Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade (46326 Views)

Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA / Mercy Johnson And Omotola: Who Is More Curvy? / Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by segedoo(m): 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2006
Hollywood ko hollystick ni. With the kind of directors we've got, none of our actressesor actors will even be allowed to audition for a role.

Those "unprofessionals" make our actors look like unprofessionals because they follow their dictates.

No Hollywood for anybody until that changes.

Don't who watch interviews of the Hollywood actors, most of the big shots even advise directors.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Rhodalyn(f): 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2006
it's Genny all the way she's got it all

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by sweetone(f): 2:23am On Mar 06, 2006
hmm oh well genevive is a beautiful girl put together the with make up and all of dat, and since she discovered the world of mac and clinique i can see she's bin utilizing it, but i believe wen she started off she had a much mor humble aura about her but now d arrogance just seeps thru no matter wat part she plays. omotola has a perfect body to me genevieve's body aint all dat specially now. heard she was atikus chick our vice president is dat for real?? i knw am an amebo wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by sweetone(f): 2:24am On Mar 06, 2006
and yes one more thing hollywood and genevieve pls lets not get ahead of our selves abeg.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by jayvinnie(m): 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2006
I Rrefer omotoloa to Geneiveve Nnaji
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Missworld(f): 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2006
without a single doubt, I prefer omotala and again they shouldn't bring her down to Genny's level.
As I observed, Genny's hair in two of her pics above looks well done but my question is, what's up with her hair in movies?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by 2nde(m): 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2006
Missworld:

without a single doubt, I prefer omotala and again they shouldn't bring her down to Genny's level.
As I observed, Genny's hair in two of her pics above looks well done but my question is, what's up with her hair in movies?
Dont you know some pics up there have graphics effects? It is those involved with graphics that can quickly observe
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Rhodalyn(f): 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2006
Genny if prettier

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by venice(f): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2006
Its Gen all the way and she got what it takes and there is nothing wrong with her to be in hollywood,bollywood or nollywood the gal is just to good to rot there in Nigeria.She can go places, Go gal go go.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Reba(f): 11:06am On Mar 13, 2006
Genny all the way no comparison! She can be any where she wanna be she can be our next hollywood gal I have no doubt in that.She can even come to SA because here we are winning Oscars.But the truth is Viva Genny Viva!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by ghinikha(f): 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2006
They are both beautiful. Each in her own way but I refer Omotola because she is more natural. I love Genny's colour. While Omotola beauty is too striking with or without make-up, Genny's always look too simple without Make-up sometimes unnoticed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by reniks(f): 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2006
They both look good,but i stick with Omotola for beauty.Talent-wise they are both unique.I'm not so sure about the hollywood thing though.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Killerman: 2:58am On Mar 18, 2006
I think that the fans are tring to start something hear. These two outstanding actress are going to have beef angry really soon and that is sad.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by reniks(f): 7:58am On Mar 18, 2006
From their interviews,i think they already do.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Reba(f): 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2006
What's going on with this two, what beef?But I still prefer Genny,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by venice(f): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2006
@Reba

I think your right girl, we are going to have our next Charlize Theron in Hollywood or bollywood maybe moneywood.

Miss Nnaji da bom miss Jalade comes second!

if you've got it then show it!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by reniks(f): 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2006
@Reba,its been a while i read the paper so i don't remember the details.It was said there was an ongoing hard feelings between the two of them,which was made obvious from the comments from the two of them during seperate interviews.Genny said the problem is she is refusing to accept she's good at what she does.Then they were up against each other for face of lux and Genny won,but Omotola didnt take it well and questioned the parameters used to determine the winner.I just wish i still had the newspaper.Anyway its possible they have settled their differences.Now they both have albums out and i hope its not about the i-can-do-it-better thing.They are both unique though.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by nancyekpoh(f): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2006
Well Omo and Janny are just two different persons, different faces, background and what aview. They must not act the same way, every one in her own way.They should try to reconcile cos I have not seen what will cause tabboo among them.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by michael237(m): 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2006
Time Out guys!!! while we are busy doin the tom and jerry show "they" are busy counting their thousands or millions in Dollars or Naira. grin
They are both good, thats y we are talking bout them!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by seductive(f): 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2006
OMOTOLA OFCOURSE
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by seductive(f): 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2006
omotola is tha best

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by omoye83: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2006
My Babe OMOTOLA JALADE EKEINDE
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Oracle(m): 5:13am On Apr 08, 2006
i dont know who would think of comparing both of them coz itz obvious who is more beautiful
OMOTOLA
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by jayvinnie(m): 8:16am On Apr 08, 2006
Omotola has all it takes to be a beauty qeen. The brains the beauty and all that. Genny has a yard on acting and may be the fact that she is still single she is prefered to Omotola. I beg if Omotola was single the whole word would be on knees including those judges.Please don't be unfair next time. Genny is so skinny and and not as beautiful as Omo esp when they act together like in BLOOD SISTERS Genny was a shadow to her. Facts speak for themselves and whatever it is let Genny never think she can beat Omotola in other aspects may be movie acting where Omotola is not featured
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by eveseh(f): 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2006
i dont know what that gene thinks she is,i dont know becos the whole world is saying that hse's beautiful
that's why?
well i cant do anything to bring omo down
becos she's too low for omo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Z4M4eva(f): 10:38am On May 13, 2006
Omotola Jalade Ekeinde is far, far Prettier than Genevieve Nnaji ----- And that !! Is a F.A.C.T !!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by QueenB1(f): 11:26am On Jun 07, 2006
Well i dont know but i think genny is too proud. She thinks she can have everything that she likes but that aint true. I hate proud people. And anyways Omotola is facialy prettier than Genny and Genny has a nice structure but a f*cked up Attitude. And thats fact.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Nella(f): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2006
Genny has gat it all man, she gat da beauty and the body, Omo is allright. but jenny is down 2 earth!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by kellorah: 3:13am On Jul 10, 2006
fight fight fight, we want to c fights n fallouts jst like paris hilton and nicole richie. fight fight fight
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by DARLINGGI(f): 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2006
they both are a good and wonderful actress.they both can act.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by shorell: 2:08am On Jul 26, 2006
genn has it all hight bauty sexy bodt not too much flesh u know black is beauty
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Cleofel(f): 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2006
omotola is the most beautiful and the most talended in singing and acting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Finally Meets Tboss, Gushes About How Far She Has Come / Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This / Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.