Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures (2984 Views)

Women Demand Justice For Khadijat Yahaya, Allegedly Killed By Kogi SDP Thugs / Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) / Protesters In Ibadan Demand The Release Of Sunday Igboho (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures by attackgat: 7:00am On Dec 01, 2022
For the fake news advocates who are not from the South East, but love to blame all crime there on IPOB

For all Nnamdi Kanu haters

Our women have spoken and demand the release of Ohamadike

May be the online urchins will call these women terrorists too?

On 30th of November 2022, thousands of women stormed the streets of Aba demanding the release of IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures by sonature1: 7:03am On Dec 01, 2022
South Easterners should be patient for the Supreme Court to hear that case.

If the FG wins that case at the Supreme Court, then this country is finished because the FG has no locus standi to take Nnamdi Kanu to court after illegally abducting him from Kenya.

Buhari thinks we are still in Umar Dikko time.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures by gidgiddy: 7:14am On Dec 01, 2022
sonature1:
South Easterners should be patient for the Supreme Court to hear that case.

If the FG wins that case at the Supreme Court, then this country is finished because the FG has no locus standi to take Nnamdi Kanu to court after illegally abducting him from Kenya.

Buhari thinks we are still in Umar Dikko time.

That the federal government had the temerity to even take this case to the Supreme Court, where they will have admit they engaged in kidnapping so as to bring Nnamdi Kanu to court, is shocking

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures by Danisaint112(m): 7:27am On Dec 01, 2022
gidgiddy:

That the federal government had the temerity to even take this case to the Supreme Court, where they will have admit they engaged in kidnapping so as to bring Nnamdi Kanu to court, is shocking

There is nothing impossible in Nigeria. Even when Britain has given them order to release him.

Some think sending him to prison after kidnapping him will shut Igbos up and end the whole Biafra thing. Unknown to them they will be declaring war.

They should keep treating him with pet hand gloves because even Britain won't support them this time.
For the records South Eaterners love him more than Peter Obi himself.

If he eventually says Vote Peter Obi. Forget it. Atiku's PDP and BAT APC combine won't even get 5% vote from the East. I believe this is their fear.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures by Danisaint112(m): 7:29am On Dec 01, 2022
OP kindly include the source of your info.
attackgat
Re: Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures by potent5(m): 7:51am On Dec 01, 2022
Okay.
Re: Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures by Juniorpope123: 8:07am On Dec 01, 2022
Nigeria which way
Re: Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures by Samfloxin(m): 8:08am On Dec 01, 2022
I am so ashamed to be called a citizen of this country. I told my friend abroad yesterday never to reason coming back to Nigeria at least for now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures by Christistruth00: 8:09am On Dec 01, 2022
The US didn’t release Osama Bin Laden after they Caught him
They sent him to his maker

5 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures by PureMe01: 8:12am On Dec 01, 2022
Christistruth00:

The US didn’t release Osama Bin Laden after they Caught him
They sent him to his maker
Maybe you get sent to your maker soon since you consider disobedience of court order decent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures by Christistruth00: 8:12am On Dec 01, 2022
Danisaint112:

There is nothing impossible in Nigeria. Even when Britain has given them order to release him.

Some think sending him to prison after kidnapping him will shut Igbos up and end the whole Biafra thing. Unknown to them they will be declaring war.

They should keep treating with pet hand gloves because even Britain won't support them this time.
For the records South Eaterners love him more than Peter Obi self.

If he eventually says Vote Peter Obi. Forget it Atiku has and APC won't even get 5% vote from the East. I believe this is their fear.

Which Britain

The one that has Jailed Adeyinka Grandson and is about to Jail Ekweremadu ?

If Nnamdi Kanu Steps UK again his own is finished

he will not get less that 20years for inciting Terrorism

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures by RenaissanceGuy: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2022
gidgiddy:

The Supreme Court will look at some other merits of the case, even if the FG may have erred in the way he was arrested. It's like saying the court should free an armed robber just because the police tapped his phone and didn't obtain warrant. The court may only say that they would reduce the convict's sentence as a way of rebuking the police force.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures by gidgiddy: 8:57am On Dec 01, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
The Supreme Court will look at some other merits of the case, even if the FG may have erred in the way he was arrested. It's like saying the court should free an armed robber just because the police tapped his phone and didn't obtain warrant. The court may only say that they would reduce the convict's sentence as a way of rebuking the police force.

