Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Boyfriend Gifts Lady Benz, Land, Iphone 15 On Her Birthday (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Gifts Lady Benz, Land, Iphone 15 On Her Birthday (Video) (1340 Views)

Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) / Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) / Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Gifts Lady Benz, Land, Iphone 15 On Her Birthday (Video) by Ujukitchen(f): 7:17am On Sep 26, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-hQ2oHsw3E

A lady has scream her lungs out after her boyfriend gifted her a Benz, a land and an iPhone 15 on her birthday.

Credit: Instablog9ja
Re: Boyfriend Gifts Lady Benz, Land, Iphone 15 On Her Birthday (Video) by Ujukitchen(f): 7:19am On Sep 26, 2023
Cc NLFPMOD
Re: Boyfriend Gifts Lady Benz, Land, Iphone 15 On Her Birthday (Video) by MrsTwrite(f): 7:23am On Sep 26, 2023
And him never marry you?😂 Sister dey play.
Re: Boyfriend Gifts Lady Benz, Land, Iphone 15 On Her Birthday (Video) by CNiro: 7:27am On Sep 26, 2023
If the guy is yet to marry the girl, the guy don over do and I'm so sorry for the girl.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Gifts Lady Benz, Land, Iphone 15 On Her Birthday (Video) by Lungdick: 7:27am On Sep 26, 2023
The reward of simp is death

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Gifts Lady Benz, Land, Iphone 15 On Her Birthday (Video) by money121(m): 7:28am On Sep 26, 2023
Clictocurrency
Re: Boyfriend Gifts Lady Benz, Land, Iphone 15 On Her Birthday (Video) by DyingFetus: 8:18am On Sep 26, 2023
As December don day reach mek boys day get ready to renew their contract

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Gifts Lady Benz, Land, Iphone 15 On Her Birthday (Video) by Savedday2: 8:22am On Sep 26, 2023
Mumu man that will learn the hard way.

SIMP is a disease that if not checked, it will consume the whole mankind.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Gifts Lady Benz, Land, Iphone 15 On Her Birthday (Video) by Gee64: 8:58am On Sep 26, 2023
Some toto get luck sha!

Abi na jaz?
Re: Boyfriend Gifts Lady Benz, Land, Iphone 15 On Her Birthday (Video) by TANID(m): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2023
undecided
Re: Boyfriend Gifts Lady Benz, Land, Iphone 15 On Her Birthday (Video) by FitCorper: 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2023
Na this kind boyfriends Dey beat girls to death at the slightest moment of confirmed cheating. The babe don turn the investment finish and guyman has to be very selfish with his investments. I pray you don’t grace frontpage with negative news.
Re: Boyfriend Gifts Lady Benz, Land, Iphone 15 On Her Birthday (Video) by turmacs(f): 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
Lungdick:
The reward of simp is death
common shut up, you this poverty stricken he-goat
Re: Boyfriend Gifts Lady Benz, Land, Iphone 15 On Her Birthday (Video) by Nonexisting1: 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
Gee64:
Some toto get luck sha!

Abi na jaz?
Not luck brother. E get the kind gift someone go give you, if you no suspect the person, you suppose suspect yourself. One thing is clear here. The simp no do am with clear eye or the vaginarian will pay the ultimate price later.

Re: Boyfriend Gifts Lady Benz, Land, Iphone 15 On Her Birthday (Video) by Greystone: 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2023
He should have given her an engagement ring and a trip to her family for introduction and paying her bride price if he’s serious
Re: Boyfriend Gifts Lady Benz, Land, Iphone 15 On Her Birthday (Video) by badboyTee(m): 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
Simp Hoe that would still fvcckk anoda dvck
Re: Boyfriend Gifts Lady Benz, Land, Iphone 15 On Her Birthday (Video) by zed7: 7:51am On Sep 27, 2023
Perception is everything. If the guy thinks the girl is adding some value to his life and deserves the reward, so be it.

For the superstitious, maybe he's taking something from her spiritually in return to elevate himself in future.

You cannot be in someone's life and not adding any value and want to be spoilt silly. That's wishful thinking.
Re: Boyfriend Gifts Lady Benz, Land, Iphone 15 On Her Birthday (Video) by IamKizzbrown10(m): 8:18am On Sep 27, 2023
Can only do this to my wife or a woman i know truely we will get married
not all this olosho on this street
do you know 88% of beautiful ladies are olosho i mean comfirm one
if you want to know come to benin
Re: Boyfriend Gifts Lady Benz, Land, Iphone 15 On Her Birthday (Video) by talented321: 11:02am On Sep 27, 2023
For your life' what is the least thing you've done for any man?..
turmacs:
common shut up, you this poverty stricken he-goat

(1) (Reply)

Dating A Girl More Educated Than You Are / Very Urgent / What Can I Do To This Situation Of My First Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.