Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria (6201 Views)

350 IGBO VILLAGES OCCUPIED BY FULANI AND SHUWA ARAB MERCENARIES – BARONNESS COX / APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi / 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by KwaraRat: 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
People are building and expanding cities and here they are boasting of erecting one mansion that lizards and reptiles will occupy for most part of the year.

As much as I am anti big cities in place for small rural and town developments owing that cities are an aberration to humanity as they create a false and fake form of sustainable living by offering artificial jobs that won't exist without a city in the first place and that cities are also a behavioural sink that turns most of its inhabitants to leftist drones dependent on central planners, the OSU who is boasting of erecting a mansion in his cursed village will only return to it in a coffin to be buried on it's ground.

That cursed village only provided the motivation to flee to greener pastures as it is only in Igbo villages that food is still imported other than ugwu and akpu. The village is akin to a jungle slum dwelling with nothing to sustain its inhabitants for the land , being cursed, can not even sustain their rat breeding population.

Take Ebonyi as an example: densely populated in terms of competition for land compared to the farming population, that most of the peasants there are forced to big cities to constitute nuisance.

The OSU should not think that their primordial competition in erecting mansions as show off to their fellow osus after returning from economic migration can be use to rub on others not from his cursed region.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by plaindealer: 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
In fact, most of the owners are in Prison or awaiting death sentences in Malaysia, Indonesia, India and Cambodia..

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by KwaraRat: 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
IGBOSON1:

You’re pathetically insecure and need to go see a shrink ASAP!

The OP was talking of the political, democratic and developmental structures in place in Igboland pre and even post independence that helped drive development in the region! He mentioned the age-grade system, that still exists till today, and the fact that even foreign visitors to Igbo villages of the time commented on how neat and orderly they were! Pray, what has all this got to do with ‘cannibalism’ and a Hobbesian state of nature!? Did any of the colonial travellers of the time who visited Alaigbo write in their memoirs that they managed to escape by the whiskers, chasing ‘red-eyed Igbo cannibals’, with an acquired taste for oyibo flesh!? If not, then why do you keep banging on about cannibals and Hobbes!? Was your own ethnicity the epitome of civilisation, saintliness and good moral conduct during the colonial era? If so, can we have their name so we can use una to brag to the Europeans that there was actually a settlement in colonial West Africa that was way ahead of them in civilisation so they need to go sit their haughty, superior feeling ass down and STFU!

Maps don't lie.

Do you now want to deny the widespread cannibalism you Igbos were known for ?

Do you want to deny the industrial scale ritual murders your Arochukwu long juju cult was known for ?

Do you want to deny that Igbo land suffered the most from the Jewish Atlantic slave trade as you sold your own without recourse to status to Jewish slavers ?

Even a state in your cursed region bears testimony of this Jewish slave trade as Ebonyi was named after the river Ebonyi that was named by Jewish slavers using sleuths and canoes to access the hinterland to bypass the middlemen in the lower Niger .

The word Ebonyi is old Latin for Blackwood .

Blackwood being in reference of the Jewish cargo of Igbo slaves stacked like log of wood in the hauls of their slave ships.

See this map below and tell me if the same European you claim that spoke glowingly of your cursed lands still went and drew this anthropological map warning of Igbo cannibalism.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
owobokiri:
We have the best villages in the whole of Africa! No cap...
Don't argue about that..., Just show us examples of f better places..
That is not a boastful comment. That is a statement of fact.
Visit Anambra and Imo States and have peace in your life.. Enugu and Ebony can do better but they're quickly catching up..
I am super proud of the achievements of my people in this area. It's stunning!
Villages like Awka Etiti, Neni, Adazi them, Urualla , Akokwa, Mbaise, Nnewi , Abiriba them are so lavishly populated with the type of stunning mansions that you won't see in any such villages across the continent.

Even when compared with the villages I have seen in Asia, our hometowns are in another level! It is a thing of pride really..
The culture of building stunning edifices in the villages should be encouraged. It helps provide modern living standards to the old ones left in the villages.
What we need do going forward is to have a government cordinated master plan to bring the much needed basic infastructures and amenities such power lines, transportation systems, landlines, tarred roads and water pipes to these villages. That is the quickest way to take them to world class standards

The bolded is true! The problem we have are the unimaginative and run-off-the-mill….anything-goes kind of governments in Alaigbo and even the rest of the country! They’re incapable of innovation and thinking outside the box, and i was hoping Soludo would be that exception to the norm. He’s done a few things right in his first few months in office, but i expect much more from him by way of helping to galvanise and coordinate that unique Igbo communal development spirit, both on a village/community and state level!

There needs to be a central coordinating body or authority that can pool together all these individual/age-grade efforts, and target them at specific areas of development such as those you mentioned. This would help give our villas and communities a better and more structured development outlook that would make them even more scenic, even more liveable and even more loveable!

