Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Why Do Most Guys Blame Ladies Of Their Failures After Having Sex With Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Guys Blame Ladies Of Their Failures After Having Sex With Them? (1396 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Guys Blame Ladies Of Their Failures After Having Sex With Them? by mic360(m): 2:09am On Dec 02, 2022
Why can't most guys blame themselves for their failures and setbacks instead they blame their sex partner for every setback they encounter after having sexual intercourse.

Well I am also in search of answers.

Is it something to do with exchange of demons in each sexual encounters or what?

I need answers please.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Blame Ladies Of Their Failures After Having Sex With Them? by neonly: 3:42am On Dec 02, 2022
Don't worry it will soon reach u

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Blame Ladies Of Their Failures After Having Sex With Them? by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:53am On Dec 02, 2022
Because Pastors has rang such into their ears.
And they realized that they made a dirty mistake.
Besides, If you sleep with a strange woman who has tattoos, rings on her private part, strange beads on her waist and probably siezes your sperm after intercourse and things begin to fall apart in your life after that, who would you point accusing fingers on?
Yourself and the strange woman

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Blame Ladies Of Their Failures After Having Sex With Them? by silvoclaira: 4:21am On Dec 02, 2022
It's an African thingy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Guys Blame Ladies Of Their Failures After Having Sex With Them? by advanceDNA: 4:42am On Dec 02, 2022
mic360:
Why can't most guys blame themselves for their failures and setbacks instead they blame their sex partner for every setback they encounter after having sexual intercourse.

Is it something to do with exchange of demons in each sexual encounters or what?

I need answers please.

It's not just girls..pple that believe in good and bad luck syndrome attribute bad or good luck to any new engagement, investment, person, that came into their lives within a period of time.

It could even be piece of clothing based on the color ..I've seen someone that don't wear any shade of red...says when she was born her parents were told not put red materials on her

These pple also believe it the other way round. If they meet a lady and things go well, they also attribute it to her and keep buying her things and do anything to have her around them

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Blame Ladies Of Their Failures After Having Sex With Them? by phemmyfour: 5:29am On Dec 02, 2022
mic360:

I need answers please.
Nollywood has destroyed their reasonings. Only a foolish man blames others for his failure

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Blame Ladies Of Their Failures After Having Sex With Them? by SirJerrie(m): 5:55am On Dec 02, 2022
I've heard stories of guys that were doing very fine for themselves until they met one daughter of Jezebel and then EVERYTHING falls apart.
Some claim they got back to their feet after they dumped her bewitched-arse.
Some claim their world fell apart after they got married to their spouse.

I've not personally experienced it(I pray I never have to), but I believe it happens.
This world is Beyond the physical. Things are happening in this world that we can't explain Logically.

Because you haven't had a personal encounter doesn't make it FALSE cos there are some experiences you should never wish to encounter personally

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Blame Ladies Of Their Failures After Having Sex With Them? by kals4luv990(m): 6:09am On Dec 02, 2022
advanceDNA:

It's not just girls..pple that believe in good and bad luck syndrome attribute bad or good luck to any new engagement, investment, person, that came into their lives within a period of time.

It could even be piece of clothing based on the color ..I've seen someone that don't wear any shade of red...says when she was born her parents were told not put red materials on her

These pple also believe it the other way round. If they meet a lady and things go well, they also attribute it to her and keep buying her things and do anything to have her around them
I once had this girlfriend that from the first day I met her,I started having things work to my favour on a regular,I hardly lost money or a business transaction
I think this things happen

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Blame Ladies Of Their Failures After Having Sex With Them? by Aboks(m): 7:45am On Dec 02, 2022
Ok
Re: Why Do Most Guys Blame Ladies Of Their Failures After Having Sex With Them? by mic360(m): 2:09am On Dec 03, 2022
neonly:
Don't worry it will soon reach u

You sure, if e no reach me nko. You gats pay me o grin
Re: Why Do Most Guys Blame Ladies Of Their Failures After Having Sex With Them? by mic360(m): 2:09am On Dec 03, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Because Pastors has rang such into their ears.
And they realized that they made a dirty mistake.
Besides, If you sleep with a strange woman who has tattoos, rings on her private part, strange beads on her waist and probably siezes your sperm after intercourse and things begin to fall apart in your life after that, who would you point accusing fingers on?
Yourself and the strange woman

Valid point here
Re: Why Do Most Guys Blame Ladies Of Their Failures After Having Sex With Them? by mic360(m): 2:10am On Dec 03, 2022
advanceDNA:

Valid.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Blame Ladies Of Their Failures After Having Sex With Them? by mic360(m): 2:12am On Dec 03, 2022
SirJerrie:

Because you haven't had a personal encounter doesn't make it FALSE cos there are some experiences you should never wish to encounter personally

That is why i asked my question.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Blame Ladies Of Their Failures After Having Sex With Them? by mic360(m): 2:13am On Dec 03, 2022
kals4luv990:
I once had this girlfriend that from the first day I met her,I started having things work to my favour on a regular,I hardly lost money or a business transaction

So did you accredit this favours to meeting her. Or you called it Luck
Re: Why Do Most Guys Blame Ladies Of Their Failures After Having Sex With Them? by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 03, 2022
kals4luv990:
so why did u break up with her

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Men Just So Foolish And Imbeciles / Social Sponges: Gendered Brain Development Comes From Society, Not Biology / Why Some Men Don't Want To Marry Women With Kids Or Babymamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.