Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President (18806 Views)

We Don’t Have Transport Fares To Go To Work – ASUU President / ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Rejects N50m Raised By Berekete Family / ASUU Finally Reacts To FG's "No work, No Pay" Policy (2) (3) (4)

Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Kingzeez10: 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

shocked so because Buhari doesn't owe them salary he shouldn't pay them. That means if a project is going on in your community the next admin has every right to abandon it when they take over office. The way we dey reason for this country ehn grin. After now una go dey blame the Queen or Britain for the continued impoverishment grin
Oga rest. ASUU is talking about 8 months of salary they didn't work for here. Stop shifting goal post. They already settled the issue of why they went on strike. They're talking about 8 months of salary they didn't work for now.
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by ofuonyebi: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2022
I HAVE SAID IT B/4...THAT ASSU has nothing to offer the university undergraduates anymore than strike
if it is ASUU that got court decision against FG by now they must have conjured the sympathy of the whole world to make govt obey

But the court said ASUU has committed a breach of illegality by its strike and therefore should go back to work
it is an order.

if ASUU is not satisfied, they still ha FALANA...LET THEM GO TO APPEAL

And stop cosmetics excuses that has already exposed their unclothedness...
we are in a democracy.....the court says shut up and go back to work
your excesses was too much for many years....so, thanks to NGIGE & ABOKI MALAMI
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Almaigaa: 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

And if you don't pay him for doing work doesn't he have the right to go on strike or even take your ass to court? ASUU have every right to continue that strike because the FG is sure to mess up again. Maybe they should start introducing heavy fees in our universities so this nonsense will stop, the free education don high una brains. No be everybody suppose go school self kiss undecided

The thing pain this lazy ASUU member. God bless FG for this no work no pay rule. Nigerians are solidly behind FG. If ASUU embark on another strike, the Student will channel their anger to ASUU members Nationwide. EndSars will be a Child's play,compared to what will befall all members of ASUU.

Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Ebubu: 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
timiade446:
Keep supporting the federal government

I just need one scape goat

All I need is your matric number
take it. 16/ph/101
uniuyo
fool

if i see you, i for too beat you.

Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by timiade446(m): 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ebubu:
take it. 16/ph/101
uniuyo
fool

if i see you, i for too beat you.

No problem, you will hear from me soon angry
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Ebubu: 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
grandstar:
I think they should reach a middle ground: pay them 4 months salaries rather than 8.
did they work for 4 months? you are only encouraging them to go on strike every year for 6months and collect 3 months salary doing absolutely nothing!

students lose

Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Ebubu: 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
timiade446:

No problem, you will hear from me soon angry
bastard. do ur worst

Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by timiade446(m): 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ebubu:
bastard. do ur worst

Guy Na so u hate ASUU reach

I’m a student like you grin try Dey calm down
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Ebubu: 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

lecturers are not boy boy to anybody
fool, they are subordinates to their employer which is FG
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by SolarEngr(m): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
Well, the fact is no solution till we have a new government.
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Father4all: 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
I said it and will continue saying it. ASSU are not patriotic. They are only after their pocket. Useless narrow minded people

Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Brendaniel: 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
pinkgoodies:

U are so stupid, all u do is just copy and paste dis rubbish at any post u see. U no dey read, abi if u see bad tyn. U no fit talk am.

Sorry, you must be mistaking me for someone else...
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Cmanforall: 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
Munzy14:
Strike still the hungry them sha.
And they won't agree no work no pay.

ASUU
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Brendaniel: 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
Kingzeez10:

They got their November salary in full. They can go to hell to collect the 8 months salary they didn't work for. Selfish ASUU.

Nothing like selfish ASUU, Buhari's government has no justification to hold their money, If Buhari had performed well, it will be a different thing, Buhari and his cabinet did not work and they have been getting paid, they should pay ASUU too...
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by judeenk19(m): 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
Who be employer self, is it federal government or lecturers? If employee refused to work then sack them with red card now.
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Slurity(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
It's like these people don't know who they are messing with. Buhari no send you, you really want to get paid for job not done?
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Ebubu: 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
timiade446:

Guy Na so u hate ASUU reach

I’m a student like you grin try Dey calm down
i fûcking hate those guys. i’ll be graduating in march 2023 but our album is 2021 graduating set.