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by owobokiri(m): 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2022
IGBOSON1:

The bolded is true! The problem we have are the unimaginative and run-off-the-mill….anything-goes kind of governments in Alaigbo and even the rest of the country! They’re incapable of innovation and thinking outside the box, and i was hoping Soludo would be that exception to the norm. He’s done a few things right in his first few months in office, but i expect much more from him by way of helping to galvanise and coordinate that unique Igbo communal development spirit, both on a village/community and state level!

There needs to be a central coordinating body or authority that can pool together all these individual/age-grade efforts, and target them at specific areas of development such as those you mentioned. This would help give our villas and communities a better and more structured development outlook that would make them even more scenic, even more liveable and even more loveable!

Totally agree with you. I'm really hoping that Soludo should do a lot more to reposition things. There is a serious need for the governors to be far more innovative, cerebral and ambitious in their thinking than they are at the moment. Soludo should be the leading light here. I just hope that the anger he unnecessarily generated against himself this few days over the Peter Obi presidential run, doesn't lead to a total rejection of his government and policies by the ordinary people of Anambra state in particular and igboland in general..

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by OfoIgbo: 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2022
KwaraRat:
The colonial anthropologist map depicting areas of cannibalism in Nigeria are coincident with the five current Igbo states of the SE.

Even the igboid speaking people of the Niger Delta never practiced cannibalism.

Asaba which is just a canoe ride across the Niger river from Onitsha did not practice cannibalism. So also the Igboid people of Rivers.

So why is this an exclusive Igbo culinary habit to feast on human flesh?

In the following posts I will be highlighting how an acute famine brought about by incessant communal warring between Igbo peoples , slave raiding by Igbo slave raiding groups like Arochukwu cult on fellow Igbos saw to a total breakdown on civility , law and order that made even farming an upheaval task .

Your map is false. The colonial maps clearly shows Yorubas as the cannibals of the Nigerian state. The colonial map made the mistake of including Delta and Benin areas into the whole Cannibalism frenzy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2022
KwaraRat:

Story.

Igbo land was known as the land of Satan and cannibalism.

Widespread indiscriminate slave raiding , human sacrifices and cannibalism where the hallmark so much so that it was dubbed the land of Satan.

trash from a slave whose parent migrated from the lost tribe of ilorin..

hehehehehehe

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by ObalendeCMS: 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Your map is false. The colonial maps clearly shows Yorubas as the cannibals of the Nigerian state. The colonial map made the mistake of including Delta and Benin areas into the whole Cannibalism frenzy

Bro, why you too dey lie.

Without the map sef, almost everyone knows that ibos practice cannibalism.

Yes or no

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by tungamaje: 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
KwaraRat:

Whose in completion with the OSU ?

This low self esteem is why you keep dragging with others when nobody is even looking your side.

The useless OSU of an OP started his thread with : " Igbos have the best villages" meaning he was comparing Igbo village with others as if there was any competition with you..

It is an attempt to elevate yourselves as better than others and as such a continuation of Igbo supremascist mentality which can only be birthed from a lowly slave mentality.

Now that's the fcking problem I have and not if you built a mansion for lizards to inhabit in your cursed village .

There wasn't a mention of OSU or whatever in his post. He said Igbos have well developed villages more than others. Instead of proving him wrong, you began to write an essay on OSU and cannibalism. What have that got to do with his post? Some of us come to nairaland to learn, don't distract us if you don't have something to contribute positively

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by KwaraRat: 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
OfoIgbo:

You can only deceive your fellow cannibals

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by OfoIgbo: 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Yes or no

I have just shown you a map that clearly denotes Yorubas as the cannibals of Nigeria and you are here arguing.

So according to the attached map, I will answer a capital NO to your question.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by RestructureNig3: 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Yes or no

No

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by Ogbuefi2020: 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
Abiriba, small London. Igbo villages look like European villages

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5S5NVTRdeU

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
KwaraRat:
Then return back to your African Switzerland
So that you people can round us up and kill us like 1967 ? Not happening we would be in your face there is no policy you would make to affect us that won't affect you too

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by KwaraRat: 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
mrvitalis:

So that you people can round us up and kill us like 1967 ? Not happening we would be in your face there is no policy you would make to affect us that won't affect you too

Lolz

The pogroms were all staged outside Alaigbo

Just say you need Nigeria to survive .

1 Like

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
OfoIgbo:

I have just shown you a map that clearly denotes Yorubas as the cannibals of Nigeria and you are here arguing.

So according to the attached map, I will answer a capital NO to your question.

You’re very observant. Never really took a close look at that map the hateful bigot like posting! But it doesn’t really matter to him one way or another because he’s Fulani!

