Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court (23487 Views)

Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet / Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) / Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by olisaEze(m): 8:43am On Dec 01, 2022
So dis boy supported the murder of Deborah? Laughed at Deborah’s last minute cry for help. Cheered on Deborah’s killers as they added more fuel and tyres. Aisha Buhari, on behalf of every Nigerian we ask you to carry on! You’ve been chosen by karma to serve Aminu his cold juice! cool

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by duketerry22(m): 8:43am On Dec 01, 2022
Yet to track terrorists is an issue.. we know what matters now

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by Mindcure: 8:43am On Dec 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

He is a cyberbully raised badly by irresponsible parents. If he had not been unmasked and jailed, he would by now be preying on another victim.

Just like I stated in this thread titled
Thank You Aisha Buhari, Champion Of Victims Of Cyberbullies
https://www.nairaland.com/7458576/thank-aisha-buhari-champion-victims

Cyberbullies are not ghosts and they are not above the law.

Many victims of cyberbullies suffered and died from toxic contents cyberbullies raised by irresponsible parents post on the social media but because the victims lack the resources and power to hold these cyberbullies to account, the cyberbullies commit crime and move on to their next victim.

Thank God for Mrs Aisha Buhari, the cyberbully now held in court to defend himself would have moved on to another victim.
Mrs Aisha Buhari stood up for victims of cyberbullies and may God bless her.

The NA must look at the social media bill once again. The British Parliament is already working on their own social media bill and CNN is on a campaign to hold cyberbullies to account. Nigeria can not be left behind.

Social media should not be a haven for cyber bullies and we can not have different rules for criminals offline and online.

A cyberbully is not a Ghost. Report the cyberbully today. States and FG must release a toll free line to report cyberbullies and NCC must provide their registered GSM numbers while NIN and DSS keep a public register of cyberbullies like LASG has for rapists.

Platforms earning profit from the activities of cyberbullies and failing to remove toxic contents must be penalized and prosecuted.

Curriculum must criminalize cyberbullies same way we currently do to offline bullies.

Aisha Buhari just championed the causes of victims of cyberbullies. She is a rare gem. May God bless her and her family.

Every cyberbully must be held to account, arrested and prosecuted. Our cyberspace must be kept free of cyberbullies.

God bless Aisha Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.
May God continue to expose and punish all cyberbullies and grant justice to their victims.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Rubbish from a known as slicker.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by Kisox44: 8:43am On Dec 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Defamation that is malicious is criminal. When you go about typing lies , deliberately lying and defaming an innocent person to the point your victim got sacked and lynched or raped, you will face criminal malicious defamation. Your intention and severity of harm you caused your victim will be used by the prosecutors to demabd you face the fulk weight of the law.

Ignorance is not an excuse

May Heaven honour you. May God bless you

You understand what it truly means to be civil

Gen Z has formed in its core, the habit of cyber deamation and cyber bullying. They find it a jolly ride and move from one victim to the next

He should be tried by the court and if found guilty, punished.

People should stop saying things they can't substantiate

Defamation is criminal and can cause harm. People should know the limits of their freedom of expression and other people's right to exist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by Elsueno: 8:44am On Dec 01, 2022
All these waste of time & resources because of a small pikin insult person on twitter?......The wife of d president should Just have ignored dis kid, Now even if she wins dis case, it's not a victory but a complete lost.

My advice to anybody who aims for any leadership position, Always be ready for some serious insults & criticism....But don't let it get to U..just let d people air thier frustrations & laugh it off... Oppressing them would only make things worse
Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by LegacyB: 8:44am On Dec 01, 2022
ObiLamba:
The onus is on the foolish boy to proof that she stole money.
The onus is on you to be less insensitive.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by DennisEche(m): 8:45am On Dec 01, 2022
Seeing his tweet about Deborah, he deserves death. Thank you mama Aisha SHowing the ediots shege
Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by mu2sa2: 8:47am On Dec 01, 2022
Public figures should ignore online posts by youths, if the posts aren't life threatening. What will Mrs Buhari gain by having this young man sent to jail, when she will cease to "occupy" the illegal office of the first lady under 200 days? In fact, the arrest of the young man will achieve the exact opposite of what it's meant to achieve - it will never be a deterrence to anybody. If thousands of similar posts are released online, are they going to arrest and prosecute the poster? That's practically impossible. Some people will even be tweeting outside Nigeria. As for those posting fake news that the young man supported Deborah's killing, let's not forget that the fake news is worse than the killing itself.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by oneMalik: 8:47am On Dec 01, 2022
I love this Woman for doing this .

