Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,263 members, 7,957,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade (46695 Views)

Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA / Mercy Johnson And Omotola: Who Is More Curvy? / Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by jayvinnie(m): 6:07am On Aug 16, 2006
That's why I think they are way beyond petty quarrels.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by scsgal(f): 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2006
i like both of them i don't really know why the should be having plm, pls let pray the settle it, am really suprise because the have both acted the same movies b4, i really admired them so much.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Bel(f): 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2007
I have read all the impressions people have about this sensitive topic.We all have our own ways of judging things coz we are different and that is but natural.
Omotola and Genny are two great ladies.They are blessed with the talent and they both are beautiful.
There is more to all this cold war between them.Life is not all about being better, its about learning from those who have the gifts.Its about appreciating that someone is good and even better than you.If they just can learn from eachother, if they just can understand their differences, put the hatred aside, then I think they have a lot to learn from each other.
I love the two lovely ladies but if I had to say who was more beautiful,Omotola is a beauty.
Look at her nicely cut mouth.Her lovely smile.Her lil nose, If I were a man,I will propose!
When I was in High school,i loved when my friends said i looked like Omotola.After having 4 kids,God!she is still hot.
Genny too is pretty and she has got the curves but its just normal that I have to pick one.
Omotola and Genny,stop all this.The younger ones look up to you for examples.Remember,its not all about being a star,but its about living in harmony and peace of mind.
Look how they both looked great in Games Women Play,
Try to be humble all of you.It doesnt kill.Rather,its a grace that makes you stronger.
Omotola,you are my idol and i trust you.Take the lead.You will be happy you did.God bless you both.
Courage Ladies!
, but Chai!Omotola,You fine!No bi lie.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by sugarbear: 12:17am On Mar 24, 2007
I HAVE READ EVERYTHING PEOPLE SAY CONCERNING DIS TOPIC, I REALLY DONT LIKE TO JUDGE PEOPLE IN A NEGATIVE WAY BUT ACCORDING TO WAT I HEARD FROM PEOPLE THEY SAID GENNY IS VERY RUDE AND SHE DOESN'T TREAT HER FAN NICE AND AM REALLY NOT FILLING DAT I MEAN SHE NEED TO FALL BACK AND THINK FOR A MOMENT DAT ITS HER FAN DAT GOT HER WERE SHE IS RIGHT NOW WITHOUT HER FAN SHE IS NOTHING TO MY OWN OPINION BUT LIKE I SAY I DONT KNOW HER DAT MUCH ON T.V SO AM REALLY NOT GONNA SAY ANYTHING MEAN ABOUT HER TILL I MEET HER IN PERSON AND DEN I WOULD MAKE M Y OWN COMMENT ABOUT HER MATTER FACT I SAY IT 2 HER FACE NOW I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT HER SHE COULD BE AN ACT6RESS IN NIGERIAN BUT IN AMERICA SHE IS NOTHING.
AS FOR OMO I LOVE HER, SHE IS NICE I HEARD NICE STUFF ABOUT HER AND SHE IS VERY ATTRACTIVE (NO HOMO) AND SHE KNOW HOW TO TREAT HER FANS!!! AS FOR GENNY SHE NEED 2 CHANGE HER NASTY ATTITUDE AND GET A BETTER LIFE GET MARRIED OR SOMETHING,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by redish: 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2007
Hmm, i decided to stay out of this debate for a while to actually see if im the one whose not thinking rightly,you know, but after seeing these posts im so impressed.i mean alot of folks still think intelligently,have a mind of their own and respect one when they see it.Like some folks here rightly noted the buzz about gene is simply cause she's single.but for a married lady with kids to still constantly keep giving all them single girls a run for their money?come on truth be told the sister is hot. OMOTOLA we worship at your feet,thanks for being and representing what a total african star should be like.No gene dosent come near this babe. naaaaa
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by redish: 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2007
also before i forget let me mention here that i love this forum.its a fair place where people reason independently and all that.Im not always around and used to be the most ignorant about naija among my friends but with sites like this now im their informant.I went to another naija site and found it especially stiffening it looked like everyone there was programed to say something good about this lady gene and if you didnt you risk being hated e.t.c that's why i stayed away to see if there'll be the type here so to you guys i say kudos. wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by billyhem(m): 10:29am On Mar 26, 2007
OMO T,NA YOU I KW.
N FACT WHO'S GENEVIEVE.ABEG NO TYME 4 HER.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by nnenneigbo(f): 1:58am On May 05, 2007
gene baby all this haters wanna be you, but heck they can't because its unique. everything you have is in proportion and not over the top you gat it all. can't believe they are lowering you by comparing you to. chai you don suffer
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by cruiser: 9:13am On May 05, 2007
Nbanunaego abi you smoke weed?lowering geneveive to compare her with who?Dont allow people wake up see this ya post o.If i be you ill quickly go and edit.W-H-A-T?The best thing that ever happened to Genevieve is definately this comparison to OMOTOLA.If no be for am baby ini edo go don floor am tey  tey,  grin
The most annoying part is whenever people have better preferances to Gen im compatriots go come go sentimental start to dey call everybody haters, you too hater! grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Ladymor(f): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2007
omo is my gal,much prettier
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by faith4wini: 9:46pm On Dec 12, 2007
i prefer omotola. she is more beautiful and hot than genny. imagin a mother of four looking so hot and sexy. who is genny sef? abeg kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by dondee2(m): 9:32am On Mar 18, 2008
if i am permitted to say,5 year to this time OmoT will still be better that Genny in all way not to talk of beauty,acting etc no this girl is made perfect(i meant OmoT).i like Genny but perferred omoT. she is actually ruling her world.go on girlllllllllllllll
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Bgal(f): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2008
Genevieve is better. Even internationally, Genevieve is more popular than Omotola. It seems foreigners find Omotola's full names difficult to pronounce, hence they don't remember her or like her, unlike Genevieve.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Pepeye(f): 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2008
Omotola is recognized outside the globe as much as Genevieve…. lets not beef on that….…I would pick Genevieve any day
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by damseldami(f): 12:17am On Mar 19, 2008
omotola is the best in every way you put it.she is the best any day,any time,any where and everywhere genevieve is OMOTOLA'S WANNABE.She not as popular as omotola is.she is not caring,she is very arrogant and proud.While funke was interviewing her she claimed that 'i know that i am the best actress and all well that's true nobody can be compared to me, i always beat them '.imagine that who does she think she is and whoever that said that foreigners find omotola's full name hard to pronounce is a big idiot and infact a fool.how can a hman say that.omotola is very easy to say than geeneeevieevee.you are talking about foreigners they try to saay omotola and they get it but some nigerians find it very hard to say genevieve.if you love a person to call them your fav. actress then you will never forget the person EVEN if u can't pronounce the name.no offence BGAL YOU ARE A VERY BIG FOOL.

