Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

She Doesn't Know How To Cook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Know How To Cook (1342 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues / Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Because Of Love? / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn't Know How To Cook by Failure44: 10:44am On Dec 01, 2022
Theres this girl am with.
When I say she's beautiful I mean she's damn beautiful.
Fat ass and average breast, she's my spec in every manner and way physically and we even have the same music taste.
You could call her the woman of my dreams and she has been bringing up relationship talk lately.

But there's an issue
She can't cook

This is a serious problem for me because I love food, I'm struggling to ignore the fact she can't cook this is a major problem for me.

Abeg my fellow guys in the house what do you think
Re: She Doesn't Know How To Cook by PrimeTv: 10:49am On Dec 01, 2022
Failure44:
Fat ass and average breast, she's my spec in every manner and way physically and we even have the same music taste.
You could call her the woman of my dreams and she has been bringing up relationship talk lately.

But there's an issue
She can't cook

This is a serious problem for me because I love food, I'm struggling to ignore the fact she can't cook this is a major problem for me.

If really love her that much she can learn from your mother, youtube or something else what do you think.
Re: She Doesn't Know How To Cook by Failure44: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2022
PrimeTv:

If really love her that much she can learn from your mother, youtube or something else what do you think.

A woman that hasn't learnt how to cook from her own mother I don't think would suddenly decide to learn from my own.

6 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Know How To Cook by chymeze: 11:01am On Dec 01, 2022
Then teach her if she's teachable

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Know How To Cook by Zonefree(m): 11:03am On Dec 01, 2022
PrimeTv:

Was it OP's mother that taught the girl doggy style

11 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Know How To Cook by PrimeTv: 11:04am On Dec 01, 2022
Failure44:

A woman that hasn't learnt how to cook from her own mother I don't think would suddenly decide to learn from my own.

That's means she no be complete wife material. Fine girls no dey finish you go get another one

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Know How To Cook by Laturuturu: 11:08am On Dec 01, 2022
Failure44:

But there's an issue
She can't cook

Haba ! Can't you eat her fat ass ?

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Know How To Cook by muyico(m): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2022
She saved u frm early death, most men ve pass on tru d fudz his wife cuk. "Agbe maa ja kan o si" some women if she caught u cheating. D next tinz is to poison ya fudz
becareful with women "oluwa o wa pelu emi e"
Re: She Doesn't Know How To Cook by Failure44: 11:31am On Dec 01, 2022
Laturuturu:

Haba ! Can't you eat her fat ass ?
Abeg bro sex will tire you at some point even tho it's sweet.

Na big yansh I wan chop for morning?

This thing has suddenly scattered the plans I had for her

3 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Know How To Cook by tochez24(m): 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
Failure44:

You can fix that if she wants to learn, if she's willing to learn you can send her to a catering school oga.... Nobody is 100% o na just fix and fix everybody dey do.

My ex was a good cook and damme beautiful too, very Fair and nice ass, but she cheat pass anything on skirt.... If you come be me wetin you go do

If she's loyal, beautiful and teachable.... You should fix her rather than dumping her!!!

5 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Know How To Cook by GoldSantana: 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
She can enrol in a catering school
Re: She Doesn't Know How To Cook by Failure44: 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
tochez24:

You can fix that if she wants to learn, if she's willing to learn you can send her to a catering school oga.... Nobody is 100% o na just fix and fix everybody dey do.

My ex was a good cook and damme beautiful too, very Fair and nice ass, but she cheat pass anything on skirt.... If you come be me wetin you go do

If she's loyal, beautiful and teachable.... You should fix her rather than dumping her!!!

This is true
I have discussed with her about going to a catering school to learn.
She said she's open to the time when she has time.

I'll apply pressure for her to do because I also don't know how to cook.

If we go to the next level na so both of us go dey enter restaurant every day?
Re: She Doesn't Know How To Cook by juri: 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
Failure44:

But there's an issue
She can't cook

In any meaningfully relationship, parties are not to expect 100 percent perfection, or that your partner will possese every thing you ever desired.

Thank God you did not say she was of bad character or moraly depraved, these are things that can hardly be corrected. She is just a bad cook. Don't get me wrong, I know its an issue you should not pretend over. However, it is a defect that with determination both of you can fix. I am sure with a good catering training, both formal and informal, this challenge can be sumounted. Even if she can't cook as good as you want.

Same can be said of the apsence of things in a partners life like education, taste, exposure, level of enlightenment etc. They can all be learnt. But when a lady is moraly compromised, I don't care how beutifull, or how good her cooking is.

If she is moraly/spiritually okay, compatible with you mentally and even beautifully to your taste as you have said, my brother, anything else na 'jara'. Work on what needs to be worked on that is all. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Know How To Cook by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
Failure44:

But there's an issue
She can't cook

If you have the cash, send her to catering school... shikena

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Know How To Cook by Kobojunkie: 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
Failure44:
But there's an issue. She can't cook

You love food but you don't know how to cook it for yourself. Rather you want someone else to do it for you? Are you an slowpoke that you can't learn how to? undecided

4 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Know How To Cook by Kobojunkie: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
tochez24:

So he can't learn how to cook but he can fix her by sending her to catering school so she can learn to cook for him? Is she a thing or tool? undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Know How To Cook by Autobot05: 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
Lust... you never mentioned her characters .. you only mentioned her physical attributes

4 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Know How To Cook by Ballzproblem2: 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
are you planning to marry her,if not,cease to complain
Re: She Doesn't Know How To Cook by Blunttruth: 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
Failure44:

But there's an issue
She can't cook

If she feels same about you, she will learn how to cook because of you. Speaking from experience

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Know How To Cook by Failure44: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You love food but you don't know how to cook it for yourself. Rather you want someone else to do it for you? Are you an slowpoke that you can't learn how to? undecided
Your father is a slowpoke

I believe everyone has their role in this life

When am busy as the man hustling and providing I should also be the one to prepare the meal?

