jagaban, in return, he was giving some conditions to fulfill if he wanted his dream come true, unfortunately, he hasn't yielded to any of the conditions 48 hrs after. He hasn't because he knows he can't lace Jagaban's shoe in all ramifications, It will be easier for an elephant to pass through a needle than Peter Obi sit on same podium with the Jagaban.

This is someone that has looted lagos over the years u are worshiping like God. Now i know nigerians are not really interested in fighting corruption what they are after is there relative of tribe that will get a federal job
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Igbojew: 10:26am On Dec 01, 2022
mycar:
Tinubu was mentioned in a pandora paper, he never cared to even utter any word but the shameless SAN is unaware that his master was also mentioned there
Don't mind that quack SAN,he think he can play on intelligent of smart Nigerians like you and I..............I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Terror48: 10:31am On Dec 01, 2022
femisplash:
God bless Festus Kenyamo ( SAN )

God bless Incoming President, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God bless the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Imagine APC wants to rescue Nigerians from APC
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Tonycart: 10:32am On Dec 01, 2022
Who open gate for this one. I know you are browsing from a stollen phone

yyba:
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Temptee101(m): 10:34am On Dec 01, 2022
yyba:

Hahahahahaha! grin

I can literally see your pains.

FYI, you and your likes are in the minority.

I guess the jungle has finally matured and it's becoming glaring that PO is the favourite to win the election.

Nigerians just want to take back their country and nothing can stop that.

From having no structure to 4 people tweeting in a room and now, the favourite. grin. Isn't God wonderful?

The earlier you get aligned with the fact that Peter Obi is the chosen one and will become your next president, the better for you and your sanity.

1 Like

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Mindcure: 10:35am On Dec 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by studM(m): 10:36am On Dec 01, 2022
yyba:

A fool at 40!!

1 Like

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by IfnobeGod20: 10:37am On Dec 01, 2022
Ayo25:
That no 5 is what I hated the most about Obi, moving from one religious gathering to another. Even to churches he would never have attended. We know very well that Catholics are never comfortable with other denominations mode of worship. This is very deceitful and divisive.

You can bet that he would be at The Experience tomorrow. Nonsense
It's good for Tinubu to be going from mosque to mosque but bad for Obi to go from church to church because only APC and Tinubu have monopoly of doing whatever they like.
Since you know Tinubu, when did you hear that he attended Abuja Mosque to pray, if not after he won APC presidential ticket. Is there any state he goes to in the north that he doesn't visit their mosque. We also have videos of preaching going on in their mosques.
Again, what made him to chose a Muslim as a VP if not to garner votes from Muslim community but you don't want him to take same advantage as a Christian.
As he has been going to churches, how many has he gone there to say, vote for me because I am a christain? All he tells them is come out and vote and take back your country and he repeat same everywhere he goes, even in campaign where muslims and christains gathered.
Mr. Man, nobody is giving monopoly to use religion to his side constitutionally.
Until you answer why Tinubu jettison using christain-muslim or muslim-christain and go for Muslim-muslim. Only him out of the 18 presidential candidates. Answer that first and heal yourself.
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by JackHamma1234(m): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2022
What is pressing there... Use your tongue � to count your teeth. Buhair had manifesto and did nothing but send Nigeria backwards, the man he is representing is too old and of a these PO can conduct a 2 hrs interview without mentioning the USELESSNESS if the present govt watch the Candidates.
Vote PO+DATTI
Vote LP
VOTE FIR BETTER NIGERIA
Moh247:
cool

Keyamo keeps pressing Zombidiots neck

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Semperdo1: 10:38am On Dec 01, 2022
tongue
Abfinest007:
Keyamo is saving his master retirement and disgrace for February 25 2023
A very sick man can’t rule this country

Obi pls forgive d old grandpa. if we obidient can give him bp , imagine coming face 2 face with obi .he might collapse .the reason he's avoiding the incoming president

1 Like

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Jaisman26(m): 10:39am On Dec 01, 2022
dumahi:
This guy has rubbished the glory of SANship beyond repair.
Seriously Nigeria bar association need to run psychiatric test on some LAWYERS before awarding their SAN.
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Semperdo1: 10:39am On Dec 01, 2022
femisplash:
God bless Festus Kenyamo ( SAN )
You must be mentally ill
God bless Incoming President, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God bless the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by JackHamma1234(m): 10:40am On Dec 01, 2022
While TINUBU should debate with his ancestors like Awolowo and Obatanla or are those an insult in his presence.
kingmaster2009:

Let Obi go and debate with his mate in politics ....

Let him go and debate with Sowere,
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Gboom: 10:44am On Dec 01, 2022
keyamo raised some salient points here but obi supporters in their usual way started raining abusive words on him instead of countering him
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by Ayo25: 10:44am On Dec 01, 2022
Tinubu is not doing anything now that he has not been doing before. He has mostly been seen attending Friday prayers only, correct me of I am wrong. But for Obi, today it is Winners, tomorrow Redeemed next tomorrow Dunamis. These churches he has never attended them in the past and he would never have attended them as a Catholic if not for elections. He can only deceive himself and gullibles like you sha. As for me i vote BAT as a Christian
IfnobeGod20:

It's good for Tinubu to be going from mosque to mosque but bad for Obi to go from church to church because only APC and Tinubu have monopoly of doing whatever they like.
Since you know Tinubu, when did you hear that he attended Abuja Mosque to pray, if not after he won APC presidential ticket. Is there any state he goes to in the north that he doesn't visit their mosque. We also have videos of preaching going on in their mosques.
Again, what made him to chose a Muslim as a VP if not to garner votes from Muslim community but you don't want him to take same advantage as a Christian.
As he has been going to churches, how many has he gone there to say, vote for me because I am a christain? All he tells them is come out and vote and take back your country and he repeat same everywhere he goes, even in campaign where muslims and christains gathered.
Mr. Man, nobody is giving monopoly to use religion to his side constitutionally.
Until you answer why Tinubu jettison using christain-muslim or muslim-christain and go for Muslim-muslim. Only him out of the 18 presidential candidates. Answer that first and heal yourself.

1 Like

Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by benqo01(m): 10:44am On Dec 01, 2022
sonature1:
APC has a manifesto, but how many did Buhari achieve?

My brother, manifesto doesn't work in Nigeria grin

Just piece of paper with some shit in it,mtcheww
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by broadman20: 10:44am On Dec 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Keyamo keeps pressing Zombidiots neck

Yes with STOLEN PICTURES I guess?
Re: Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo by lexiwonder(m): 10:45am On Dec 01, 2022
Na only peter obi be presidential candidate. Apc peter obi, PDP peter obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap / Atiku’s Exit: Accept My Sympathy, Buhari Tells Odigie-Oyegun / Open Grazing: Asaba Declaration Exposed North’s Failed Leadership – CNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.