Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ (15046 Views)

Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord / Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman / APC Presidency: Tinubu, Osinbajo Groups Differ Over South-West Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by israel90: 5:52am On Dec 02, 2022
apache22b:
Tinubu is the Grand-Patron of politics in Nigeria.

Now we have shown the useless Obidient's urchins what politics is all about, Peter Obi thinks Nigerians are like his useless gullible Obidient's urchins that takes what ever nonsensical statistics he dishes out from his smelling mouth.

I pity anyone who will cast his vote for a pathological liar like Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins when we have the Great Bola Ahmed Tinubu on the same ballot.

My fellow Nigerians and youths

Please let's all massively and vote our Messiah Bola Ahmed Tinubu and watch how he'll transform Nigeria and make our lives and generation better again .
Are talking about the that is suffering dementia,the last time i check he didn’t remember his party name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 02, 2022
Frank150:
Tinubu on the beat.. the man is a very strong don.. divide and rule method

Unfortunately for him he exposed his cards too early and the Tinubu hatchet men in Labor are exposed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by TechW: 5:57am On Dec 02, 2022
Abdu81:

Please where is our obi ?
In the US, will be back soon
Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 02, 2022
It is obvious the publicity secretary is an APC mole and he is showing his hand so early simply because he cannot penetrate PO's inner circle to know his next move. To show you the hand of Tinubu that is at play you are throwing up federal for them to appoint a DG of Northern extraction. How has it got to do with due being owed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by AbujaCitiBlog: 6:00am On Dec 02, 2022
apache22b:

Now we have shown the useless Obidient's urchins what politics is all about, Peter Obi thinks Nigerians are like his useless gullible Obidient's urchins that takes what ever nonsensical statistics he dishes out from his smelling mouth.

I pity anyone who will cast his vote for a pathological liar like Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins when we have the Great Bola Ahmed Tinubu on the same ballot.

Please let's all massively and vote our Messiah Bola Ahmed Tinubu and watch how he'll transform Nigeria and make our lives and generation better again .
This is not politics. This is subterfuge! You induce people with money and you call yourself a politician. If it was in advanced democracies, Tinubu will be cooling his heels in jail by now. Politics my foot!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by Cpumping(m): 6:04am On Dec 02, 2022
This is not a curse o,
But as you want Tinubu to be president, however your principal is, that is how you would be.

CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin

From PDP to LP, all are getting destroyed!

The house can not hold if its not for the sake of His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by Golan007: 6:04am On Dec 02, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by Hoelujohn: 6:04am On Dec 02, 2022
apache22b:

High prices is here
Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by Blaze14k: 6:05am On Dec 02, 2022
apache22b:

Its your vote bro.. dont use hate to vote that day. I encourage u to vote tinubu buh dont come back here to cry cos if you shed a tiny tear God will punish u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 02, 2022
Cpumping:
This is not a curse o,
But as you want Tinubu to be president, however your principal is, that is how you would be.

Amen!

If I can make men the way Asiwaju has done, turn around the economic prospect of my family X2,000,000, and same time be a demigod in my field, then I will say a very big AMEN

Thanks for the prayers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by Peppysco: 6:16am On Dec 02, 2022
Peterobi90:
Well...

- Obi has a major hold on managing his campaign funding...

- 6months dues and you claim to sack a DG of campaign..

- The way they summed it up with, "pick a DG from northern extraction" really just exposes the whole thing..

Only one presidential aspirant is known for divide and rule amongst associations..

Tinubu, your presence is acknowledged..

You still found a way to bring in Tinubu's name into your saint Obi's party fiasco, your soul must be so troubled by the man's name. Ohhhh, I see, you typed that nonsense by past 4am, Jagaban's thoughts must have given you damaging nightmares.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by IdJack(m): 6:19am On Dec 02, 2022
This politics is getting serious.

Kindky check my signature for good stuff.
Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by olisaEze(m): 6:23am On Dec 02, 2022
It’s not about how far, but how well. They have been in Labour Party for donkey years and it has been static till Obi came. Now they’re not seeing the cash they thought they would see and they’re angry. Well Nigerians care about the man and not the Party. These Judases should remember history and how their founding father hanged himself after his thirty pieces of silver betrayal before they end up the same way!
Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by Yankee101: 6:28am On Dec 02, 2022
LP is going the way of APC in 2015
Unprepared to rule from day one
Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by KINGS100(m): 6:31am On Dec 02, 2022
See who is puttying people who will vote Labour Party, you need the pitty more than everyone else. Ole

apache22b:

Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by Oyiboman69: 6:31am On Dec 02, 2022
apache22b:

Please let's all massively and vote our [b]Messiah Bola Ahmed Tinub[/b]u and watch how he'll transform Nigeria and make our lives and generation better again .
you and your family should vote the Messiah... nonsense....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by tonexman18(m): 6:39am On Dec 02, 2022
Peter Obi left Nigeria for only 3 days, there is already trouble in LP...
Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by ogatboy(m): 6:56am On Dec 02, 2022
Okay good, you've sacked him from the party but you cannot sack him as campaign DGcos that's not within your powers. We move

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by Globad(f): 7:02am On Dec 02, 2022
obynzo:

This has APC and Tinubu written all-over it

Aren't you making Tinubu look super human with this allegation?

