Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Do Women Fake Enjoying Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Fake Enjoying Sex? (3781 Views)

How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? / Do Women Fake Orgasm / I Am Not Enjoying Sex With My Husband, Woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Women Fake Enjoying Sex? by udomonday: 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
Kreddy:

So you lick vagina too?? Hope you're not rest religious, which what mouth would you be used to call God??

God please forgive these men
sucking a clean pussy is my favourite pastime.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Fake Enjoying Sex? by imagrg(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
I love this!
Rokiatu45:
Well if you are not good she will fake it just to not hurt your ego.

Also sometimes some guys will be lasting as if na war.

Two hours they are still going so women fake it sometime so it can just be over with. undecided
Re: Do Women Fake Enjoying Sex? by benqo01(m): 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
Women fake orgasm,men fake finances
Re: Do Women Fake Enjoying Sex? by Streetmovement(m): 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wotoporiously coolspeaking

Hmmm, make I come dey go church o I don't what you guys are talking about
Re: Do Women Fake Enjoying Sex? by Broveens42(m): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lol. You guys need to learn something today because I think a lot of ladies will be laughing at us while we insinuate that moaning is fake...

Moaning during sex is a free expression of sexual excitement. It doesn't mean fake.
If a lady finds herself in a small apartment where rooms are close to each other, she may Wana go silent with her hubby as not to disturb family and friends... The rate or loudness of moaning when family isn't around is directly proportional to the time/period of family stay..

Ie. The longer family stays around, the louder her moaning when family is finally out because she just wanna let out the caged beast
Re: Do Women Fake Enjoying Sex? by frozen70(f): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
imagrg:
I have come across many ladies who tell me frankly that they moan during sexual acts to make men believe they enjoy this act. This makes me wonder if ladies actually enjoy sex.

Yes they do
Especially if they are not in love with the partner but engaged in the act for a reason best known to her
Re: Do Women Fake Enjoying Sex? by Softmirror: 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
grin
Re: Do Women Fake Enjoying Sex? by Softmirror: 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
[quote author=KingMack post=118850419][/quote]

tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join Me To Celebrate Valentine’s Day With My Beautiful Wife And Family (PHOTOS) / Why Do Nigerian Girls Toast There Men Cantarpant / Marrying An Anambra Woman: This Nonsense Must Stop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.