Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria (8318 Views)

Breaking: Ajimobi Running For Senate After Eight Years As Oyo Governor / Okorocha: 'George Eche My SSG Running For Governor? I'm Not Aware' / The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by quota45: 8:21am On Dec 02, 2022
Their is a well known rumour that we have some presidential front runners who are married but sleep with their same sex. It seems Nigeria is turning to The United States day by day. The most surprising thing is a lot people know them but decide to keep it quiet. If sleeping with same sex is illegal then why is nobody talking about it. The worst part is one them might actually become president.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by Shalommy(f): 8:24am On Dec 02, 2022
Mention their names. If you're that sure. Chaii

23 Likes

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by PureMe01: 8:27am On Dec 02, 2022
quota45:
Their is a well known rumour that we have some presidential front runners who are married but sleep with their same sex. It seems Nigeria is turning to The United States day by day. The most surprising thing is a lot people know them but decide to keep it quiet. If sleeping with same sex is illegal then why is nobody talking about it. The worst part is one them might actually become president.
Are you talking about your Thiefnubuu?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by zeuss: 8:30am On Dec 02, 2022
PureMe01:

Are you talking about your Thiefnubuu?

No...
Tinubu is straight as an arrow.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by HarlequinLekex: 8:34am On Dec 02, 2022
quota45:
If you can't mention their names, keep kwayet! Confirm the rumuor!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by HarlequinLekex: 8:35am On Dec 02, 2022
zeuss:

No... Tinubu is straight as an arrow.
Is he straight with his education?

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by ganisucks(f): 8:37am On Dec 02, 2022
zeuss:

No...
Tinubu is straight as an arrow.
Who told you that? Any man that has five children from four women definitely has a sexuality issue.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by Munamoqel: 8:39am On Dec 02, 2022
quota45:
if Dem arrest and charge you to court now for defamation of character you will be crying.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:40am On Dec 02, 2022
Everyone knows but wahala for naija no le people see am

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by ganisucks(f): 8:41am On Dec 02, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Don't mind the Op. Because a man doesn't have a deep voice, he's automatically deemed to be a homosexual. The Op should continue with that sort of misaligned assertion; until the day he will mistakenly stay the night at the homes of one of the many deep voiced broadchested gay rapists. That will teach him, to judge a banana by its peel.

12 Likes

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by ganisucks(f): 8:42am On Dec 02, 2022
Munamoqel:
if Dem arrest and charge you to court now for defamation of character you will be crying.
He mentioned no names and was not specific in his statement. There's no court that will try or convict him for this.

11 Likes

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by quota45: 8:52am On Dec 02, 2022
HarlequinLekex:

Very sure that people that know will mention it for me and some of you guys should do your home work the answer is not that hard to find.
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by zeuss: 8:53am On Dec 02, 2022
ganisucks:

Who told you that? Any man that has five children from four women definitely has a sexuality issue.
I mean straight sexually preference wise.......ofcourse he is a promiscuous womanizer but he does not have any known attraction for men or boys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by zeuss: 8:56am On Dec 02, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Is he straight with his education?
We are not scrutinizing his education here only his sexual orientation..... He is straight sexually

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by Antoeni(m): 8:56am On Dec 02, 2022
Atiku / Dino
Shalommy:

9 Likes

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by HarlequinLekex: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2022
Na u say he is straight as an arrow.
zeuss:

We are not scrutinizing his education here only his sexual orientation..... He is straight sexually
Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by Ttalk: 9:01am On Dec 02, 2022
Antoeni:
Atiku / Dino

The only similarity between Atiku and Dino is they both use Caro White

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by ganisucks(f): 9:12am On Dec 02, 2022
zeuss:

I mean straight sexually preference wise.......ofcourse he is a promiscuous womanizer but he does not have any known attraction for men or boys.
I mean he has a hidden attraction for men. Any man who has multiple female sexual partners is simply doing that to mask and hide their attraction to men. They have a hidden desire to sleep with the male sex, but due to societal pressures and other factors, go the extra mile to push down and numb their desires. This is what I mean.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by Munamoqel: 9:48am On Dec 02, 2022
ganisucks:

He mentioned no names and was not specific in his statement. There's no court that will try or convict him for this.
presidental candidate of Nigeria is an identity ! Which law school you attend . He can be sued jointly by the 8 Presidential candidates . malicious post target at them.

