Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Quick Advise To Sexually Active 20+ Year Olds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quick Advise To Sexually Active 20+ Year Olds (509 Views)

How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse / Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? / Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick Advise To Sexually Active 20+ Year Olds by zanshi: 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hello Fora,
As a sexually active 20 something year old out there in this modern day Nigeria, you would be better off if your nascent sexual experience can start off with a hooker, ashewo, runs girl side b you can kick it with long term for sexual satisfaction and gain some experience devoid of any kind of emotion while staying protected obviously, than going the long hassle of trying to chyke and woo some young love and trying to gain some experience with because that in itself would waste your times resources and mess with you mentally. If and when you finally get a girl who you think is worth yet, they you can return to the status quo.
If you allow TV soap opera love mess with brain and you go loose guard Alaye, you are own because that stuff isn't real, it is simply theatrics. And lastly don't forget you fit simp trying to make your significant other happy and it still may not be enough or largely insignificant so always do what is best for you and give her the benefit of doubt say she can do the worst and that should not move you.

Enjoy smiley
Re: Quick Advise To Sexually Active 20+ Year Olds by Franzinni: 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
Bros if Dem go carry ashy, nah the road to thier doom be that ... Make God come punish them ... Dem begin simp for olosho ... You know any young man in his 20s who lack experience with what women really are, mean say something dey worry am and thus even of olosho play am small cassette ( format am how she suffer before Dem come force her to do olosho against her will and she is praying a good man come and take her away from this dirty life that she only has to survive :') then she come give am Betta doggy! He go find money go buy engageMENT ring.

Me I will say if you are in your 20s ... Focus on you becasue the type of girl you want, you can't afford but trust me once you become relevant, then you should have a girl at every place you chill at, you have earned the right to be that guy ... And then anyone who can't share you can find a job as girlfriend else where...

Focus on becoming an object of desire for women which in plain English mean ... Have money.

1 Like

Re: Quick Advise To Sexually Active 20+ Year Olds by zanshi: 6:24am On Dec 02, 2022
Franzinni:
Bros if Dem go carry ashy, nah the road to thier doom be that ... Make God come punish them ... Dem begin simp for olosho ... You know any young man in his 20s who lack experience with what women really are, mean say something dey worry am and thus even of olosho play am small cassette ( format am how she suffer before Dem come force her to do olosho against her will and she is praying a good man come and take her away from this dirty life that she only has to survive :') then she come give am Betta doggy! He go find money go buy engageMENT ring.

Me I will say if you are in your 20s ... Focus on you becasue the type of girl you want, you can't afford but trust me once you become relevant, then you should have a girl at every place you chill at, you have earned the right to be that guy ... And then anyone who can't share you can find a job as girlfriend else where...

Focus on becoming an object of desire for women which in plain English mean ... Have money.

Who told you 20 something year old who start having platonic sex devoid of any kind of loving up with a babe shows that they are misguided or have no focus?

I am giving average 20 something year old golden advice who just want to bust a nut a clear cut path to knowing how game works.

(1) (Reply)

15 Signs Your (marriage Will End In Divorce):and Why You Must Avoid It. / I'm In Love / Message To All The Heart Broken Men Out There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.