Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,076 members, 7,953,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade (46674 Views)

Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA / Mercy Johnson And Omotola: Who Is More Curvy? / Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by spicywax(m): 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2008
4Me I no send for two of them. . . they both prettier

But come to think of it wateva happened to the lux contract -wey person no hear word again?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by metodman(m): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2008
I guess the first thing u should ask yourself is "wat is beauty"

1. Beauty is not the act of struggling to be preety

2. We can not term a sick person preety

3. Beauty is not seasonal

U should be able to deduce your decision from those lines
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by metodman(m): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2008
I can't believe you can compare  them to each other. WHAT A MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY OPINION[/size][size=8pt][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

Women are always very preety before giving birth to children and the more the number of their children, the less preety they become. Thats why they say Men are evergreen. Genevie or watever her name is has a child. Omotola has 4, i mean FOUR KIDS and still look that preety. Omotola has a family, Genevieve does not. Gene can do watever she feels like doing, she can visit the beautician or the cosmetologist 100 times a day because she is free like a bird. Omotola can not have that kind of time. I wonder if u ever sat down to think of  the challenges of having a family. How stressful it is. Infact a family, if not properly managed can ruin a lady's career.  So if Omotola can still be that preety then Kudos to her!

I am a kind of guy that prefers black skin BUT OMOTOLA is more naturally preety than Gen. The kind of beauty that needs no make up. You need to see how sick and weak Gen looks like this days. I guess her age is telling on her. She now look preety occassionally,  Please that is nooooooooooooooooooo beauty okay?

Personalty and character - OMOTOLA is far mor and more and more and more better! I guess its because Omotola is a family woman and has that kindda experience. Gene will have to be happily married for at least 6 years before she can be that humble

OMOTOLA IS FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MORE PREETY AND HAS ACHIEVED MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THAN genevie
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by meldibson: 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2008
please!! stop dreaming!! gene in hollywood please stop kidding she's just a pretty face and she's constant in her roles, omo is a true african woman cute gorgeous and she has curves!!! she is still good looking with her pregnancies, and she's versatile, gene holly?? ahahha grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by reallady: 8:37am On Mar 18, 2009
you, stop dreaming, open your eyes, Genny have all. Genny you have all my support,
that Genny is so rude to her supporters, may be but to me I see no problem with her
Genny is so pretty and cute and brilliant, and you cant compare her to Omo.
Genny desrves everything,
I dont say omo is not beautiful, she is but Genny is more pretty than her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by muda1: 11:26am On Mar 18, 2009
how much is gennykwa paying you?? undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by starangel(f): 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2009
the truth of this matter is that they are just confused
to me they are both good at what dey know how best to do
its just the normal thing
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by reallady: 10:11am On Mar 20, 2009
Muda, you are saying of paying? genney paid me nothing now.
aah aah? why thinking Genny paid me. you know its a big lie now that Genny paid me,
all I am saying is omo is beautiful but frankly speaking Genny is the best ever.
she has all a lady needs to have, talk of beauty, pretty, too numerous to mention she is the best. Genny you are the number 1
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by yvixonie: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2009
;d
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by mirababy: 8:20am On Oct 24, 2009
omo sexy is d bomb oh sorry genny is the bullet
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by shayoor(f): 11:55am On Oct 24, 2009
omotola
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by kemcin: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2009
i dont kw y una dey kill ur self
genny is there enjoyin n ur dere,killin ur
self 4 nothing
goooooooo genny!!!!!!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by naliakar: 4:13am On Dec 19, 2009
There is no contest here. OMO all the way
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 19, 2009
Neither of the two girls are my favourites, but I prefer Genevieve Nnaji.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2010
Omotola is better.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by dichana: 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2010
every one is saying after 4kids omotola still looks good because when you look at omotola you know she is a mother and be sure she has had kids.but when you look at gene you will think she has never had any child or so because she looks sexy and pretty but let me tell you gene is a mother of one and beauty is not about how many child you have but what you look like so stop with these omotola has 4kids nonsense or are we discussing their shapes or weight.omotola has bleached her skin too much so teee the colour of her hand no be the same with her face and body.bleaching cream has spoilt her face .abeg gene is pretty and yes i have seen her in person both of them omotola is cute but gene is far far far pretty and i swear am not lying.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 28, 2010
they are both cool. enough with the competition crap. Genev. is beautiful as is Omotola. I really enjoy both of their movies, although Omo. has a few roles where she plays delusional almost dumb blonde like, but nontheless she can act and VERY well. I hear Omo. bleaches according to the poster above me, i hope not. thats NOT cool.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by ratidzai: 11:57am On May 05, 2010
omotola and gene are jus the same i guess
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by DanielSync: 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2010
It was on Saturday, when I met Omotola for the very first time. I have watched few of her movies and that was it.

