Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,352 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity (44855 Views)

Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home / Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe / Toilet That Transforms Human Poo To Fertiliser Made By Bill Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by Desusi: 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
We have brains in Nigeria, the problem we have is inability to believe in ourselves. Shall l say,inferiority complex? I am a follower of adeola fayehun,on many occasions, she would features great Nigerians doing wonders in America, Europe and other parts of the world.Its high time we should begins to appreciate what we have by encouraging them and offer advice where needed, not being tribalistic,using hate speech and derogative languages on other tribes that is not ours.Congratulations my brother, more grease to your elbow. The glory of one,is the glory of us all.Long live Nigeria, Africa most populous nation!.
Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by LikeAking: 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
God forbid
Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by ismodiwa(m): 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
So much talent for an underserving nation
Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by EdwardRandy(m): 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Meektunz:
This kind of toilet should come to akwa ibom, e go sell for here no be small cos one person poo fit fit cook for an entire local government.
grin grin
Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by Oyindamsax(m): 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
HarlequinLekex:

https://www.legit.ng/people/1506956-poo-cooking-photos-nigerian-man-builds-toilet-generates-gas-cooking-electricity/

Kudos, it was also done in China, but when you poo you get payed as something which could get you a coffee and pie. 9ja wake up.

Imagine having this at home, so no to buying petrol for gen again niyen. I will just create public toilet at the front of my house grin
Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by 360command: 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
Divoc19:
Finally we are rescuing ourselves.

The most painful part here is no part of government will invest in this.. they are busy syphoning funds for corrupt election come 2023

America will soon snatch him from our country
America will not. American uses a centralized system where all poop goes to. Nothing like soak away except you go to the rural areas in America.
America don move pass biogas though a few places uses the soak away(biogas) method as fertilizer for their grasses or crops.. na landfil gas dem dey do..

1 Like

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by olaztek(m): 12:01am On Dec 02, 2022
This is called biogas.
Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by Ehmmah588(m): 2:04am On Dec 02, 2022
OP....pls get your facts right...This is called biogas and it'd not a new development as people have been using it for some yrs now
Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by 2016v2017: 2:07am On Dec 02, 2022
Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by FBS: 2:29am On Dec 02, 2022
Nice. More P more G. Easy as. cheesy
Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by oyeb15: 6:11am On Dec 02, 2022
He doesn't add that they put carbade there to bring more gas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by Divoc19(f): 8:24am On Dec 02, 2022
Remember how one of our best mathematician graduate who later retired to the farm was moved to America. I can remember his name
360command:
America will not. American uses a centralized system where all poop goes to. Nothing like soak away except you go to the rural areas in America.
America don move pass biogas though a few places uses the soak away(biogas) method as fertilizer for their grasses or crops.. na landfil gas dem dey do..
Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by Foodie1(m): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2022
Wow, that means I can sell my shit, to those that are using this type of gas cooker.

DM me for Quality flammable shit, at a cheaper price
Na me first start this business o.

Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by enonche85(m): 10:01am On Dec 02, 2022
FactBoyz:
grin

why you dey open teeth?... cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by enonche85(m): 10:03am On Dec 02, 2022
Ashez:
How I wan cook near soak away pit?

i hope you saw in the pix where he was installing pipes?. sad sad
Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by bong4(m): 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
Adams011:
Old news, saw this post first on Nairaland few years ago

Exactly!! I made a comment on it and had to search the report out.

https://www.nairaland.com/5786342/biogas-bio-toilet-bio-digester-toilet/1#90887678
Re: Man Builds Toilet That Generates Gas For Cooking & Electricity by samfrancis1(m): 3:05am On Dec 03, 2022
JASONjnr:
Heard some people sniff the gas from the toilet soakaway to get high.....

And here's someone making good use of it to generate and safe funds for cooking gas.
And you believe this one?? Na Obi supporter you be bro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse / Nso Ephesian's Wooden Food Flask In Nigeria / Python Killed In Jos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.