Some people don't have manners and needed to be humbled and put in their places .

You must show whom you call a bastard his father . ce fini

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by frog12: 8:47am On Dec 01, 2022
and to waste money just to track someone that insults you no be abuse and overstepping authority?

Curious345:
I stand with Aisha Buhari'..

That dude over stepped the limits of decency
Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by hardon1(m): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2022
PriestlyLawyer1:
Having been in the know that he supported Deborah's killing. I take a bow. undecided undecided

Have you really confirmed that he supported Deborah's murder? Be mindful if the fact that people can just lie just to push up thier points

IMO, That tweet doesn't call for arrest. Even buhari, Aisha's husband who is mocked everyday online and by comedians. He has never tracked and arrested any. There is no leader in the world that is not mocked by citizens.

If 2million people decides to tweet something of same nature, will she arrest the 2 million people?
Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by LegacyB: 8:49am On Dec 01, 2022
Curious345:
I stand with Aisha Buhari'..

That dude over stepped the limits of decency
Most of you guys typing now called Trump
, Jonathan, Obasanjo, patience Jonathan and many other a whole lot of derogatory things . Yet they were matured to ignore . Buhari himself who I voted twice used same uncultured language when he was contesting. No one sued him. Yet you can support this tyranny. Your own time will come. And people will stand with your oppressors.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by lotkyes200: 8:50am On Dec 01, 2022
Wow so Police can track people like this aaah this country haaa and even one bandit they have not track.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by dontrulee: 8:52am On Dec 01, 2022
If to say Madam Aisha Buhari dey for Nairaland, she for don arrest many cyber bullies for here. grin grin

The thing is no matter how good you're, there are some people that will definitely accuse you wrongly even without substantial evidence. She's just being petty and of course she's a woman, so she didn't let it slide
Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by headbasher96(m): 8:53am On Dec 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

He is a cyberbully raised badly by irresponsible parents. If he had not been unmasked and jailed, he would by now be preying on another victim.

Just like I stated in this thread titled
Thank You Aisha Buhari, Champion Of Victims Of Cyberbullies
https://www.nairaland.com/7458576/thank-aisha-buhari-champion-victims

Cyberbullies are not ghosts and they are not above the law.

Many victims of cyberbullies suffered and died from toxic contents cyberbullies raised by irresponsible parents post on the social media but because the victims lack the resources and power to hold these cyberbullies to account, the cyberbullies commit crime and move on to their next victim.

Thank God for Mrs Aisha Buhari, the cyberbully now held in court to defend himself would have moved on to another victim.
Mrs Aisha Buhari stood up for victims of cyberbullies and may God bless her.

The NA must look at the social media bill once again. The British Parliament is already working on their own social media bill and CNN is on a campaign to hold cyberbullies to account. Nigeria can not be left behind.

Social media should not be a haven for cyber bullies and we can not have different rules for criminals offline and online.

A cyberbully is not a Ghost. Report the cyberbully today. States and FG must release a toll free line to report cyberbullies and NCC must provide their registered GSM numbers while NIN and DSS keep a public register of cyberbullies like LASG has for rapists.

Platforms earning profit from the activities of cyberbullies and failing to remove toxic contents must be penalized and prosecuted.

Curriculum must criminalize cyberbullies same way we currently do to offline bullies.

Aisha Buhari just championed the causes of victims of cyberbullies. She is a rare gem. May God bless her and her family.

