Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,891 members, 7,852,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

Is It Bad To Only Pay For Half Of A Gf's Christmas Present? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad To Only Pay For Half Of A Gf's Christmas Present? (436 Views)

Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / Girl Opens Christmas Present She Gave To Boy When She Dumped Him In 1971 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad To Only Pay For Half Of A Gf's Christmas Present? by samiabigail: 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
I wasn't sure what to get for her, and she needed a new mattress and was going to buy one, so I offered to pay for half as a Christmas gift, because a mattress is more expensive than what I am used to giving in my experience. But does it come off as tacky if I paid for half of a present though, or not that romantic do you think?
Re: Is It Bad To Only Pay For Half Of A Gf's Christmas Present? by immortalcrown(m): 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
samiabigail:
I wasn't sure what to get for her, and she needed a new
mattress and was going to buy one, so I offered to pay for
half as a Christmas gift, because a mattress is more
expensive than what I am used to giving in my experience.
But does it come off as tacky if I paid for half of a present
though, or not that romantic do you think?
Must public opinion be sought in everything?

Anyways, paying half of the cost means you didn't buy her a present. You and her jointly bought something. If your intention is to support her in getting something, pay half of the money. But if your intention is to buy her something, pay the 100 percent price.
Re: Is It Bad To Only Pay For Half Of A Gf's Christmas Present? by Kollins11: 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
It's very bad. Very very bad.

Don't be responsible for a Nigerian girl financial, social, economy and family problems. Never you spend a dime on a Nigerian girl else she will feel it's every guy's responsibility to spend on a women.

Use that money to get your mother & father a Christmas gift and watch your blessings multiplied by 2.

Let her go and hustle to buy herself a mattress. Life is short to be Simping around.
Re: Is It Bad To Only Pay For Half Of A Gf's Christmas Present? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
lmao this is just so funny. grin
Re: Is It Bad To Only Pay For Half Of A Gf's Christmas Present? by boxer022(m): 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
To me I don't see anything wrong with it. You cannot afford the full price of the mattress a it is above your budget, so if she is able to bring half the money for it there is nothing wrong. Have it though at the back of your mind that it is not a present as already told you by others.
Re: Is It Bad To Only Pay For Half Of A Gf's Christmas Present? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
Make another nigga no sneak come bleep her on top that same mattress sha.

(1) (Reply)

Things Time Has Taught Me / Lose Belly Fat Without Stress And Get Your Man Or Woman Loving Your New Body / Kid Drags Mum & Dad Together, Makes Them Kiss In Her Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.