Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court (23502 Views)

Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet / Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) / Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by LegacyB: 11:42am On Dec 01, 2022
almarthins:

Make Una dey calm. I was jus being sarcastic.
Imagine the boy was the son of the haves. do you think Aisha would have the guts to arrest the man?

Na poor man dey pay for heavily for all this law wey dem write when it is broken. IGP never go prison, since the sentenced him for contempt. Imagine na poor man, dem go don send dss, police and army.
You get my point brother . The worst part is that even the poor will support this act . It’s when they became the victims themselves they start shouting around.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by Nyanabo(m): 11:43am On Dec 01, 2022
He should be dealt with wholesomely... You celebrated the gruesome killing of a fellow student, egged on by his fanatics just like him, he went on to swallow a bone that would end up choking him, and causing injuries to his throat.

Madam buhari carry on abeg.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by Mirasteel: 11:48am On Dec 01, 2022
benuejosh:
Defamation of character! Hope it will be lesson to most people. The internet is not really anonymous.

In other news, this is the same Aminu celebrating the death of Deborah. The internet never forgets.
That serves him right, make Aisha Buhari pepper am small. cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by BJanta: 11:56am On Dec 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

He is a cyberbully raised badly by irresponsible parents. If he had not been unmasked and jailed, he would by now be preying on another victim.

Just like I stated in this thread titled
Thank You Aisha Buhari, Champion Of Victims Of Cyberbullies
https://www.nairaland.com/7458576/thank-aisha-buhari-champion-victims

Cyberbullies are not ghosts and they are not above the law.

Many victims of cyberbullies suffered and died from toxic contents cyberbullies raised by irresponsible parents post on the social media but because the victims lack the resources and power to hold these cyberbullies to account, the cyberbullies commit crime and move on to their next victim.

Thank God for Mrs Aisha Buhari, the cyberbully now held in court to defend himself would have moved on to another victim.
Mrs Aisha Buhari stood up for victims of cyberbullies and may God bless her.

The NA must look at the social media bill once again. The British Parliament is already working on their own social media bill and CNN is on a campaign to hold cyberbullies to account. Nigeria can not be left behind.

Social media should not be a haven for cyber bullies and we can not have different rules for criminals offline and online.

A cyberbully is not a Ghost. Report the cyberbully today. States and FG must release a toll free line to report cyberbullies and NCC must provide their registered GSM numbers while NIN and DSS keep a public register of cyberbullies like LASG has for rapists.

Platforms earning profit from the activities of cyberbullies and failing to remove toxic contents must be penalized and prosecuted.

Curriculum must criminalize cyberbullies same way we currently do to offline bullies.

Aisha Buhari just championed the causes of victims of cyberbullies. She is a rare gem. May God bless her and her family.

Every cyberbully must be held to account, arrested and prosecuted. Our cyberspace must be kept free of cyberbullies.

God bless Aisha Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.
May God continue to expose and punish all cyberbullies and grant justice to their victims.
check my signature for free stuffs!

This is brilliant, GOD bless you sir,
amen.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by BJanta: 11:58am On Dec 01, 2022
Rhado:
But he did not lie. When she appears in court what will her testimony be. Thought she was better/different.

Go and meet in the court with your
lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by mmsen: 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
abidem4real:

He deserves to go to jail for mocking the gruesome killing of Deborah for mere allegation of blasphemy

Separate case.

Also, there is no blasphemy case for such but if you want to try him for whatever the Nigerian equivalent is of "disturbing the peace" then I'm all for it.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by jude79(m): 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
Thortp:
Madam, release the guy, simple.

In another news, I learnt the boy supported Deborah's killers in one of his tweets.

I rest my case.

What I know is "Nigeria will be free". Very soon

You mean it, hahaha, the maxim " injustice to anyone is injustice to everyone" comes to mind, what an irony, and the people crying for justice on his behalf, are the same people that cried for justice on Deborah's behalf, meanwhile his fellow tribal and religious bigots are same people supporting the injustice meted out on him, stupidity of bigots is amazing, whenever you support injustice, you are indirectly setting yourself up to be a victim

Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by Dchampion65: 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
Rhado:
But he did not lie. When she appears in court what will her testimony be. Thought she was better/different.

Can you hear yourself.
Don't say, tweet or write anything against anyone without proof.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by Kam2021: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

He is a cyberbully raised badly by irresponsible parents. If he had not been unmasked and jailed, he would by now be preying on another victim.

