Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Are Black People Incapable Of Ruling Themselves? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Black People Incapable Of Ruling Themselves? (1013 Views)

Dogara: It Is Time For The North muslims To Complete 14 Years Of Ruling / Bashir Magashi: Bandits Becoming A Nuisance, Nigerians Believe We're Incapable / NIN, SIM Incapable Of Tackling Kidnapping, Others - Prof. Adesina Sodiya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Black People Incapable Of Ruling Themselves? by Owopariola001: 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
The problem is that many blacks are not capable of creating or building wealth or development.

Even "blacks" in Oceania and Central America are poor. The "blacks" in other countries like India, Saudi, etc are also poor compared to their "white counterparts."

It is high time we see "black" and "white" as a case of different animals of the same genus but different species like the Jaguar and Leopard.
Re: Are Black People Incapable Of Ruling Themselves? by ThatsONYI: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
sonature1:

I can write a book on this.

Please don't get me started.

Sometimes, living in Nigeria makes me want to cry.

shocked

So much pain...

A country blessed with resources, natural, human!!

At the end of the 19 century, Europeans came together and divided Africa like cake including our resources - WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR AFRICANS TO COME TOGETHER AND REARRANGE THIS MESS IN 21ST CENTURY??

No, Africàns were ruled by aliens in the olden days - no way, we are DESCENDANTS of warriors and brave men?? Haha, impossible!

1 Like

Re: Are Black People Incapable Of Ruling Themselves? by VEHINTOLAR: 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

So disheartening, bro...

How can Japan that isolated themselves from West culture hundreds of years ago - fight a war and their cities were decimated with nuclear weapons be doing so well?

How can ETHIOPIA that has survived for thousands of years and withstood the Italians... How are they NOT top Africa powers? How??

What about the descendants of the BENIN EMPIRE, SONGHAI EMPIRE, MALI EMPIRE, IGBO DECENTRALIZED KINGDOMS? WHERE ARE THEY? angry

Benin Kingdom,yes,Songhai empire (Sudan)yes, Mali empire ( Sundiata Keita),yes,Oyo empire (Yoruba people),yes, "IGBO DECENTRALIZED KINGDOMS",where that one dey ?

1 Like

Re: Are Black People Incapable Of Ruling Themselves? by Owopariola001: 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

I don't want to believe that! The problem is this ûselèss pizza generation!

Blacks ruled Ethiopia
Blacks ruled Sudan
Blacks ruled Mali empire
Blacks ruled Zimbabwe empire
Blacks ruled Benin empire
Blacks led the Republican kingdoms of Igbo nation.
Blacks ruled the Oyo empire

People also say, blacks used to rule Spain and part of Europe... What happened? How did we forget everything? Was it amnesia? COLONISATION?

Modified; most recently, a black nation made weapons, airstrip etc... How did we forget everything? Or did they lie to us?

Why didn't Nigerian government recruit these scientist like Americans did German scientists??

They overrated those empires. Simple.

All these African empires are only great in managing their armies and customs duties. Other than that, there is no specific development one can point to. No rail, no invention, nothing. Even the knowledge of medicine and juju is not really transferable, perhaps because it is mostly full of lies and deceit.

If you want to understand the capacity of a black man, check how he's managing his family development without getting free money somewhere.
Re: Are Black People Incapable Of Ruling Themselves? by Owopariola001: 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Benin Kingdom,yes,Songhai empire (Sudan)yes, Mali empire ( Sundiata Keita),yes,Oyo empire (Yoruba people),yes, "IGBO DECENTRALIZED KINGDOMS",where that one dey ?

Songhai empire is not Sudan but West Africa. It came before the Timbuktu empire.
Re: Are Black People Incapable Of Ruling Themselves? by mrvitalis(m): 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
Skankamola:

Good thing this is coming from you, honestly all this apc/pdp/lp struggles is nonsense without addressing the fundamental issues holding us back:

1. changing the present wasteful style of govt that is only concerned with sharing monthly allocation and paying salaries to a non-productive workforce.
2. serious investments in education, security and healthcare. Without that we would always be far behind the rest.
I am supporting obi because one the policy of the next president would affect you like it or not

2) obi has shown he is willing to listen to logical reasoning ...among the try he is the most likely to listen and understand the fundamental issues and accept proffered solutions
Re: Are Black People Incapable Of Ruling Themselves? by mrvitalis(m): 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
sonature1:

I tell people that difference in languages and cultures doesn't determine the progress of a country.
There are three essential values that drive the progress of a country: fairness, equity and justice. You see the black man, they don't understand what those mean. A good example is Nigeria.