1 Like

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by quota45: 10:03am On Dec 02, 2022
Munamoqel:
presidental candidate of Nigeria is an identity ! Which law school you attend . He can be sued jointly by the 8 Presidential candidates . malicious post target at them.

Fani-Kayode threw the first jab in a post he shared on his page insinuating that Dino indulged in sodomy.
"You may not like me much but unlike the agbero called Dino one thing I will never do is spread my buttocks and play rear guard receiver for Sodomy United," FFK said.

Who is Sodomy United and who is doing dino?

They never arrest FFK its me they want to arrest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by lexylaw40: 10:07am On Dec 02, 2022
Shalommy:
Obi and ATIKU are well known homosexuals.... It's no secret pls correct me if I'm wrong

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by lexylaw40: 10:08am On Dec 02, 2022
NNANDI KANU said " Obi is a confirmed Gay"

Pls correct me if I'm wrong

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by 1Sharon(f): 10:26am On Dec 02, 2022
America has alot of openly gay/bisexual members but their nation is still better than yours.

Gay ppl are not your problem.

6 Likes

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by lexylaw40: 10:28am On Dec 02, 2022
1Sharon:
America has alot of openly gay/bisexual members but their nation is still better than yours.

Gay ppl are not your problem.
this not America this Nigeria Africa were we are proud of our cultural heritage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by lexylaw40: 10:31am On Dec 02, 2022
This act is purely against our traditional religions and also the Christian and Muslim religion.. so pls Obi and ATIKU can ffuck off

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by 1Sharon(f): 10:31am On Dec 02, 2022
lexylaw40:
this not America this Nigeria Africa were we are proud of our cultural heritage

Oh really why aren't you worshipping your indigenous gods?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by lexylaw40: 10:36am On Dec 02, 2022
1Sharon:

Oh really why aren't you worshipping your indigenous gods?
if you care to know I still pay my respect to our traditional gods. But if I may ask you .. are you Muslim or Christian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:47am On Dec 02, 2022
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by julaion: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2022
lexylaw40:

so nnandi kanu is now ur God.....hahahaha a see this foolishness gay man calling another man gay.....how will you no he is gay if them never fuvk u before.....don't be posting unverified writeup like a frustrated he goat

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by quota45: 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
lexylaw40:

I have that video where kanu claimed obi was gay and that he has an alhaji boyfriend. But this statement was made i think when obi was still the governor of anambra. So some people feel the alhaji boyfriend is Atiku. One because atiku said he made obi and obi has never refuted his claim. Obi will tell you atiiku is his leader up until this present day and obi was hand picked as his running by atiku without the consultation of the igbo pdp governors even though obi was never a pdp governor. It is still part of the problem they have with him today.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by slivertongue: 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
quota45:

Becareful oo. Toh you are liable for any indecent comment made here.

1 Like

Re: Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria by julaion: 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
quota45:

I have that video where kanu claimed obi was gay and that he has an alhaji boyfriend. But this statement was made i think when obi was still the governor of anambra. So some people feel the alhaji boyfriend is Atiku. One because atiku said he made obi and obi has never refuted his claim. Obi will tell you atiiku is his leader up until this present day and obi was hand picked as his running by atiku without the consultation of the igbo pdp governors even though obi was never a pdp governor. It is still part of the problem they have with him today.
agbado supporters are known to be liars show me the video evidence where kanu said all these your lies......I can come out tomorrow and say tinubu is a ritualist without fact is that how u are trained

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What An NYSC Corps Member Wrote On Ballot Boxes During Election (photos). / Dickson Declares Annual Nanaye Traditional Wrestling Competition Open / FG To Commission 7 Power Plants, 150 Sub-stations, Says Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.