Just like I stated in this thread titled
Thank You Aisha Buhari, Champion Of Victims Of Cyberbullies
https://www.nairaland.com/7458576/thank-aisha-buhari-champion-victims

Cyberbullies are not ghosts and they are not above the law.

Many victims of cyberbullies suffered and died from toxic contents cyberbullies raised by irresponsible parents post on the social media but because the victims lack the resources and power to hold these cyberbullies to account, the cyberbullies commit crime and move on to their next victim.

Thank God for Mrs Aisha Buhari, the cyberbully now held in court to defend himself would have moved on to another victim.
Mrs Aisha Buhari stood up for victims of cyberbullies and may God bless her.

The NA must look at the social media bill once again. The British Parliament is already working on their own social media bill and CNN is on a campaign to hold cyberbullies to account. Nigeria can not be left behind.

Social media should not be a haven for cyber bullies and we can not have different rules for criminals offline and online.

A cyberbully is not a Ghost. Report the cyberbully today. States and FG must release a toll free line to report cyberbullies and NCC must provide their registered GSM numbers while NIN and DSS keep a public register of cyberbullies like LASG has for rapists.

Platforms earning profit from the activities of cyberbullies and failing to remove toxic contents must be penalized and prosecuted.

Curriculum must criminalize cyberbullies same way we currently do to offline bullies.

Aisha Buhari just championed the causes of victims of cyberbullies. She is a rare gem. May God bless her and her family.

Every cyberbully must be held to account, arrested and prosecuted. Our cyberspace must be kept free of cyberbullies.

God bless Aisha Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.
May God continue to expose and punish all cyberbullies and grant justice to their victims.
check my signature for free stuffs!
get out biko...when Jonathan was called a goat,by your beloved APC did you people write this dirty epistle??
Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by luluman: 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
Thortp:
Madam, release the guy, simple.

In another news, I learnt the boy supported Deborah's killers in one of his tweets.

I rest my case.

What I know is "Nigeria will be free". Very soon
Which other news ? Why not attach your source.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by Rhado: 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
Dchampion65:

Can you hear yourself.
Don't say, tweet or write anything against anyone without proof.

And who did I write something against, where did I mention anyone’s name?
Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by abidem4real: 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
mmsen:

Separate case.

Also, there is no blasphemy case for such but if you want to try him for whatever the Nigerian equivalent is of "disturbing the peace" then I'm all for it.
I know it's a separate case. But if Deborah's case was not worth condemnation from his own angle, his own case is now not worth hues and cries from any angle and it's a welcome development.

In his sheer foolishness, he forgot that "an injustice to one is an injustice to all". Now, the table has turned to him. Let him face the wrath of law.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by Mogajunior(m): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
englishmart:
We're going to see the shepopotamus in person. By then we'd know if she's bloated, swollen or fat as a cow at the expense of the starving masses.
You have been noticed. We'll track you.
Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by zoraro(m): 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mercury12:
Aisha is teaching Nigerians that she is not Buhari that takes all insult and that she has every right to justice just like every other Nigerian citizens. ...
I wish it hasn't come to this and be boy be pardon but it is what it is. It seams she is trying to make a point.
The boy action must be condemn no matter how you choose to look at it. Nobody wants anybody to accuse them wrongly.

And the First Lady's actions according to you are not condemnable? right angry
Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by Enemyofpeace: 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
See person wey call herself the mother of the nation. Shameless woman! Meanwhile check out all these photos and george by yourself

Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by Enemyofpeace: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mercury12:
Aisha is teaching Nigerians that she is not Buhari that takes all insult and that she has every right to justice just like every other Nigerian citizens. ...
I wish it hasn't come to this and be boy be pardon but it is what it is. It seams she is trying to make a point.
The boy action must be condemn no matter how you choose to look at it. Nobody wants anybody to accuse them wrongly.
stfu. Where were you when Gej and his wife were being insulted? Where is the insult in saying the obvious?

See aisha and her husband now and before they came to the office, she is now looking like an amoeba. I dey my house tell her to come and arrest me.

Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by Afedotcom(m): 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
Who were those retweeting and liking the posts? They should also be arrested! grin
Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by shimolv: 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
Re: Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court by staneless(m): 11:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
See the boy's face like mice (that small rat)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners / FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram / Emir Sanusi Blasts Nigerian Ministers In US For Shunning Meeting With Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.