1 Like

Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by ogascomax: 7:04am On Dec 02, 2022
When it was PDP they didn't let us to rest. They don't know that they were dealing with Nigerians that any slightest of opportunity them go cash out. Now number is making noise about this corruption in small Labour Party.
Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by gbemishile: 7:24am On Dec 02, 2022
grin grin grin
Obidense 1k challenge
Ow far?

1 Like

Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by Idiotseverywher: 7:29am On Dec 02, 2022
Dsalvo:

If Tinubu and APC can sponsor sacking in Labour Party does this not call into question the kind of 'jeun jeun' Party Labour is?

Does this development not also call Obi's judgement into question since he willingly went to join the Labour Party?
. Hahahaha, you can see why LP and Peter Obi never used Yoruba as his campaign DG in Lagos and some other positions because they will definitely betray the party and work for APC, the a very predictable, their gang up against Obi is not a new thing it predictably expected
Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by BATified2023: 7:31am On Dec 02, 2022
dele1727:
grin grin cheesy
All this hallucinatory remarks about Tinubu is funny

Please Nigerian youth should learn to read ...

The article says...The Ogun state chapter has been having issues with okupe.

They accuse him of not paying his dues

They accuse him of missing 20M naira for campaign..

The question you should be asking is...

Does Doyin okupe deny any of this things?

As a people we should ask the accuser to bring evidence and the accused to defend his or herself....

Not already taking sides....thats exactly how we got to this point....

Same way people where abusing Seyi Tinubu for campaigning for his father when....we hav always said that families of politicians don't campaign for them...that they stay abroad and use unemployed youth...

But now story don change....
Na the politician whose children are abroad is the good one because it fits our narratives...

The simple truth is that Nigerians deserve their leaders
So how does any of this concern Asiwaju....
u should know by now that tinubu is responsible for every problem facing an Igbo man

Check different threads here n u will see igbos accusing tinubu of sponsoring ipob n nnamdi kanu
Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by BATified2023: 7:38am On Dec 02, 2022
obynzo:
It is obvious the publicity secretary is an APC mole and he is showing his hand so early simply because he cannot penetrate PO's inner circle to know his next move. To show you the hand of Tinubu that is at play you are throwing up federal for them to appoint a DG of Northern extraction. How has it got to do with due being owed?
tinubu is responsible for every problem an igboman is facing
Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by dele1727: 7:49am On Dec 02, 2022
BATified2023:
u should know by now that tinubu is responsible for every problem facing an Igbo man

Check different threads here n u will see igbos accusing tinubu of sponsoring ipob n nnamdi kanu

grin grin cheesy
Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by Dvdpity: 7:52am On Dec 02, 2022
It's only a fool that will yield to distractions. Let them keep trying. Peter Obi we are going to vote. Simply

1 Like

Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by quinox947: 7:59am On Dec 02, 2022
dele1727:
grin grin cheesy
All this hallucinatory remarks about Tinubu is funny

Please Nigerian youth should learn to read ...

The article says...The Ogun state chapter has been having issues with okupe.

They accuse him of not paying his dues

They accuse him of missing 20M naira for campaign..

The question you should be asking is...

Does Doyin okupe deny any of this things?

As a people we should ask the accuser to bring evidence and the accused to defend his or herself....

Not already taking sides....thats exactly how we got to this point....

Same way people where abusing Seyi Tinubu for campaigning for his father when....we hav always said that families of politicians don't campaign for them...that they stay abroad and use unemployed youth...

But now story don change....
Na the politician whose children are abroad is the good one because it fits our narratives...

The simple truth is that Nigerians deserve their leaders
So how does any of this concern Asiwaju....
I think it is only you that has the ability to comprehend properly here. The report says the Ogun State Chapter. How cam the a state suspend the PCC members? Many dont just read the content but choose to comment on headlines which may not reflect the true content.
Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by julaion: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2022
apache22b:

see this useless fool,you think am a labor party member,no am apc member but I will vote peter obi

1 Like

Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by Jack500: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2022
obynzo:

This is his play book in Lagos that is why there's no opposition in Lagos. He stylishly sponsored people and plants them in the opposition to cause dissent and destabilise them. With Peter Obi it is different his inner caucus is so tight he cannot penetrate. Normally this game is what we should see from January ending to scatter Labor but he played his cards too early because he cannot read Obi's next move.

Saying thrash with confidence grin grin
Re: LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ by barinedan(m): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2022
See people who want to win election

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wale Edun: 8 Years Of Printing Money Without Productivity Caused Inflation / What Is Your Opinion On Capitalism? / Who Is Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.