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Know How To Cook by Cry5tal(f): 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
PrimeTv:

That's means she no be complete wife material. Fine girls no dey finish you go get another one
They won’t be same
Their way of life,,character will differ
Re: She Doesn't Know How To Cook by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
Failure44:
Your father is a slowpoke
I believe everyone has their role in this life
When am busy as the man hustling and providing I should also be the one to prepare the meal?
My father can't be a slowpoke since he is a fully capable individual who knows how to cook. undecided

You claim you believe everyone has a role and somehow you are also the decider as far as what role you will take on and that others have to for your benefit. Seems best fit for you is you hire a cook who you will pay for the particular role you refuse to occupy for your own self. undecided

Man hustling? Is that what you call what pretty much every man and woman world over do these days ---work? undecided

4 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Know How To Cook by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
What about you can you cook? Since cooking is a basic life skill. undecided
Re: She Doesn't Know How To Cook by Fahvvy: 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
tochez24:

You're right when you said that no one is 100%, however why should it be the OP's responsibility to send her to a catering school? undecided...

Knowing fully well that the ability to cook good meals is one of the things that is expected of a wife and a potential mother, why hasn't she honed this ability towards perfection before now? undecided...

Why stress the OP? Why should it be his duty to "fix it"? undecided... Can't she "fix" herself? undecided...

Indeed the standards men have when it comes to women is abysmally poor, twehhh!!! undecided...

OP...
A female who is of "marriageable age" that can not cook CANNOT be said to be a good wife option undecided...

Let her go in learn on her own!!
It's not your responsibility to fix anybody!!!!

This is something that she should have learnt from any adult female whilst growing up, but no!!

She didn't and now that she's an adult you're now stressing yourself when you can get far "better" women than her who can cook great meals! undecided...

Well...
Everyone knows what he or she can tolerate undecided...

I for one CANNOT consider marrying a woman who cannot cook, but if you can, then go ahead undecided...
Las las the choice is yours undecided...

And besides...
Are these the only features you're considering in terms of choosing a wife? Hmmmmm... It better not be o undecided....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Know How To Cook by Fahvvy: 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
Rokiatu45:
What about you can you cook? Since cooking is a basic life skill. undecided

Yeah you're right...

Cooking is a basic life skill, but so is MAKING MONEY and PAYING ONE'S OWN BILLS undecided...

But I guess ladies aren't ready to have that convo, are they? undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Know How To Cook by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
Fahvvy:

Yeah you're right...

Cooking is a basic life skill, but so is MAKING MONEY and PAYING ONE'S OWN BILLS undecided...

But I guess ladies aren't ready to have that convo, are they? undecided...

Fu…ck out of here with that lame azzz excuse when today more women are even contributing and making money and been force to step into more masculine roles just to provide or unfortunately for some that are in relationships with dusties that wanna go 50 50

A man is supposed to provide and protect.

A woman is supposed to bring him peace.

I am not against women cooking for their men but this is a basic life skills that even men should learn.
Re: She Doesn't Know How To Cook by Fahvvy: 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
Rokiatu45:

Fu…ck out of here with that lame azzz excuse when today more women are even contributing and making money and been force to step into more masculine roles just to provide or unfortunately for some that are in relationships with dusties that wanna go 50 50

A man is supposed to provide and protect.

A woman is supposed to bring him peace.

I am not against women cooking for their men but this is a basic life skills that even men should learn.

Hahaha grin...

See how she's hyperventilating because of a simple question grin...

Lemme sha give you a small break down...

No matter how much money a woman earns, she still expects her man to do the heavy lifting - so it won't be wrong to say that a man's money is of more importance than a woman's, right?

I mean "your money is your money and his money is also your money no be so? grin...

Same thing here - a woman's ability to cook is of more importance than a man's ability to cook grin...

No man will be disqualified for his inability to cook, but guess what sis? Y'all will be disqualified if you can't cook grin...

It's the same way a girl can be broke and wretched yet still be clamouring for a rich man even when working is as you said a "survival skill" undecided...

Sweetheart...
Men and women not the same...
We're held to different standards...

So whether or not cooking is a survival skill, is out of the question - A WOMAN WHO CAN'T COOK WILL FACE FARRRR MORE BACKLASH THAN A MAN WHO CAN'T cheesy..

And if you can't deal with that, then you should take your own advice @bolded grin...
Re: She Doesn't Know How To Cook by Laturuturu: 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
Failure44:

Hmm if she can't cook please let her remain as Ur fwb. Please cos when you grow older and saturated with sex, Yiu will always be in need to good food
Fwb is okay. At least you will get all that u want.
Re: She Doesn't Know How To Cook by BeardedMeat(m): 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
Failure44:

Is she teachable? If yes, then let her learn. If she's not willing to learn, you should let her go.

Don't marry a trophy wife.

Remember kids will come and if she can't keep it together in the kitchen, then it's balablu Bulaba.
Re: She Doesn't Know How To Cook by Houseofglam7(f): 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
…..the comments tho cheesy

(1) (Reply)

My Roommate Threatened To Kill Me / Please I Need Your Help, Home On Fire / Boyfriend Gifts Lady Benz, Land, Iphone 15 On Her Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.