Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President (18802 Views)

We Don’t Have Transport Fares To Go To Work – ASUU President / ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Rejects N50m Raised By Berekete Family / ASUU Finally Reacts To FG's "No work, No Pay" Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by slex(m): 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
slex:
This ASUU are not ok , so you want to be on strike and be collecting salary .

FG should pls sack them all .

You make student status at home , some have turned to menaces to society , some have lost focus but, you the lecturer you will be doing Uber while being on strike .

FG needs to do the no work no pay , if you can't agree then go away .

You think Private universities will pay you if you don't work? Rubbish
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by LienwaltAbel(m): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
maasoap:

Pay them for what exactly? The work that they didn't do? These people were not even ready to end the strike after 8 months until court ordered them to! Shame.
I won't even bother responding because you don't even have a clue about what we're talking about.
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by LienwaltAbel(m): 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
Almaigaa:

The thing pain this lazy ASUU member. God bless FG for this no work no pay rule. Nigerians are solidly behind FG. If ASUU embark on another strike, the Student will channel their anger to ASUU members Nationwide. EndSars will be a Child's play,compared to what will befall all members of ASUU.
Wetin this one dey yarn? The salaries and agreements that FG hasn't met up with how far those ones ne? You haven't gone on any Nationwide protests upon the soaring increase in prices of common commodities this year, you haven't done anything about the crazy salaries and allowances that FG pays the HORs. Of course, you and ASUU are all the same: cowards. grin useless Africans.

1 Like

Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Gabbriell: 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
Angelfrost:
"No pay no work" is no different from "no work no pay"!

...Or are you asking for payment for work not done?!!

Is Government owing you for work done??!

ASUU is really losing it! undecided

They are saying they won't do the work that have pilled up during the strike.
So exams that was written won't be mark, they won't combine the current Year work with unfinished semester work (due to strike).

They will simply start from where the strike was called off.
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
You go strike for 8months nothing comot what makes u think another strike will yield results na Nigerian students dey suffer.....why not wait till when this evil tenure is over
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Angelfrost(m): 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
Gabbriell:

They are saying they won't do the work that have pilled up during the strike

Then they shouldn't...! The matter is quite simple!

1 Like

Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by GeneralBuhari: 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
So this useless ASUU president still dey talk?

Oga ASUU president, no pay; no work kii you dia.

You led your members into losing their 8 good months salary and you still dey talk?

Foolish man.

2 Likes

Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Originalsly: 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hmmmm..... funny people.... who supposed to be intelligent .Lecturer title gone to their heads and pushed out common sense. If you go on strike it means you refuse to show up for work. Where in the world does one stay home.... even if sick ... and expect to be paid by the employer? If you have paid leave.... then the leave is used.... if you don't have leave then you're not paid. Foolish kecturers...Lecturers.... they should all be fired.
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by GeneralBuhari: 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
Originalsly:
Hmmmm..... funny people.... who supposed to be intelligent .Lecturer title gone to their heads and pushed out common sense. If you go on strike it means you refuse to show up for work. Where in the world does one stay home.... even if sick ... and expect to be paid by the employer? If you have paid leave.... then the leave is used.... if you don't have leave then you're not paid. Foolish kecturers...Lecturers.... they should all be fired.

That will show you the type of stupid people entrusted with providing education for the future of the country.

They want to be paid for going on strike?

Who does that?

2 Likes

Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Misterone: 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
aestake:

You signed an agreement and refuse to honor it. The thing is you and your children are the ones affected and you are backing the Fed. What's your interest?
yes, it is me and my children that's affected when you go on strike. That's why I support the no work no pay so as to serve as a deterrent to other who will see this as a means of fleecing the government for work not done. When you claim to be on Strike, it means you have refuse to work albeit for good or bad reasons but the koko is that you have refuse to work. Therefore the no work no pay may be applied in such circumstances.

2 Likes

Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Neoteny7: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
These faketurers disgust me.

They want to take moral high ground when they're the most immoral of any lot.

They bully, harass, extort, and abuse their students --sexually, physically, financially, psychologically, academically -- yet they want the world to sympathize with them.

1 Like

Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Gabbriell: 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
Angelfrost:

Then they shouldn't...! The matter is quite simple!

What about the students? Some have even finished their exams, some about to write exams.

That means they have to enroll for another semester and session (for some). That's additional school fees and work.