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
KwaraRat:

Lolz

The day we get Biafra ,any Igbo you see in your village do to him what you like

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by KwaraRat: 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2022
mrvitalis:

The day we get Biafra ,any Igbo you see in your village do to him what you like

I hope this Biafra does not include any inch of my future Christian Republic of Niger Delta ?

You know me as anti one nijeriya , a full blooded nationalist bordering on fascism who is totally committed to the real balkanization of the Jewish plantation.

You should. Because this is MagicBishop .

I was promoting your Biafra here until I noticed the Zionist bent on it and the Igbo expansionist agenda to steal my lands .

I also noticed your nationalism is as fake as an Azov Globo Homo Kosher Nazi.

And for this I came to the conclusion that you are not an ally but a mole and a hypocrite with your Biafra nonsense that has now been replaced with an Obi Ibo presidency

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by adaeze10p: 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2022
An interesting post from the thread.An interesting post from the thread....
Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
Abiriba, small London. Igbo villages look like European villages

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5S5NVTRdeU

Oh boy…come see well laid out villa! shocked Abiriba….the pride of Alaigbo!

I reckon the top 4 best looking, scenic and picturesque villas in Alaigbo are Abiriba, Ohafia (yeah, i know a collective of smaller villas make up Ohafia), Oguta and Neni….in no particular order! There’s still room for improvement though!

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by ruggedtimi(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
Shiver99:
Literally bar none.

I was reading this thread here talking about the Igbo age grade system and how it has been used to develop Igbo lands for centuries.

https://biafraspot.com/threads/igbo-age-grade-system-an-ancient-tool-for-development.121/I

Anybody who has travelled across Nigeria knows it to be a fact that Igbo rural areas are the best in Nigeria, but it is fascinating tracing back to ancient customs and political ideals to understand why that is.

then you never visit rivers state rural areas.
Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by OfoIgbo: 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
IGBOSON1:

You’re very observant. Never really took a close look at that map the hateful bigot like posting! But it doesn’t really matter to him one way or another because he’s Fulani!

Two can play that game. They concoct anything and try and make it look authentic and feed people.

That is the psychological game Ijaws have also been playing on our Ubani and Ndoki brothers.

Yorubas are masters in it. But I'm an Umu Nri G, so they are so miniscule brain-wise to fool me.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by Ogbuefi2020: 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2022
KwaraRat:

Lolz

Instead of this nonesense why not just show us a village in kwarra that looks better

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by Ogbuefi2020: 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
IGBOSON1:

I reckon the top 4 best looking, scenic and picturesque villas in Alaigbo are Abiriba, Ohafia (yeah, i know a collective of smaller villas make up Ohafia), Oguta and Neni….in no particular order! There’s still room for improvement though!
Nri Anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6kSLiVZrX0&t=416s

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by Ttalk: 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Two can play that game. They concoct anything and try and make it look authentic and feed people.

That is the psychological game Ijaws have also been playing on our Ubani and Ndoki brothers.

Yorubas are masters in it. But I'm an Umu Nri G, so they are so miniscule brain-wise to fool me.

What brings about Yoruba in your delusional exploratory

You are here to promote your history but Kwararat who know your history in and out is giving it to you and you started lamenting.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by BanyXchi: 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2022
IGBOSON1:

That map is fake, the real one was posted by KwaraRat, your region had a well documented history of cannibalism, check up 'Among the Ibos' by Basden. VEHINTOLAR this dude is trying to deny the cannibalism they practice lol.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by BanyXchi: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Thunder fire you today for posting a fake edited picture. You are trying to deny the cannibalistic heritage of your forebearers?

ASAPFERG1 johntolu totit VEHINTOLAR TheChameleon pls come and check something.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2022
nice

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by Ogbuefi2020: 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2022
BanyXchi:
Thunder fire you today for posting a fake edited picture. You are trying to deny the cannibalistic heritage of your forebearers?

ASAPFERG1 johntolu totit VEHINTOLAR TheChameleon pls come and check something.
We are talking about beautiful villages here, post for your area if you have any

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by Ogbuefi2020: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Arochukwu, Abia State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn8pqh7PBgg

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by OfoIgbo: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
Ttalk:

What brings about Yoruba in your delusional exploratory

You are here to promote your history but Kwararat who know your history in and out is giving it to you and you started lamenting.

I have only just lectured Kwarat on his Yoruba heritage of cannibalism. If you are a Yoruba, I hope you learnt from my lectures.

Please next time stop paying attention to the maps which have been edited by Kwarat and other Yoruba cannibals.

The authentic map has been attached.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Will Challenge Buhari Victory In Court / Presidential Cows On The Streets Of Abuja? (pics) / Ten African Leaders That Died In Bloody Coup (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.