Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex (4144 Views)

What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes / Kenyan Photographer Turns Nairobi Street Couple To Models - Pictures / A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by JapaToDNext: 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
Is it good for married couple to have anal sex

I was reading something online and I read were a woman (wife) agreed to have anal sex with her husband, simply because he was cheating with other woman outside.

The woman said she latee agreed to have anal sex with her husband to keep him to herself, because the husband had always preferred and liked anal sex.

As a married couple, if u have had Anal sex,

then Share your views.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Even Dogs, goats and pigs don't engage in anal sex.

Why must you destroy your wife's anus? You're a big fool if you're a husband doing anal sex with your wife.

When she becomes sick and start leaking feaces, you'll be begging people and looking for doctors in Nigeria to help you.

32 Likes

Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by Faber(m): 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Explore every damn hole in your wives body. You paid for everything, even if she dies today, the burial na for your head e dey...you go still spend again even pass what you spend when you married her ...

Life of a man no easy, if na your anus go give your man joy, give it to him dear. Your girlfriends advising you against giving your husband anal sex, dey even lick their husbands anus, I don catch one before. No let them deceive you.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by LikeAking: 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Very good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by Solocoin: 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
From the health effect of anal sex why will a reason human or man engage his wife or any women in such kind of sex. Everything shouldn't be about fun, people's health should also be consider because at the end of the day they pains will be more than the pleasure you were enjoying.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by ipobarecriminals: 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
undecided God will not club u to death for enjoying ur matrimony bliss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by Honeybadgerxx: 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
Disgusting

4 Likes

Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by meobizy(f): 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kobojunkie must hear this.
Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by Lurdd: 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
I don't think is bad..
But the husband should not do it very often,
And it should be done slowly to avoid any anal problems/issues

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by HeartlessMan: 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
This is why I have not married yet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
Faber:
Explore every damn hole in your wives body. You paid for everything, even if she dies today, the burial na for your head e dey...you go still spend again even pass what you spend when you married her ...

Life of a man no easy, if na your anus go give your man joy, give it to him dear. Your girlfriends advising you against giving your husband anal sex, dey even lick their husbands anus, I don catch one before. No let them deceive you.
Such a dirty and disgusting post, you should have kept shut. You are so irritating 😠

8 Likes

Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by Faber(m): 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Such a dirty and disgusting post, you should have kept shut. You are so irritating 😠

No be your nudes full telegram like this where you dey collect 3some...

Pig
πŸ–

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
It is not written anywhere that anal sex is a wrong act. So it's not a matter to decide in a forum.
Every couple have the license to give themselves pleasure however they deem fit. Whatever pleasures or consequences they derive, let them deal with all of it together in peace. Couples should work out their sexual life in their own way, and not start seeking approval from outsiders (imams and pastors inclusive).
It's not our business to judge the husband for liking it, or the wife for choosing to give it.

PS: I'm disgusted by the thought of anal sex alone, but that doesn't mean everyone else should be.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Anal sex is a sin. The same with MouthAction.
Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
JAHHHHHH:
Anal sex is a sin. The same with MouthAction.

Kindly quote the text in your religious book that expressly says anal sex is sin, or mouth action.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by Reelmii: 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
grin🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...well u cannot teach two full grown adults how to satisfy their sexual needs

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by livenija: 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yes once a while

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by Qatar2022: 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
crows2ravens:

Kindly quote the text in your religious book that expressly says anal sex is sin, or mouth action.
Don't mind the idiot, Holier than thou Nigeria youth that do the worst behind the scene

4 Likes

Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by silibaba: 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Faber:

DEVIL'S INCARNATE.
Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
Faber:

Pig
πŸ–
grin kai you no well ewu
Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by RealEzee(m): 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
I no understand wetin go concern me wif anoda couple bedroom enjoyment ....focus OP face ur bedroom

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by Yogibor: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
E no concern any of us.
Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by SmellingAnus(m): 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lol... As long as both the wife and the husband agrees to it... It's their choice... They must deal with it and the consequences that comes from their actions...

Same way some couples don't do another style if it's not missionary... It's their choice , let them enjoy their missionary in peace...

Thank Goodness they are not breaking any law by their actions...
Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by Banilla: 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Faber:

Pig
πŸ–
You're ugly irl. You should shut up more. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by Faber(m): 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
Banilla:
You're ugly irl. You should shut up more. undecided

Na your papa be girl
Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
crows2ravens:

Be holy as I am holy. Use your common sense, you have one. Btw, anal and MouthAction originated from the demonic world. Don't do as the heathens do, keep yourself unspotted from the world.
Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Please anyone doing as the heathens do, should please repent. For what's coming soon. Judgement is coming soon. Soon you will feel the wrath of God. I pity the girls shaa... Many will die... More girls will die than boys. He that has an ear, let him hear what will happen soon.
Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
JAHHHHHH:

Be holy as I am holy. Use your common sense, you have one. Btw, anal and MouthAction originated from the demonic world. Don't do as the heathens do, keep yourself unspotted from the world.
How do you define holiness? Is mouth to mouth kiss also unholy? Is sex itself Sin? (after all David said he was conceived by sin - is this not common sense too)? Who are the heathens? Did you spend time with the originator of anal and MouthAction in the demonic world? How did you know it came from there?
You haven't said anything, maybe if you have answers to these questions, you might be able to prove something.
Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
crows2ravens:

How do you define holiness? Is mouth to mouth kiss also unholy? Is sex itself Sin? (after all David said he was conceived by sin - is this not common sense too)? Who are the heathens? Did you spend time with the originator of anal and MouthAction in the demonic world? How did you know it came from there?
You haven't said anything, maybe if you have answers to these questions, you might be able to prove something.
I'm saying this out of love. For what will happen soon, that I know troubles me. I don't know if people that does it will die or not? But I know they will be punished...
Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by Deicide: 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
The husband is Gay
Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by lotkyes200: 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Some things one should be ashame to even make mention of it
Re: Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex by Sparknij: 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Faber:

Who are the Wereys' that liked ur comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! / Let’s Discuss: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? / Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.