Because right now there is a new session, new students.. ASUU is saying if you don't pay them to do the work of last session, they won't do the work combined with current work (session).
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Kellyodds: 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
Contact me on 07035862134 via whatapp. for very sure odds from Europe.my source is sure
On fixed games.5odds, and 10odds only.i know you have had your bad experience with fixed game.but try this and you will be happy you did.because this games don't come all the time.use this opportunity now
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Kingzeez10: 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
Brendaniel:

Nothing like selfish ASUU, Buhari's government has no justification to hold their money, If Buhari had performed well, it will be a different thing, Buhari and his cabinet did not work and they have been getting paid, they should pay ASUU too...
Get your fact right, Buhari is not owing ASUU

1 Like

Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Handsum64: 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
Irresponsible adults

1 Like

Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Almaigaa: 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Wetin this one dey yarn? The salaries and agreements that FG hasn't met up with how far those ones ne? You haven't gone on any Nationwide protests upon the soaring increase in prices of common commodities this year, you haven't done anything about the crazy salaries and allowances that FG pays the HORs. Of course, you and ASUU are all the same: cowards. grin useless Africans.

What FG pays HORs is none of your business. If e pain you, leave your lecture job and become a HOR member. If Lecturing Job tire you, resign. You won't be missed.

Your position will be replaced with a more qualified young Nigerian. grin

1 Like

Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by koldej(m): 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
See this one instead make you kukuma say una won strike again, he they say no pay no work ���... Radarada
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Brendaniel: 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Get your fact right, Buhari is not owing ASUU

So why are they disturbing him...
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Kingzeez10: 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
Brendaniel:

So why are they disturbing him...
They want to collect 8 months Salary they didn't work for
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by tnerro1(m): 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
Professor why not sue government to court to get your money or is there something you are afraid of grin
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Brendaniel: 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
Kingzeez10:

They want to collect 8 months Salary they didn't work for

And Buhari and his cabinet are collecting money for destroying the country and he does not want to pay them even when they have done better than him by not doing anything compared to him that is doing damage and still getting paid...
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Glead(m): 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
You no want loose your post before?
Government come bring another body to counter una!
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Kingzeez10: 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
Brendaniel:

And Buhari and his cabinet are collecting money for destroying the country and he does not want to pay them even when they have done better than him by not doing anything compared to him that is doing damage and still getting paid...
Digressing from the issue again.
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Brendaniel: 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Digressing from the issue again.

I didn't digress, Buhari has no justification to owe them
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Kingzeez10: 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
Brendaniel:

Buhari is not owing them. Stop reasoning with your emotions. Stop quoting me please
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Brendaniel: 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Buhari is not owing them. Stop reasoning with your emotions. Stop quoting me please

Buhari is owing them if not they will not be disturbing him, you are the one that quoted me first
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by aestake: 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
Misterone:
yes, it is me and my children that's affected when you go on strike. That's why I support the no work no pay so as to serve as a deterrent to other who will see this as a means of fleecing the government for work not done. When you claim to be on Strike, it means you have refuse to work albeit for good or bad reasons but the koko is that you have refuse to work. Therefore the no work no pay may be applied in such circumstances.
Una go suffer tire them. Siding with Nigerian govt is being brain dead.
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by Beedude(m): 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
aestake:

hold the fed govt accountable for once.
ASUU went on strike under Obj, Yaradua, Gej and now Buhari . All of them can't be wrong and only ASUU is right.
ASUU need someone like Buhari who can match their craziness
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by aestake: 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
Brendaniel:

I tell you. These people don't what they are being robbed. The system is bad and it is only salary they are worrying ASUU about. Nigerians are dead people o.
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by aestake: 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
Beedude:

ASUU went on strike under Obj, Yaradua, Gej and now Buhari . All of them can't be wrong and only ASUU is right.
ASUU need someone like Buhari who can match their craziness
Do you have electricity and water? Alternative to these are generators and borehole... what's that of education? Nawa o
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by dododawa1: 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
LOL ��
Re: We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President by amerengues(m): 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ebubu:
I don’t recognise ASUU again

We should be hearing from CONUA, they are the progressives.

Junior lecturers should shun ASUU strikes and register with CONUA cos it is evident ASUU will waste more salaries.

Lol. You know nothing about the unions. Conua�� grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Universities Sell Bread And Bottle Water To Survive - MAUTECH VC / Covenant University's Track Record Of Abuse And The Irresponsibility Of NUC / The Importance Of Autocad As An Engineering Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.