Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House (52828 Views)

Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers / No Matter How Far You Have Gone The Wrong Path, You Can Always Turn Around / Sad-Looking Bride Goes On Honeymoon, Kisses Husband, Now Looks Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House by donem: 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
Foodqueen:
The best visitor one could ever have is the one that knows when to leave.
I Swear god, Nice one, noted this in my Diary.

3 Likes

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House by Banbanna(m): 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

You are not entirely correct.
A JESUS may also be at that same door knocking, you can only dine with him when you open the door. That Armed robbers robbed you doesn't
you should stop helping people.
Just be careful that's all.
Remember people have let their messiahs in.

A Local Food Vendor protected my wife at Waterlines junction in Port Harcourt at night. My wife had to pass the night in their thatch house.
Few years later my wife relocated to the US on permanent basis with high quality visa.
She fixed herself up and we visited Nigeria in 2018. Could you believe she remembered that woman and we flew into Port Harcourt and headed to Waterlines and we were informed she had left that place because she couldn't meet up with the rent. We traced her to OIL MILL with someone offering help.

When we met her, she never recognised her. But my wife did. RIGHT there 80% of her life problems were solved. Kids went back to school, she got a befitting shop filled with goods.
In fact, she became the talk of OIL mill area.

Today, we video chat her like a parent.
Unrestricted access to us.
Be careful in Life!

This like the story of the good Samaritan. It clearly shows that no good deed goes unrewarded. It has to come around if its beneficiary is a grateful person. Of which your wife is. Thanks for sharing this very humane story.

7 Likes

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House by FavouredNK: 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
SETHARTHUR:
You will need accommodation help someday and everyone will tell you this.

You can help by giving the money to pay for hotel accommodations even if it's for just a night if you must help. Bringing the person into ur home is not the only way to help because many have abused this privilege severally. While a lot of people has ended up into one trouble or the other just for trying to help so he is not wrong.
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House by EdwardRandy(m): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
pstemma1990:
A lot of people have accommodated me in the past...

So I'll always accommodate people, but we'll have to agree on when u are to leave first, to avoid stories that touched..

And how the person behaves also matters.. (but I can't accommodate a lady)
I'm currently accomodating a girl in my house. She asked for one month, but omo, she don stay reach 3 months (sept till now). Giving me one excuse or the other.

I told her this morning she has to leave, I won't listen to her lies anymore. I'll tell the estate security not to let her in.

Funny enough, I never for one a day asked her for sex at all because I don't want anyone to see it like I'm taking advantage of her. But the babe way no straightforward.

7 Likes

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House by 07kjb: 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
Stephen2324:
No matter how sad their story is, don't let anybody move into your house

That's rubbish and a rotten mindset

IGBOS do say EZI ENYI KA NWANNE

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House by daveyjay(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
Bastard

Aswkdk29:
:
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House by OyinO: 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Na from small pikin them dey know better pikin
How she go get mind dey seize remote for house wey no be their own

One of the reason why I kick people with my rainboot

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

Enjoy kicking asses until you get your ass kicked

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House by victorVIC1(m): 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
Shit happens. This thread reminds me of an experience I had during my university days.

In one of the semesters a friend from secondary school reached out to stay with me for the semester. Little did I know I was going to play the role of a parent to an ingrate that semester. I was literally responsible for the dude's feeding.

There were times when I went broke and we had no option but to drink garri. Fast forward to end of the semester, we were preparing to travel for the holiday so I unintentionally opened a Ghana must go that he came with. Lol and behold, the bag was filled with foodstuff, all already spoilt. Till date I'm unable to fathom the rationale behind his action but from that moment I decided I was never going to accommodate anyone beyond one week

12 Likes

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House by Allisgud: 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
Foodqueen:
what about ur gender who visits only to pretensiously forgot their pants in order to come again and again to become housewife

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House by mannyjoe2002: 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
my wife told me her senior sister's daughter,a single mother, wants to come and stay with us.i stopped her before she could complete her statement.
it is a no no for me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House by MtDave55: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
You are right I tried that severally, one of them went away with my credentials and tried to scam me with it, till today I still haven't recovered my credentials as there aren't tangible evidence to arrest him.
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
Allisgud:
what about ur gender who visits only to pretensiously forgot their pants in order to come again and again to become housewife
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
OyinO:

