Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria (6200 Views)

350 IGBO VILLAGES OCCUPIED BY FULANI AND SHUWA ARAB MERCENARIES – BARONNESS COX / APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi / 'Dozens Killed' As Boko Haram Attacks Villages, IDP Camp In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by Ogbuefi2020: 9:22pm On Dec 04, 2022
omonnakoda:
Tell us the date that British did survey in Nigeria to say which is Igboland , Ijaw land,Ogoniland and so on and where it was published?
You are such an ignorant fellow, for your information there are colonial documents on ethnic migrations to Lagos. In that document, Hausa, Ijaw, Igbo, Edo moved to Lagos before yorubas. I mean Lagos not Lagos State which of course had pre colonial indigenous yorubas

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Economic Confederacy not political empire, guy if you are this empty stop engaging in argument. The book "how Europe underdeveloped Africa" is very popular in universities. Go to page 122 and see where the author from Tanzania said that Aro traders controlled the bight of Biafra. Don't worry I will get snapshot of the page tomorrow but this was my thread regarding the topic last year. Go and verify
Yes or No

Is it your argument that Bonny was part of Aro Confederacy?

Simple Yes or No
Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

You are such an ignorant fellow, for your information there are colonial documents on ethnic migrations to Lagos. In that document, Hausa, Ijaw, Igbo, Edo moved to Lagos before yorubas. I mean Lagos not Lagos State which of course had pre colonial indigenous yorubas
Ignorance is an ooportunity to learn

Tell us when the British did a survey to set out the boundaries of Igbo land

YOU made the claim

Substantiate it

1 Like

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by Ogbuefi2020: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
omonnakoda:
Yes or No

Is it your argument that Bonny was part of Aro Confederacy?

Simple Yes or No
Yes of course, what's your problem Mr Man? So you didn't know all this while?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by Ogbuefi2020: 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
omonnakoda:
Ignorance is an ooportunity to learn

Tell us when the British did a survey to set out the boundaries of Igbo land

YOU made the claim

Substantiate it
What do you mean by when? During colonial era of course
Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Yes of course, what's your problem Mr Man? So you didn't know all this while?
Lol

No I did not know
You have the distinction of being the first human to make the claim

Can you substantiate it please?
Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by Ogbuefi2020: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
omonnakoda:
Lol

No I did not know
You have the distinction of being the first human to make the claim

Can you substantiate it please?
Go and verify from the book and the page, snapshot tomorrow. Author from Tanzania

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

What do you mean by when? During colonial era of course
What I mean is date?

Surveys are serious business

If YOU say they did a survey

Where is it?
Who did the survey?
What is the name of the Chief Surveyor?
Where was it published
ON WHAT DATE?

Where is that map now?

Bottomline

How do you know this ? Where did you get your information

1 Like

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Go and verify from the book and the page, snapshot tomorrow. Author from Tanzania
What book? Why should I believe something because it is in a book according to you?

You are just making ups fictional rubbish
Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by KwaraRat: 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
fx45:
That deranged lunatic that calls himself KwaraRat reminds me of Adeyinka Grandson. I won't be surprised if they're one and the same person.

OSU, you forget rabbi Kanustein with his syphilitic induced hate speech come dey attack me.

Look, I will murder you without conscience since it is self evident that you land grabbing bastards want to do eliminate me and my people .
Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by fx45(m): 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
KwaraRat:

OSU, you forget rabbi Kanustein with his syphilitic induced hate speech come dey attack me.

Look, I will murder you without conscience since it is self evident that you land grabbing bastards want to do eliminate me and my people .

You'll definitely end up where your mentor Adeyinka Grandson ended up. I don't see a different outcome. Very sick and mentally imbalanced psycho!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by KwaraRat: 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
fx45:
You'll definitely end up where your mentor Adeyinka Grandson ended up. I don't see a different outcome. Very sick and mentally imbalanced psycho!

Big dik energy .

I am coming and I will pacify and civilize you heathen savages.
Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 05, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Oyo that was sacked by Nupes and Fulanis? Oyo was never an empire as it never controlled multi ethnic population like Benin. Oyo refugees fleeing Fulanis invasion founded Ibadan. We the igbos never engaged in meaningless millitary conquest because we already know long ago that future wars, conquest, and empire building will be based on economic invasion so we planned ahead. Today Nnewi will thrash Oyo in all aspects, a feat it achieved not by millitary conquest but economic conquest

Like all yiibos, you get your history lessons from deep in your arse. By the way, Ijaws were raiding and colonizing "very brave" yiibos before the British showed up to deliver your ancestors. Oyo, on the other hand, had Nupe and Hausa slaves.
Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by Ekpeitit(m): 4:01am On Dec 05, 2022
Since when did you belong to Nigeria?
Remember Nigeria is a zoo.
When it's election time you call yourselves Nigerians but after election you call Nigeria a zoo.
We will teach you and your IPOB candidate a lesson at the polls.
MAY YOUR LABOUR CONTINUE TO BE IN VAIN.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by owobokiri(m): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
GoodLife4live:
nwanne men una too dey celebrate mediocrity achievements why ? That lekki for ajah NAA some people village....anufia clamoring poverty as achievements...shio

Ekwensu tagbukwe gi dia..
What is my problem with lekki?
My post is very clear about the structures rising up in different igbo villages. They're all there to be seen. Why are you pressed and depressed about that?
How is Lekki a good example to compare with Awka Etiti? Are you insane?
I was talking to reasonable igbos about what have been achieved and what can be achieved and you jumped out from your Soka Forest to harass me with your uncouth noise!? What is wrong in celebrating achievements?
Go and celebrate your village and stop disturbing my mentions..

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria by owobokiri(m): 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Those places are not villages because it's now cosmopolitan and built by non indigenous persons. Owerri, Enugu onitsha, Aba are also people villages but they can't be called village anymore so understand the context of the thread
Don't mind the fat rat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore / Revealed: Igbo And Yoruba Politics In Sabon Gari, Kano / 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.