Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,161 members, 7,864,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

My Father Almost Had Sex With My Elder Sister - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Father Almost Had Sex With My Elder Sister (10342 Views)

Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Almost Had Sex With My Elder Sister by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
Liar Musa
Re: My Father Almost Had Sex With My Elder Sister by meobizy(f): 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
Whether this Victor is a psychiatric patient, I will never know. When the unserious boy fails WAEC now he’ll blame it on village people. If money no dey to continue education enter mechanic or carpenter workshop learn work.
Re: My Father Almost Had Sex With My Elder Sister by Dshocker(m): 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
Obavoh:
It happened in 2009. My Baba used to be a truck driver, he supplied farm produce from our village to different states.

One night, he was at a bar in another state where he picked up a young lady to spend the night with him in his hotel room.

He asked the lady to UnCloth and take a shower first as he hates dirtiness. As the lady took off her clothes my Baba began asking her questions such as her name and where she was from.

When she mentioned she was from our village but didn’t know her father so well as she was single-handedly raised by her mum.

My Baba got curious and asked if she knows her father’s name, she said yes and mentioned his name. My Baba said he jumped up and threw the bedsheet over her body to cover her unclothedness.

He told her he was her father. He brought her home that week. I remember our family throwing a big party to welcome her.

Unfortunately she died a few months later.

She was so beautiful, a lot of men in our village were interested in getting married to her.

This is a lesson to all men to be careful and stop sleeping with strange women, they may be your own blood.

R.I.P Abakuyie John. You will forever live in our hearts

Wetin be this?

You reveal her job and her face, obara Jesus...

1 Like

Re: My Father Almost Had Sex With My Elder Sister by Chemlite: 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
virginprincess:
Can you ever be sensible and positive in this your life? How you call someone that has died over 10yrs such name,even though she was one like you claim,can't you just have little respect for the dead.

Dead or alive, she is what she is!
Re: My Father Almost Had Sex With My Elder Sister by Quim2: 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
phelonrays:
Very sick and imaginary lies from our one_and_only VICTORUSA alias MESSI1 alias alias GREATESTMAN etc.

Only if u how many brothers have actually married their sisters in error
Re: My Father Almost Had Sex With My Elder Sister by Ovieemmanuel: 2:08am On Dec 03, 2022
Lol who still takes the obavoh serious . We have not heard the concluding part of your wife and her old time friend that has a car.
Re: My Father Almost Had Sex With My Elder Sister by TheLordofHost: 6:08am On Dec 03, 2022
Lol see how you cast your hookup sister
Re: My Father Almost Had Sex With My Elder Sister by Devonelle(f): 10:55am On Dec 03, 2022
Obavoh you are a local tout cheesy
Re: My Father Almost Had Sex With My Elder Sister by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 08, 2023
I don't know how you cook these stories but, you're good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Wife/Girlfriend Keeps Belittling You / Tiny Dick Vs Moderate Dick Vs Big Dick Vs Large Dick Vs Extra Large Dick / Free Profesional Romance Advise For All: Men & Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.