Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri (2241 Views)

Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? / 2023: Peter Obi is an excellent candidate but he cannot win – Reno Omokri / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by Ezmans: 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2022
Dapson73:
Only Zombidients think Pandora can perform wonder.
the same manifesto buhari have when rice was 8000 naira a bag but today I bought it 48,000
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by Curious345: 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2022
Reno omokri is a vermin
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by ganisucks(f): 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
beerfraud:
which governor in the north,SW, SS and even south east that is supporting Peter Peter Obi?
Your candidate is promoting himself as king Anti-climate change, even Buhari promoted the climate change mantra. Bolsonaro just had his butt handed to him, and you can guess on what side of the divide he pitched his tent. Klaus Schwaab, George Soros and Bill Gates will so much deal with Tinubu ehn, his disgrace next year will make the 7-0 Serbia took from Brazil seem like teletubby. I'm talking of world powers, you're calling Mickey mouse and friends.
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by Grgt0n: 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
Urchins are not even worried that Tinubu is a drug and cocaine dealer as stated by Reno in the same post they are using against Obi. Yorrrrobas no get commonsense

cheesy
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by Yibo(m): 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
ganisucks:

Ask any political expert and he'll explain it to you. A change agent always flogs an established old order in elections.
has any ibo win national election in Nigeria before?
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by Yibo(m): 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
ganisucks:

Your candidate is promoting himself as king Anti-climate change, even Buhari promoted the climate change mantra. Bolsonaro just had his butt handed to him, and you can guess on what side of the divide he pitched his tent. Klaus Schwaab, George Soros and Bill Gates will so much deal with Tinubu ehn, his disgrace next year will make the 7-0 Serbia took from Brazil seem like teletubby. I'm talking of world powers, you're calling Mickey mouse and friends.
you have not answered his question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by ganisucks(f): 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
Igbo:
you have not answered his question
Maybe you didn't catch my drift. I called the governors Mickey mouse and friends.
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by 3verblazing(m): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2022
The manifesto released by buhari... how many did he fulfill? NONE. The one released by Tinubu. Which did he come out defend or tell us how he will impliment them?. NONE. Given the past administration performance. That document is useless.

Even with a zero score on buhari's manifesto. He still comes out to say he is best president in Nigerian history and proudly supported by the fraud Tinubu .
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by ElSudani: 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
Only zombidients believe Obi can win. It is next to impossible, even Soludo is aware of that.
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by Haywhy3579: 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2022
ezegold4we:
Lie-no omockery, it's like u r seeing Peter Obi in ur dream's on a daily basis, only fooools still take u serious,

Over 60% of reasonable and intelligent pvc holder's that will be eligible to vote on February 2023 has already voted For Peter Obi, February presidential election will be a formality,

Thank God for bvas and electronic transmission of result's from polling unit's, keep deceiving Tinubu supporter's and ur Atiku's mikano boys,

Only fooools like lie-no omockery and his irresponsible supporter's still think and believe that Nigerians are still playing tribal and religious politics,that era has gone and gone forever,

APC and PDP has United both poor and Rich Nigerians, old and young, Men and women, Muslims and christians, North and South with poverty and insecurity.
Are u saying this statistics from ur dream or u are just hoping. Oh probably u are a mind seer for u to make such bold statement. Wake up, don’t sleep, reality is glaring in ur face that jagaban is the next president.
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by Yibo(m): 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2022
ElSudani:
Only zombidients believe Obi can win. It is next to impossible, even Soludo is aware of that.
they have forgotten that they are 5%ters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by TheChameleon: 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2022
grin
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by BeardedMeat(m): 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
Igbo:
Everybody knows that
You have resumed your arse licking. I hope Reno is leaving enough shit in his arse.
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by BeardedMeat(m): 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2022
Igbo:
they have forgotten that they are 5%ters
No we have not forgotten.
And we are going to punish Tinubu with it.
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by ezegold4we: 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2022
Tinubu and his urchin's are wasting their energy for nothing, even Buhari in his dreams knows that Tinubu will never succeed him,

They have seen where Nigerians are going, they are only leading The old bat and his political career to slaughter,

Bookmark This Page.
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by BeardedMeat(m): 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2022
Igbo:
if they want to kill their fellow Ibos they should just start now
How many people are left in your family with heads on their shoulders? Did Igboman mine their skiulls grin
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by ZombieTERROR: 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
beerfraud:
likewise 5%ter is inconsequential

Then go and sleep.. terrorists are still in power come 2023

Bello turji paid 20m not to attack Christian villages in Taraba.. APc Business continues

well done work
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by MarketDispatch: 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
Igbo:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1597982992911433730

Whey is this guy always concerned with Peter Obi
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by PureMe01: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2022
gozmok1:

poor begi begi URCHIN
No be small one grin
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by sukar886: 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
ReNO is a big FoOl
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by favor914: 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
Igbo:
Reno Omokri just dey break table on obidients head gbasgbos
Very funny.
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by favor914: 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
sukar886:
ReNO is a big FoOl
For telling you the truth?
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by favor914: 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
ezegold4we:
Lie-no omockery, it's like u r seeing Peter Obi in ur dream's on a daily basis, only fooools still take u serious,

Over 60% of reasonable and intelligent pvc holder's that will be eligible to vote on February 2023 has already voted For Peter Obi, February presidential election will be a formality,

Thank God for bvas and electronic transmission of result's from polling unit's, keep deceiving Tinubu supporter's and ur Atiku's mikano boys,

Only fooools like lie-no omockery and his irresponsible supporter's still think and believe that Nigerians are still playing tribal and religious politics,that era has gone and gone forever,

APC and PDP has United both poor and Rich Nigerians, old and young, Men and women, Muslims and christians, North and South with poverty and insecurity.
Does the Labor party have the accredited representatives that can monitor all the polling units in each state on Election Day?

Even if they have, they will be highly intimidated & harassed on Election Day, with no protection from the state government.
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
Obi is for the low vibrational biafla people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ezmans:
the same manifesto buhari have when rice was 8000 naira a bag but today I bought it 48,000
Why are you not blaming the west that you people worship for the global inflation?
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by favor914: 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
MarketDispatch:

Whey is this guy always concerned with Peter Obi
Peter Obi The Judas Betrayed Pdp severely.

1 Like

Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by PrinceOfLagos: 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
beerfraud:
he predicted that Tinubu would win APC presidential ticket but you p1ggyyeasters didn't believe him
PrinceofLagos can testify to this
Guy rest na , primary no be the same as presidential election so stop the unnecessary tags
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by Ttalk: 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Guy rest na , primary no be the same as presidential election so stop the unnecessary tags

But your voice was louder during APC primary, now what happened? Your chest beating all came to nut. Jagaban humbled you
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by beerfraud: 7:47am On Dec 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I thought that you have deactivated your account as promised
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by beerfraud: 7:49am On Dec 01, 2022
Ttalk:

But your voice was louder during APC primary, now what happened? Your chest beating all came to nut. Jagaban humbled you
grin he humbled him
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by aariwa(m): 8:50am On Dec 01, 2022
He will laugh from exile for 8 years
Re: I Laugh At Those Who Think Peter Obi Can Win - Reno Omokri by basybasy: 9:46am On Dec 01, 2022
Igbo:
Reno Omokri just dey break table on obidients head gbasgbos
Omokri has said it all. Obi which does not have manifesto wants to govern Nigeria with only head. May be he will govern Biafra.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Must Score 25% In FCT To Be Declared Winner -Former Attorney General Says / Obedient Accepting Tinubu As President (picture) / No Man’s Land: Rhodes Vivour Cautions Obasa Against Divisive Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.