Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,856 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

For Those In Relationship; How Many Times Is Normal To Call Your Lover In A Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Those In Relationship; How Many Times Is Normal To Call Your Lover In A Day (400 Views)

Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) / Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You / How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those In Relationship; How Many Times Is Normal To Call Your Lover In A Day by Jiggynews: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2022
For those in relationship; how many times is normal to call your lover in a day

https://trendytalker.com/for-those-in-relationship-how-many-times-is-normal-to-call-your-lover-in-a-day/

1 Share

Re: For Those In Relationship; How Many Times Is Normal To Call Your Lover In A Day by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
For me two or three times is enough.

We can talk in the morning, during the day, and in the evening, or in the morning and evening.

I don't want a glingy man that will be calling me 5 to 8 times everyday, unless it's necessary because I still need my own space to enjoy my individuality.
Re: For Those In Relationship; How Many Times Is Normal To Call Your Lover In A Day by jawalis(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
My ex uses to complain that I don’t do calling in my last relationship, but since I started with my present lady, we talks more than 3 times daily. Honestly, I think it all depends on individual. I mean, it solely depends on the type of person (man/woman) you are involved with. My girl will call me in the morning around 8, I’ll call around 12, she returns my call around 3. That’s how we do till the day runs out and I think it strengthens communication.
Re: For Those In Relationship; How Many Times Is Normal To Call Your Lover In A Day by Buhari4sale: 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
It depends, we fit no call each other if there is no emergency.

But its sure she will put a call through if I'm not home by 9pm to ask if I'm coming home or not... The call isn't to know if I will be home persay but to be sure I'm safe.

Sometimes, the call self dey torment my heart.. I need peace for my reasoning moments

(1) (Reply)

Are People Still In NYSC Camp? / My Own List Of Top 10 Songs Of 2022 / How To Survive The Current Situation In Nigeria*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.