Enjoy kicking asses until you get your ass kicked
Why this thing dey vex you like this
Wait oh
Biola, is that you
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House by Jsucre(m): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Hehehe
That's how my mum accomodated her co worker's daughter when she was home alone.
I came back from school during holiday and this girl started dragging DSTV remote with me, a whole me, olori oko bam bam. I nearly press her neck that day, thank God for self control

olori oko of remote kare.
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House by OyinO: 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Why this thing dey vex you like this
Wait oh
Biola, is that you

I no dey vex o. Stop adding those stewpeed things after typing. Dazzol
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House by spartachico(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
Pells1:
me permettrez-vous plus de votre maison à l'étranger? Sweetvie

How come nairaland never get translation for comments written in other languages
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
Crvrider:

. .or you mean parental control grin
Oga.. na self control
we were alone at home that day
I ain't the type that beat girls
I'll rather beat her brother, if she has any

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House by OyinO: 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
Jsucre:

Haaaahahahahaaa!!!
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House by izubext007: 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
And those kind people once quart with some one......and misbehave

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House by omonnakoda: 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nigerians

Most religious
Most Hypocritical
Most judgmental
Most wicked

Many would come here claiming to be Christians which basically means they hate anyone who does not follow their hypocrisy

Same for Muslims

What was that story in the Bible about Good Samaritan again? For Nigerian Christians it is just a story told in church.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House by ipobarecriminals: 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
sad one like that is dragging it with my sis in Nig.1 week visitation Don reach 9 months and Auntie still dey Squat(eat free food . Can't use her money buy bag of water.She called me dat she'll be leaving yesterday sad but mbanu

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House by Banbanna(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
Coldie:
First time I accommodated a guy for 3years, during university one day I sat close to him during a hard course he was good at, this guy closed his work from me to see.

2nd guy I accommodated that came in from Nigeria to the uk ended up stealing my things.

The annoying thing is whenever I have accommodation issues I face my problem myself, either I rent a hotel or I dae my dae.

Wao! That your friend be kiddy o. That's primary schooler behaviour na. wink The guy no even use style help you in that situation. Well, maybe your type no get luck with helping friends. But still that doesn't mean you should give up completely on hosting anyone. Everybody no dey the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House by spartachico(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

If to say she fine, I for even pity her small, but she be like that burkina faso player, Bance and nearly get muscle reach me self
I kuku change am for her patapata

Guy man you don wicked the girl finish ,Bance of all people on earth ... damn
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House by donem: 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
Stephen2324:
No matter how sad their story is, don't let anybody move into your house
Gospel truth Sir, meself done experience am twice.

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
OyinO:

I no dey vex o. Stop adding those stewpeed things after typing. Dazzol
Yo babe
It ain't stupid to my fans
Nice meeting you
No talk pass your self
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House by Blaqputin(m): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I dey feel you

He be like say your eye don see shege
Dooh!

Another one I also advise my siblings is that no matter what nor allow your friends know the internal problem in your family...if you want to hold a discussion on anything that has to do with the family and your friend is around please just postpone that discussion...
Aboi, u don change oooo, u dey yarn focus on a stead these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
spartachico:

Guy man you don wicked the girl finish ,Bance of all people on earth ... damn

Hehehe
Na her twin brother
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House by Jocdon(m): 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
Foodqueen:
You are bless I love you
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
Jsucre:
Aka Balogun of remote
Aka Akoogun of battery
Aka Ajagun of DSTV

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House by princenaira(m): 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Hehehe
That's how my mum accomodated her co worker's daughter when she was home alone.
I came back from school during holiday and this girl started dragging DSTV remote with me, a whole me, olori oko bam bam. I nearly press her neck that day, thank God for self control

Indomie child
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House by Jsucre(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Aka Balogun of remote
Aka Akoogun of battery
Aka Ajagun of DSTV

lol
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House by Jsucre(m): 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
OyinO:

Haaaahahahahaaa!!!
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) / This 35 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice As She Plans To Get Married / Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.