In fact, even in a family, community or tribe where everyone speaks the same language, without those three ingredients, there will never be peace and progress among them.
Let me ask you a question ...an ethnic nationality homogeneous handling their affairs in a way they agree on

And the present Nigerian state ...which is more likely to work ?
Re: Are Black People Incapable Of Ruling Themselves? by ThatsONYI: 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
Owopariola001:
The problem is that many blacks are not capable of creating or building wealth or development.

Even "blacks" in Oceania and Central America are poor. The "blacks" in other countries like India, Saudi, etc are also poor compared to their "white counterparts."

It is high time we see "black" and "white" as a case of different animals of the same genus but different species like the Jaguar and Leopard.

shocked

We know that... Scientists has proved that the "race" bûllshit is a scam, meaning we all humans!

But I decided to still use that term so people can understand what I'm talking about..

But still, those "tribes" in Solomon island, Oceania, Australia etc all ruled themselves and were happy even without technology.. what happened to these generation?
Re: Are Black People Incapable Of Ruling Themselves? by Owopariola001: 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

We know that... Scientists has proved that the "race" bûllshit is a scam, meaning we all humans!

But I decided to still use that term so people can understand what I'm talking about..

But still, those "tribes" in Solomon island, Oceania, Australia etc all ruled themselves and were happy even without technology.. what happened to these generation?

Nope. They may be "happy" but they are poor as well.
You don't see people rushing Solomon Island like they rush Australia and New Zealand.

Again, I don't believe race is a scam. We are actually different, we can agree to disagree on that.
Re: Are Black People Incapable Of Ruling Themselves? by ThatsONYI: 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
Owopariola001:

They overrated those empires. Simple.

All these African empires are only great in managing their armies and customs duties. Other than that, there is no specific development one can point to. No rail, no invention, nothing. Even the knowledge of medicine and juju is not really transferable, perhaps because it is mostly full of lies and deceit.

If you want to understand the capacity of a black man, check how he's managing his family development without getting free money somewhere.

shocked

These ancient societies had their own "technological advancement" no matter how small!

Besides, China and Japan had to learn the "Western technology" which they applied to theirs - now check out China and Japan today!

No matter what, I know Africàns had the way - they deal with diseases and other problems; why didn't we apply it into Western technology just like the east?
Re: Are Black People Incapable Of Ruling Themselves? by ThatsONYI: 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
Owopariola001:

Nope. They may be "happy" but they are poor as well.
You don't see people rushing Solomon Island like they rush Australia and New Zealand.

Again, I don't believe race is a scam. We are actually different, we can agree to disagree on that.

shocked

Race is a scam, we are humans - we don't have to look the same.

If "whites" has 4 eyes, 2 noses, 2 mouths, other physical difference and a total different dna, then I'd say they are different race of humans.

But we've got just different physical features, which in most cases, isn't found in all "black and whites"!..

East and North Africans are likely related to Europeans than they are, to West Africans.

Even black people in Oceania and Solomon island etc are likely related to people around them, not Africans..

Race is a scam.

And mind you, when I say Solomon island etc were happy, I'm not talking about the present generation but their ancestors...
Re: Are Black People Incapable Of Ruling Themselves? by Owopariola001: 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

These ancient societies had their own "technological advancement" no matter how small!

Besides, China and Japan had to learn the "Western technology" which they applied to theirs - now check out China and Japan today!

No matter what, I know Africàns had the way - they deal with diseases and other problems; why didn't we apply it into Western technology just like the east?

Which technological advancement did black race had?
Please let's be objective here, and not see this discourse as an argument one party must win?

Yes, we have medicine and all that, but the people that know it created secrecy around it, thereby, today we tend to see it as spirituality rather than science that it is. Why? Because our nature is poor when it comes to wealth creation and development.
Re: Are Black People Incapable Of Ruling Themselves? by ThatsONYI: 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

shocked

There were "decentralized Igbo kingdoms" scattered all over present day igboland.
Re: Are Black People Incapable Of Ruling Themselves? by Owopariola001: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Race is a scam, we are humans - we don't have to look the same.

If "whites" has 4 eyes, 2 noses, 2 mouths, other physical difference and a total different dna, then I'd say they are different race of humans.

But we've got just different physical features, which in most cases, isn't found in all "black and whites"!..

East and North Africans are likely related to Europeans than they are, to West Africans.

Even black people in Oceania and Solomon island etc are likely related to people around them, not Africans..

Race is a scam.

And mind you, when I say Solomon island etc were happy, I'm not talking about the present generation but their ancestors...

Jaguars and leopards look the same other than in size and body spot, does that make them the same? The same thing applies to many animals.

But I don't want to go into this because it is more practical than theoretical. Let's just agree to disagree.
Re: Are Black People Incapable Of Ruling Themselves? by VEHINTOLAR: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
Owopariola001:

Songhai empire is not Sudan but West Africa. It came before the Timbuktu empire.