You guys dont get it. Nnamdi Kanu was not arrested, he was kidnapped. Arrest means that you followed the law to detain a suspect, if you dont follow the law, it is kidnap.

No court will allow such illegality to be validated

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures by Emergingnation3(m): 9:07am On Dec 01, 2022
Las las Biafra will be actualised as a sovereign state !

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures by RenaissanceGuy: 9:12am On Dec 01, 2022
gidgiddy:

You guys dont get it. Nnamdi Kanu was not arrested, he was kidnapped. Arrest means that you followed the law to detain a suspect, if you dont follow the law, it is kidnap.
No court will allow such illegality to be validated
Lie, if FG kidnapped him, would they charge him to court? They'd even deny arresting him if rumours begin to swell that he's in their custody.
You people are using that word in order to whittle down the case.

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures by attackgat: 10:37am On Dec 01, 2022
Danisaint112:
OP kindly include the source of your info.

You have pictures there and you are looking for source?

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures by ganisucks(f): 10:43am On Dec 01, 2022
attackgat:
For the fake news advocates who are not from the South East, but love to blame all crime there on IPOB

For all Nnamdi Kanu haters

Our women have spoken and demand the release of Ohamadike

May be the online urchins will call these women terrorists too?

On 30th of November 2022, thousands of women stormed the streets of Aba demanding the release of IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu

Another Baba Lagos sponsored gimmick. The old man is becoming dangerously desperate as we move closer to February.
Re: Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures by Danisaint112(m): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
Christistruth00:

Which Britain

The one that has Jailed Adeyinka Grandson and is about to Jail Ekweremadu ?

If Nnamdi Kanu Steps UK again his own is finished

he will not get less that 20years for inciting Terrorism

I get you didn't see the news dude. He was asked to be released unconditionally not released and be indicted to UK.

If UK had such plans they would have arrested his brothers who go there to visit his wife and children steady (they would have been arrested them for questioning).

The whites don't reason they way Black Africans reason. They read in-between the lines. Like on what ground would he be charged a terrorist? undecided

For creating an armless security guard for the protection of his people being killed, assaulted and raped daily by the 4th deadliest terrorist in the world or what? undecided Abeg shift.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures by Danisaint112(m): 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
kingmaster2009:

All.thess hungry women that Ipob members gave 1k for protest....make dem stay Aba dey display their madness for Aba....afterall, they are useless to human race

You are the only one saying it. No reasonable person would. The impact of Igbos existence to not only Nigeria economy but Nigeria as a whole is large, noticeable and positive. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
They're obviously 2k induced protesters.

Are they not same women Ikpeazu is giving 500 after child birth undecided

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures by gidgiddy: 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

They're obviously 2k induced protesters.

Are they not same women Ikpeazu is giving 500 after child birth undecided

Holding the Biafran flag in the east is not an easy thing, the tyrannical and clueless government of Buhari has the security agents shooting and killing unarmed people who hold the Biafran flag, then label them terrorists

Its not something you pay someone money to do

Anyone holding the Biafran flag and Nnamdi Kanu's picture is doing it out of love for both

Nigeria is a failed state

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures by Okoroawusa: 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
For peace to return to the south east, Nnamdi Kanu has to die.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures by Danisaint112(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
kingmaster2009:

Yes... Your impact as a baby factory, internet fraudater, promoter of fake products from China, cooaine pusher, kidnappers's like Evans and the likes..., prostitute at every brothel joint, street hawker even on the highway road in Lagos state. Etc....
Why can't you use your talent to make your region the Dubia of Africa instead of turning your people to wandereers accross the world. ..

Prove to me that the bolded is not present in your region and I promise, I won't quote you again.

Even here in ABJ there is no region that is into fraud like the Yorubas here. No hate but fact.

And I in person have also been scammed of my hard earned money by them but never will I condemned the tribe because I know no region is useless but most times are affiliated with certain bad qualities perpetrated by few.

I don't support the bolded above but I will rather be a cocaine pusher than to be a skull miner, organ harvester or a terrorist.

This set of people have one mission and that mission is to kill. A cocaine pusher is better than a murderer because if you die you die on your own.

And regarding your last line; the South East in today's Nigeria remains the richest and most educated driven state.

Yes we might not be the Dubai of Africa but come on you can't compare the development in rural settlements of the South East to any region in Nigeria.

Lagos aside because Lagos was Nigeria's capital for a total of 70 yrs.