OMOTOLA IS THE BEST

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by damseldami(f): 12:22am On Mar 19, 2008
and i'am not done YET

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by damseldami(f): 12:32am On Mar 19, 2008
and i am still not done yet

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by damseldami(f): 12:37am On Mar 19, 2008
and i am still not done

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by damseldami(f): 1:00am On Mar 19, 2008
AND I MIGHT BE DONE NOW

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by damseldami(f): 1:40am On Mar 19, 2008
oh sorry, omotola's pics are so much but i will round it up now

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by damseldami(f): 1:52am On Mar 19, 2008
and this is the last one

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by dont8(m): 2:19am On Mar 19, 2008
I agree with segedoo,companies prefer omotola,foer instance,UN made her ambasasor for children and hollandia made her the face of there milk,even the military and so on.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by dont8(m): 3:29am On Mar 19, 2008
@daseldami,thanks for the pics, even the president recognize her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Bgal(f): 8:26am On Mar 19, 2008
damseldami, why r you hating? I gave my opinion, you don't have to get all worked up over it. Stop obsessing over Omotola. What do you know about foreigners overseas or if they can pronounce Omotola's name beta than Genevieve. I mean, let's get real, your based in Naija. You haven't explored the world yet.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by keliscia(f): 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2008
well i think Geny is miss universe and amotola is just miss , i think you get me !!!!

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by damseldami(f): 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2008
you see bgal what the hell is your name,my word still remains 4ever that you are a fool
firstly i an in ireland not 9ija,fool
secondly,i aint workd up o'er anytang,i am just expressin your stupidity o'er genevieve,fool
thirdly,i aint obsessin on omotola,i just love r and your reply was very stupid so i showd u how sensible it shuld be
lastly,you shuld stop likin nd  stop tellin me 2 stop hatin because i aint nd if it is to hate on a slut called genevieve then am an hater nd all haters bow before me,dier god.aight
AND 2 SUM IT UP YOU ARE A VERY BIG FOOL SO SHUT UR TRAP AND DON'T SPEAK TILL You DIE
oh yeah i went dere.

now beter people lets just focus on r sweet little face

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by dont8(m): 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2008
we should not take it personal,please girls.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Pinkrosey(f): 8:51am On Mar 25, 2008
its getting hot in here cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Pepeye(f): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2008
Wow , this is getting real personal…are you in any way related to Omo T … if you aren’t….then you sure are her No 1 Fan….kip posting her pic…the truth is she is very daring and cute while Gene is a better actress
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by eezzy(f): 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2008
People who hate Genevieve so much and want to always speak
ill of her suffer from a syndrome known as jeaousy and inferiority.
This is where a non-achiever wants to compare a high achiever to
their own perception of 'high achievement 'and constantly put the high
achiever down in a bid to make her look bad. Does it change the facts - NEVER.
It happened to Michael Jackson in the past, where everyone wanted to
say something negative about him, but he still reigned and ruled for ever.

Genevieve is extremely beautiful and highly talented. The least we in Africa
South of the Sahara and North of the Limpopo can do is acknowledge that
and support her instead of trying to always tell her she is a prairie chicken like us
and not the eagle she is. It is really sad that while the West always celebrates its best,
we in Africa always want to pull our own down and we show no pride in them.

Omotola is great too, and so are many others like Dakore, and my other fave Bimbo Akintola who no one
acknowledges, yet she's probably one of the best actresses ever known to Nollywood.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by keliscia(f): 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2008
@ eezzy
Go girl go girl ,
love your words Stay bless sister and God bless you
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by yongbabe(f): 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2008
go GENNY u rock!
u are the true definition of african beauty.
keep the flag flying.
Genny is a rare kind. Perfect combination of beauty n talent.
omo t does not come up to her ankle!

@ eezy
u said it all! u go girl!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Korede Bello Gives Annie Idibia A Gentle Hug (Photos) / Seyi Law And Wife Step Out With Their Daughter In Matching Dashikis / Venita Shares Photo Of Her First Daughter After Bbnaija Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.