Yes,you're right. I should have used Sahel instead;that wouldn't have generated any controversy. Songhai,empire comprises of parts of today's countries of Mauritania, Burkina Faso, Mali,Guinea, ,Niger,Ivory coast,Senegal.

The Songhai Empire was a state that dominated the western Sahel/Sudan in the 15th and 16th century. At its peak, it was one of the largest states in African history.

1 Share

Re: Are Black People Incapable Of Ruling Themselves? by ThatsONYI: 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
Owopariola001:

Which technological advancement did black race had?
Please let's be objective here, and not see this discourse as an argument one party must win?

Yes, we have medicine and all that, but the people that know it created secrecy around it, thereby, today we tend to see it as spirituality rather than science that it is. Why? Because our nature is poor when it comes to wealth creation and development.

shocked

I don't wanna go deep into research but we all know THE VICTOR TELLS THE STORY.

No matter how SMALL, we still gotta call it by its name, whether it was done in secrecy or not, blacks had their own technological advancement. NO MATTER HOW INSIGNIFICANT IT IS!

MIND YOU, Africàns had to THROW away their cultures, languages etc and embrace a new culture with a different way of life, education etc... (That's why it's called COLONISATION)

So that's why, back in elementary, we were punished for speaking "vernacular", forced to cut our hair to look decent, etc..

There are even many black inventors in the US but nobody talks about them..
Re: Are Black People Incapable Of Ruling Themselves? by ThatsONYI: 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
Owopariola001:

Jaguars and leopards look the same other than in size and body spot, does that make them the same? The same thing applies to many animals.

But I don't want to go into this because it is more practical than theoretical. Let's just agree to disagree.

shocked

Bro, we are saying the same thing.
They are all animals, isn't it?
Same with humans.
Re: Are Black People Incapable Of Ruling Themselves? by VEHINTOLAR: 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

There were "decentralized Igbo kingdoms" scattered all over present day igboland.

Ok
Re: Are Black People Incapable Of Ruling Themselves? by Superwave16320: 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
Werey you don't want us to campaign for Tinubu that turned Lagos ran over with molue European were coming to Oshodi to show how disgusting a country should not be to the one every Igbo film can show it pix in the movie just to sell. If you are in doubt name of Igbo movie selling well without showing the link bridge in Lagos or other places in Lagos.

What can they use the bridge Obi Ikpeazu okorocha Umahi Obiano built ?

sonature1:
If someone can be campaigning for Tinubu when Peter Obi is in the race, you should know why black people will always be on the least rung of the ladder.

Black people are not a serious race.
Re: Are Black People Incapable Of Ruling Themselves? by ThatsONYI: 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
ThatsONYI:
shocked

Hello

Nlfpmod mynd44 Seun lalasticlala

Front page material..

Are black people incapable of ruling themselves??

Nlfpmod mynd44 Seun lalasticlala

Do the needful..

People need to wake TF up!

The world is progressing...
Gpt3, space exploration, electric cars etc

Nigerian and black people, what's the problem?
Re: Are Black People Incapable Of Ruling Themselves? by Zooposki(f): 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
Re: Are Black People Incapable Of Ruling Themselves? by Phantom233: 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

But there are evil people all over the world, why are they progressing? China has over a billion population, America over 300 million??

China literally started picking up 40 years ago, they went through war, over 20 million people died...

Mind, you Africa (a continent) is over a billion population too with natural resources!! Are we more corrupt than Americans that fights unjustified wars all over the world? Or China?

You can't compare anything the black Man does with that of the white,Especially a Nigerian. A typical black man lacks love for humanity n passion for growth and development. That's why they will not want their minors to be greater than them or become something great in future so evil is in our fabrics.
Re: Are Black People Incapable Of Ruling Themselves? by ThatsONYI: 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
Phantom233:

You can't compare anything the black Man does with that of the white,Especially a Nigerian. A typical black man lacks love for humanity n passion for growth and development. That's why they will not want their minors to be greater than them or become something great in future so evil is in our fabrics.

shocked

So unfortunate.
Re: Are Black People Incapable Of Ruling Themselves? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
mrvitalis:

I am supporting obi because one the policy of the next president would affect you like it or not

2) obi has shown he is willing to listen to logical reasoning ...among the try he is the most likely to listen and understand the fundamental issues and accept proffered solutions
Thats rather something almost anyone can fake, buhari even pretended more. Cut the sentiments aside.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Video of Peter Obi - Ahmed Datti Townhall Meeting @ Channelstv Live / Who Else Have Noticed This About The Presidential Candidates? / Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.