2 years after

imagine

Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Ebubu: 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
Brendaniel:

Nothing like selfish ASUU, Buhari's government has no justification to hold their money, If Buhari had performed well, it will be a different thing, Buhari and his cabinet did not work and they have been getting paid, they should pay ASUU too...
did buhari and his cabinet declare indefinite strike just like ASUU did, that you’ll like to seize buhari’s salary ?

Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Brendaniel: 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ebubu:
did buhari and his cabinet declare indefinite strike just like ASUU did, that you’ll like to seize buhari’s salary ?

Buhari and his cabinet situation is even worse, I even wished it was strike him and his cabinet went on, the country would have been better off on auto pilot than the conscious effort they have been putting to destroy the country, their situation is like a mechanic that was given a car that only had break problem but finished work and the car cannot even start again, they are actually owing Nigerians for the damage they have done...
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Misterone: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
aestake:

Who made not to work? Would you not pay a footballer you didn't choose to play matches?
there's a difference between not choosing someone to play and the person saying he will not play. One is taking one for the team the other is insubordination.
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Munzy14(m): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
Cmanforall:

And they won't agree no work no pay.

ASUU
Just tired of ASUU
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Elsueno: 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2022

This new ASUU president & thier NEC go finish d association pata pata, dudes suvk at d Aluuta stuff Wallahi
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Cmanforall: 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
Munzy14:

Just tired of ASUU
I pity the students
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by julilacious(f): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
They should pay these people, academics doesn’t work that way, you continue where you stopped before the strike, we are back to the class rooms and they’ve been teaching, conducting CA’s and Exams are ongoing so they deserve their full pay, teaching job is not like most of the jobs some of you mentioned above,
And mind you these people are not just fighting for themselves but also fighting for the common man because according to them the federal government are planning on increasing tuition fees upon the substandard services being rendered in these public institutions in order to cripple it, so their private institutions can gain more patronage even from the common man.

Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by ufotunang: 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
Let ASUU have patient till June 2023 when a new government will enter and start negotiation and discussion with the new government...let them forget about this Buhari APC government in solving their issues and problems
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by sunbreaker: 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
aestake:

hold the fed govt accountable for once.
we can not hold fed.govt responsible for this one that is clear to me and you. Fed govt advised them to resume work while dialogue will be going on but they refuse because previous govt always paid all the salaries they avn't worked for. Their medical counterparts are working base on pity for those student that has seven year in their academic career and govt.paid them. Govt shouldn't paid kobo, they need to learn(person wey dey crying dey see road). They will not try this again.

Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by aestake: 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
Misterone:
there's a difference between not choosing someone to play and the person saying he will not play. One is taking one for the team the other is insubordination.
You signed an agreement and refuse to honor it. The thing is you and your children are the ones affected and you are backing the Fed. What's your interest?
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by aestake: 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
sunbreaker:
we can not hold fed.govt responsible for this one that is clear to me and you. Fed govt advised them to resume work while dialogue will be going on but they refuse because previous govt always paid all the salaries they avn't worked for. Their medical counterparts are working base on pity for those student that has seven year in their academic career and govt.paid them. Govt shouldn't paid kobo, they need to learn(person wey dey crying dey see road). They will not try this again.
Let all the children of politicians study in Nigeria and see how things will improve. I see their children enjoy equipment and orderly timelines here and if you, your children and siblings are dependent on Nigerian education, you are out of your mind.

Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by assholemods: 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
Greedy lecturers! If una like make all of una pai!
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by aestake: 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
Munzy14:

Just tired of ASUU
Fed employed them, you employed Fed. Start from there!
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by aestake: 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
ASUU isn't supposed to be asking fed to improve schools. Govt-funded schools here are best run .
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by slex(m): 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
This ASUU are not ok , so you want to be on strike and be collecting salary .

FG should pls sack them all .

You make student status at home , some have turned to menaces to society , some have lost focus but, you the lecturer you will be doing Uber while being on strike .

FG needs to do the no work no pay , if you can't agree them go away .

You think Private universities will pay you if you don't work? Rubbish

Nigerian Universities Sell Bread And Bottle Water To Survive - MAUTECH VC / Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC / The Importance Of Autocad As An Engineering Student