Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,170 members, 7,852,985 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Kid Drags Mum & Dad Together, Makes Them Kiss In Her Presence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kid Drags Mum & Dad Together, Makes Them Kiss In Her Presence (436 Views)

Davido And Chioma Share A Kiss In Qatar (Photo) / Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence / Teenage Boy Flaunts Two Girlfriends, Made Them Kiss Each Other In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kid Drags Mum & Dad Together, Makes Them Kiss In Her Presence by zainabb12jega12: 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psXOQR2YGek

A mother, @bongiweprincess1, has gone on TikTok to share a video showing the moment her daughter insisted that her mother and father must show love to themselves.

In a video that has gathered massive reactions, the girl stood on a chair between her parents as she dragged their heads together.

After they had briefly kissed, the kid looked funny before she quickly hugged her mother. It was such an amazing thing to watch.

Many people who reacted to the clip said that the girl is lovely and she was exuding the love she is surrounded with at home.

https://www.legit.ng/people/family-relationship/1508831-kid-drags-mother-father-kiss-presence-smile/

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kid Drags Mum & Dad Together, Makes Them Kiss In Her Presence by chimaroka60: 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2022
I nodey understand kids of nowadays

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kid Drags Mum & Dad Together, Makes Them Kiss In Her Presence by adammaryam59: 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kids of nowadays, they learn romance from stomach...... grin grin grin
She's funny sha......

"If you don't know how to dance, go and learn, because,...DANCING & CELEBRATION is coming your way very soon. Take it, or leave it,....you're coming out VICTORIOUS, in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!" tongue

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kid Drags Mum & Dad Together, Makes Them Kiss In Her Presence by nzejulia46: 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
That's how our 2yrs old son compels us to feed each other while dining. Funny kids

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kid Drags Mum & Dad Together, Makes Them Kiss In Her Presence by sadiyamuhammad: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2022
On a now world days is simpleties

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kid Drags Mum & Dad Together, Makes Them Kiss In Her Presence by Belteshazzar1: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2022
Honestly, such thing can not happen with my dad... Make my father catch me first...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kid Drags Mum & Dad Together, Makes Them Kiss In Her Presence by alhajimansurgs: 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
Good kids are always proud of their homes and parents

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kid Drags Mum & Dad Together, Makes Them Kiss In Her Presence by Zonefree(m): 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
chimaroka60:
Kids don finish for Heaven. Na our ancestors God dey reinforce dey give us now as kids.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kid Drags Mum & Dad Together, Makes Them Kiss In Her Presence by lawanifumila: 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
Should dis be funny at all? To me it shouldn't!!! I mean, what would have given her dat clue?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kid Drags Mum & Dad Together, Makes Them Kiss In Her Presence by awosejo1955: 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
Beautiful family
Re: Kid Drags Mum & Dad Together, Makes Them Kiss In Her Presence by Nonexisting1: 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
chimaroka60:
Some of them are ancestors trapped in children's bodies. I no dey mess with them anyhow. If you see where my senior brother's son dey warn am about his business, you will fear children.
Re: Kid Drags Mum & Dad Together, Makes Them Kiss In Her Presence by PerfectStranger(m): 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
Zonefree:

Kids don finish for Heaven. Na our ancestors God dey reinforce dey give us now as kids.
Abàsi mbök grin grin
Re: Kid Drags Mum & Dad Together, Makes Them Kiss In Her Presence by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
Staged

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Things You Do In The Bathroom Before Shower. / Ғıνє ɢєňєяѧţıoňѧʟ Pһoţo Oғ Ѧ Ňıɢєяıѧň Ғѧmıʟʏ / How Much Will You Buy This Face...? (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.