Yes we might not look Dubai because we are not given federal treatment in Nigeria like the way other region is given and the same time not handled same way UAE FG handled her (Dubai) but we are the most progressive despite a 3 years devastating war. E no dey shock you? undecided

Count 10 Igbos in your street without being bias and tell me how many you know are in abject poverty.

If you will be honest to yourself a chunk of them are doing well for themselves. Abeg shift make I see road.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures by techWriter1: 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
The US knewn’t release Osama Bin Laden after they snared himThey sent him to his maker

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures by Obaofaba: 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
I support the women on this, Cownu should be released and rearrested immediately so that the case will not be trashed on technicalities.

He must face his charges.
Re: Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
Danisaint112:

Prove to me that the bolded is not present in your region and I promise, I won't quote you again.

Even here in ABJ there is no region that is into fraud like the Yorubas here. No hate but fact.

And I in person have also been scammed of my hard earned money by them but never will I condemned the tribe because I know no region is useless but most times are affiliated with certain bad qualities perpetrated by few.

I don't support the bolded above but I will rather be a cocaine pusher than to be a skull miner, organ harvester or a terrorist.

This set of people have one mission and that mission is to kill. A cocaine pusher is better than a murderer because if you die you die on your own.

And regarding your last line; the South East in today's Nigeria remains the richest and most educated driven state.

Yes we might not be the Dubai of Africa but come on you can't compare the development in rural settlements of the South East to any region in Nigeria.

Lagos aside because Lagos was Nigeria's capital for a total of 70 yrs.

Yes we might not look Dubai because we are not given federal treatment in Nigeria like the way other region is given and the same time not handled same way UAE FG handled her (Dubai) but we are the most progressive despite a 3 years devastating war. E no dey shock you? undecided

Count 10 Igbos in your street without being bias and tell me how many you know are in abject poverty.

If you will be honest to yourself a chunk of them are doing well for themselves. Abeg shift make I see road.
Ndi chest beater grin grin

Ndi developer in Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Kuwait, Bangladesh and many more countries grin grin

I can DM you my house address to come see your fellow Ndigbos squatting in different uncompleted buildings with their kids

The fact that your Ndigbos abandoned their barren region to a more productive place is to tell you how bad your region was

No tribe has more riches or poverty than another. We're all in the country together. Most of your Ndigbos attend free public schools in Lagos and some other South western states which might be somewhat difficult for them if they had to live un their region as most public schools in Ndigbo aren't tuition free

I know every average Ndigbo are self acclaimed and self imposed millionaire if not billionaires but that is to you and your fellow Ndigbos not to non Ndigbo that knows wotsup
Re: Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures by Christistruth00: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
Danisaint112:

I get you didn't see the news dude. He was asked to be released unconditionally not released and be indicted to UK.

If UK had such plans they would have arrested his brothers who go there to visit his wife and children steady (they would have been arrested them for questioning).

The whites don't reason they way Black Africans reason. They read in-between the lines. Like on what ground would he be charged a terrorist? undecided

For creating an armless security guard for the protection of his people being killed, assaulted and raped daily by the 4th deadliest terrorist in the world or what? undecided Abeg shift.

There is no such News on the UN Website.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures by Danisaint112(m): 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Ndi chest beater grin grin

Ndi developer in Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Kuwait, Bangladesh and many more countries grin grin

I can DM you my house address to come see your fellow Ndigbos squatting in different uncompleted buildings with their kids

The fact that your Ndigbos abandoned their barren region to a more productive place is to tell you how bad your region was

No tribe has more riches or poverty than another. We're all in the country together. Most of your Ndigbos attend free public schools in Lagos and some other South western states which might be somewhat difficult for them if they had to live un their region as most public schools in Ndigbo aren't tuition free

I know every average Ndigbo are self acclaimed and self imposed millionaire if not billionaires but that is to you and your fellow Ndigbos not to non Ndigbo that knows wotsup

It's unfortunate you live in a place filled with uncompleted buildings. How can we even tell if you don't live in one of them or also squating with a friend. grin

You live in Sapa invested area and as Igbos who are visibly everywhere you will also find them there. But don't be surprise apart from people that have left you there some which are seeing now will still leave you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Notorious Terrorist,Turji & His Members Show Off Their Sophisticated weapon (VID / Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. / I Was Offered 100 Million To Step Down Says Teacher Who Defeated Yobe Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.