Every cyberbully must be held to account, arrested and prosecuted. Our cyberspace must be kept free of cyberbullies.

God bless Aisha Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.
May God continue to expose and punish all cyberbullies and grant justice to their victims.
check my signature for free stuffs!
the truth is bitter i wonder how some people sleep at night with the kind of life they live but pls o the mama no get office how she come the bloat all of a sudden na
Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by Streetmovement(m): 8:53am On Dec 01, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na this kind time we dey take know wether Nigerian youths get power as they claim they do...

One of the best way to affect this case in a positive way is for all Nigerian youths to do exactly what the boy did on their socials, let's see if she will send SSS to arrest everybody; we refer this approach to what we call "resistance"

But I don't think that's happening cuz we're only known for making video on socials and catching cruise, in a sane country that boy would have been released a long time ago cuz the pressure for too much on the government.

I even doubt the boy is politically up to date with facts cuz that would have gone a long way in helping him in Court, to me he was catching cruise forgetting that he's in Nigeria where the lawmakers break their own laws...

Which sane country will arrest an individual illegally and detain him without the knowledge of his or her people and then go as far as rendering torture on the individual!! that's what I call misused position of power, which is exactly what Aisha Buhari the first lady just did and in law I think that should be an offence, I'm not a lawyer but am pretty sure that's a strong case to build upon in court, that point alone will overshadow any other evidence presented in court if they can stand their ground to the last but I'm afraid in a country like Nigeria they can throw the boy in prison without even looking into the case anymore, that's the power the government in Nigeria posses Incase you didn't know.

I'll love to know how this will end.. following this case
Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by NwaliE01: 8:59am On Dec 01, 2022
So Nigerian police can track twitter handlers and yet can't track Boko haram and their sponsors to a halt. This is an insult to our collective intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by mmsen: 8:59am On Dec 01, 2022
PureMe01:

When he mocked Deborah's death,he forgot he is a poor citizen

Is he being charged for that?

That's a separate matter.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by mmsen: 9:00am On Dec 01, 2022
NwaliE01:
So Nigerian police can track twitter handlers and yet can't track Boko haram and their sponsors to a halt. This is an insult to our collective intelligence.

Why would they track their own friends and relations? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by Minjim: 9:03am On Dec 01, 2022
This Aisha is disturbing herself.

There is a reason must people look away when they're been insulted online.

Now, shell also have to prove she didn't feed fat on our money but fed fat on something else

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by eeetuk(m): 9:06am On Dec 01, 2022
"Nigeria’s first lady, Aisha Buhari, is billed to testify against Aminu Adamu, a student of the Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State, for allegedly defaming her."

I hope Aisha Buhari does not go to court to testify against Aminu Adamu--a student she accused of insulting her. That will look bad on her and her husband. As a first lady of Nigeria and a role model for many generations to come, people expect the first of Nigeria to show she can forgive and forget. If Aisha Buhari goes to court to testify against this student, people around the world will distance themselves from her. I don't think she--Aisha really understands the implication of her appearance in court to testify against this student.

So, my message to Aisha Buhari is: please drop the idea of going to court to testify against this student to prevent Nigeria from been blackmailed all over the world. it looks terrible to even think about such possibility!
Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by mu2sa2: 9:08am On Dec 01, 2022
hardon1:

Have you really confirmed that he supported Deborah's murder? Be mindful if the fact that people can just lie just to push up thier points

IMO, That tweet doesn't call for arrest. Even buhari, Aisha's husband who is mocked everyday online and by comedians. He has never tracked and arrested any. There is no leader in the world that is not mocked by citizens.

If 2million people decides to tweet something of same nature, will she arrest the 2 million people?
It's left to you to believe or not believe fake news. Ipob urchins and other miscreants post fake news all over social media about Deborah's killing.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by abidem4real: 9:12am On Dec 01, 2022
Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by atinga1: 9:15am On Dec 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I will report you to the mods right away.
By all means, do.
I don't live and breathe in nairaland.
Seun, come and carry your bigot.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by willybaby(m): 9:17am On Dec 01, 2022
Rhado:
But he did not lie. When she appears in court what will her testimony be. Thought she was better/different.
una ma funny, is she a government official, Aisha doesn't even have an office like other first ladies so how she take embezzle.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by Moymoy: 9:18am On Dec 01, 2022
Thortp:
Madam, release the guy, simple.