Then I began to hear all sorts of negative arrows of negative comments, being thrown at her. She is this, and she is that! I was tempted to join in and sharpen the blade of my own arrow too, ready to be aimed at her; actually I did join in, in a conversation about this so called the most hated Nollywood Actress for about 10 minutes.

As destiny will have it, I was the official photographer at the event that Omotola was attending; which gave me the opportunity to personally meet and converse with her, and I can confirm that she is not the snobbish diva that some perceives her to be.

Yes, she can be unfeeling at times; but deep down, she is a loving and beautiful individual with a heart of gold, that actually shines through only if you approach her in a manner that warrants you access to her sensitivity.

By the way, I am not an backside licker; so I am not writing this commentary because I want some kind of recognition or contract from Omotola, but instead I have put my pen to paper simply to voice out my own personal opinion on this lingering matter.

Being a snob is not an attitude we are all immune from, so the fact that Omotola behaves the way she does at times, does not make her the Nollywood devil that some says she is.  We all have strengths and weaknesses, just like Omotola; but we sometimes we fail to focus our interest on those strengths embedded deep within the people around us. We tend to be good at pointing the finger of condemnation at those things that we are not so good at.

The Omotola that I saw and listen to on Saturday, is not the stuck-up woman that some perceives her to be. Mrs Jalade-Ekeinde is a Virtuous Wife, Mother, Outstanding Actress and humanitarian.
We sometimes think that our public figures must work on egg shell around us, honestly it is wrong of us to think that way. I do not like pretentious people, if I did; I would not have spent my precious time writing this piece, instead I would jump on the bang wagon of deceit and begin to rain the shower of judgement on the innocent soul of Omotola Jalade.

I believe that Omotola, does not like the fact that she can be snobbish at times (not to me though).
What is wrong is not Omotola’s attitude, but the real issue here is our behaviour, thoughts and perception toward her.

Some people have criticised Omotola’s latest CD album (Omotola - Me, Myself and Eye). I have listened to all the tracks and I love it. Especially track 1, 5 and 8. The album has a feel of cool rock to it. I am listening to it as I write this editorial.

Mrs Jalade-Ekeinde is a great talent and gift to Nigeria and we must thank God for her life. She has an upbringing as we all did. She has a past as we all do. In as much as she has displayed her passion of film making on our TV screens around the world, does not exempt her from being herself behind the scene.

We need to accept Omotola and love her for who she is and ultimately stop judging her based on hearsay; especially if you have not met her. We are all learning everyday and no one is perfect, so therefore let us quickly cut off our finger of fault finding attitude towards Mrs Jalade-Ekeinde and zip our lips of condemnation, judgment, bad mouthing, backbiting and stretch forth the love of God in us in the direction of her. Only then would we really see the real Omotola that we all desire. REAL CHANGE BEGINS WITH YOU!

Verdict: UNLESS YOU HAVE LIVED OMOTOLA’S LIFE, DO NOT JUDGE HER. SIMPLESSSSSSSS.

Written by Daniel Sync

“People love rumor and negativity, so let them see your untarnished attitude and character through the eyes of disapproval; only then will they give you the respect that you really deserve.” Daniel Sync Olusanya.

www.SyncMAGAZINES.com

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Faithiphie(f): 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2012
D both of them r juz gud.D both of them r juz gud.D both of them r juz gud.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by abuaoyen(f): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2012
Where omo sexy stand genny no near.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by kennyrach(f): 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2013
Missworld: Oh boy! I came believe that they made Omotala compete with Genny. Omotala is an international babe. She acts with dignity. Genny is good but to me she is still a growing actress who thinks she has got it all. I can't put Omotala in the same place as Genny I refuse to. As for the Lux role or whatever, gene can take it cos omotala deserves much better than that.

*** Don't get me wrong, Genny is also an international babe but I can't show her movies to my friends unless they have other outstanding actors or actresses in there as well.
if omotola deserves more dan Miss LUX, y did she go 4 it? Anyway, both of dem ar gud in their areas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) / Efe Flies A Private Jet To Jos (Video, Photo) / Tekno Floats Cartel Music, Leaves Ubi Franklin's Made Men Music Group (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.