Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Christian Started The Slave Trade!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Started The Slave Trade!! (830 Views)

The Slave Bible And How Christianity Was Used To Promote Slave Trade In Africa. / The Arab Slave Trade / Christianity Encourages The Slave Mentality Of Black People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Started The Slave Trade!! by Dtruthspeaker: 12:04am On Dec 02, 2022
AntiChristian:

Who started Slavery in Numbers 31?[/b]

Do you know God got a share of the virgin slaves?]

O God, how long shall the adversary reproach? shall the enemy blaspheme thy name for ever?

Shall thou not avenge thyself of thine enemies?
Re: Christian Started The Slave Trade!! by AntiChristian: 6:31am On Dec 02, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

O God, how long shall the adversary reproach? shall the enemy blaspheme thy name for ever?

Shall thou not avenge thyself of thine enemies?

Also there are many laws for slaves and slavery in the Bible!
Re: Christian Started The Slave Trade!! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:01am On Dec 02, 2022
AntiChristian:

Also there are many laws for slaves and slavery in the Bible!

Of course a devil like you would use evil Satanic Bibles. The True Bible said "servant" and not slaves. And The Law Commanded that they must be set free.
Re: Christian Started The Slave Trade!! by AntiChristian: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Of course a devil like you would use evil Satanic Bibles. The True Bible said "servant" and not slaves. And The Law Commanded that they must be set free.

1. Mr. Liar can you tell us where the law says "they must be set free"?

2. You are right. I am using your Satanic Bible.

Slaves (doulou), obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ. Ephesians 6:5

In the above douloi means enslaved, a slave (derived from deo).

Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything; and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to curry their favor, but with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord.
Colossians 3:22

In the above douloi means enslaved, a slave (derived from deo).
Re: Christian Started The Slave Trade!! by Dtruthspeaker: 9:34am On Dec 02, 2022
AntiChristian:

1. Mr. Liar can you tell us where the law says [color=#990000]"they must be set free"

See son of Satan did not know that God was Too Good that He gave A Law that all captives and those in bonds must be set free. Deuteronomy 15:1- 3; Exodus 21:2

Unlike your father who enslaves till death in oppression and hardship as proven by

https://www.nairaland.com/6974256/saudi-arabians-treat-us-like#110009003
Re: Christian Started The Slave Trade!! by AntiChristian: 9:48am On Dec 02, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

See son of Satan did not know that God was Too Good that He gave A Law that all captives and those in bonds must be set free. Deuteronomy 15:1- 3; Exodus 21:2

Unlike your father who enslaves till death in oppression and hardship as proven by

https://www.nairaland.com/6974256/saudi-arabians-treat-us-like#110009003

How is Deuteronomy 15:1- 3; Exodus 21:2 related to Numbers 31 where Moses killed all males and spared only thousands of virgins girls?
Re: Christian Started The Slave Trade!! by NairaLTQ: 11:29am On Dec 02, 2022
Hoodrat:
This are the people black Christian says they thought us the Gospel, the way to salvation undecided y'all black christian need to shut your black lips. This same people that raped, robed and lynched us thought us the good news of the holy bible?? Are you insane?? Are you all crazy undecided

This was their love of Jesus.
When TenQ starts dealing with you now, you'ld as usual run to the admin to ban him and remove his posts. Shameless people!

1 Like

Re: Christian Started The Slave Trade!! by Hoodrat(m): 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Romans 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Spell You Can Do Buy Yourself And See Results In Weeks. / Salvation Misplaced / Rapture, What About It ?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.