In another news, I learnt the boy supported Deborah's killers in one of his tweets.

I rest my case.

What I know is "Nigeria will be free". Very soon

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by phineas: 9:19am On Dec 01, 2022
All of you citing " the abroad" hope you know he has broken at least 2 laws with his careless speech that would definitely land him in jail depending on his prior records

1.Slander/libel
2.Hate speech

Hope you know UK arrested people for posting pictures of burning bodies on social media from the building that was on fire.

Hope you know the UK also was passing a bill to protect its peoples mental health from the nonsense social media posts from people from these parts of this world that just post anyhow

If he is willing to do the crime he should definitely not be complaining of the trial.NANS should stay out of it.perhaps he would be the National lesson for cyber bullies
Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by abidem4real: 9:28am On Dec 01, 2022
mmsen:

Is he being charged for that?

That's a separate matter.
Whatever matter it is, he deserves to go to jail.
Come to think of it, if someone can mock the death of person killed on the altar of unconfirmed and untried blasphemy( a sin believed to have been committed against a "servant" of God) who is unknown by our generation, who didn't even know someone was abusing him in any manner and who ordinarily should be in position to forgive anybody that sins against him regardless of the nature of the sin, what do you expect to be done to that stupid mocker for abusing the wife of the sitting president who ordinarily is a fallible human being and known by our generation?

I guess that's carma knocking at the stupid boy's door.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by Georgejeez: 9:29am On Dec 01, 2022
This is one of the reasons Women shouldn't be given the keys to the Chambers of Absolute Power , if Buhari , Tinubu , Atiku and Obi wants to arrest and sue those defaming their names daily , I'm sure they will be able to arrest millions but they normally look aside and move on but small cruise used on Aisha , she has gone to this length, imagine if she is the President and C in C , na firing squad , the Aminu Aboki for don face like this .

However , this will go a long way to caution cyber bullies to restrain from bullying and defaming online, so it also has an advantage.

Lastly, the lad supported and rejoiced over the cold blooded murder of the innocent Deborah, so this is Karma undiluted unleashed on him , he who comes to Equity must come with clean hands .

My verdict , He should be jailed for 45 years
Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by latolz: 9:44am On Dec 01, 2022
LET HER DEAL WITH HIM DECISIVELY AND LET HIM CONTINUE TO INSULT HER THEIR PROBLEM.. HE WAS INSENSITIVE TOWARDS DEBORAH'S SAMUEL'S DEATH AND AISHA IS NOW BEING INSENSITIVE TO HE'S COMMENTS. THEIR BUSINESS

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by irunoko(m): 9:54am On Dec 01, 2022
Thortp:
Madam, release the guy, simple.

In another news, I learnt the boy supported Deborah's killers in one of his tweets.

I rest my case.

What I know is "Nigeria will be free". Very soon
I'm not a fan of madam Aisha,her husband or APC but the boy deserves it

I don't know why this generation of youths think it's cool to troll and insult their elders unprovoked.the woman dey her dey,you go insult am not minding the fact that no be every adult Sabi ignore.something you cannot say directly in front of her if you were with her one on One.

This stupid behaviour where people think it's cool to insult,attack or look for trouble without basis needs to be checked and if you feel angry or disappointed about leadership in nigeria,face your local government chairman, your house Of representative leaders and your councillors.theyre the ones who should be representing your interest and ensuring good welfare instead of channeling your anger to the wrong person.
. Abi Shey Aisha na Politician? She be your governor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners / 52 Female Suicide Bombers On The Loose In Maiduguri / Ahmed Indimi Celebrates Wife, Zahra Buhari On Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.