Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization (30590 Views)

Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi / Peter Obi Supporters In Zango Village, Bauchi On Grassroot Sensitization (Pics) / Sanwo-olu Launches One Project Per Ward For Grassroot Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by ufuosman(m): 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
Good one
We are on track
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by assholemods: 3:44am On Dec 03, 2022
Gucciblog:

See how stupid you just sounded.

Just like asking which side is Alaba International market or Ariaria market
Lmao cheesy cheesy you are actually the stupid person here! Read his comment again... Olodo!
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Flows001(m): 6:58am On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:
What is this?

Stop fooling yourself. I know Abubakar mahmud Gumi market so well. And i can tell you 100%, that isnt central market . And that is not kaduna or anywhere near but maybe Aba or anywhere else in the south-east.

Cant you see the faces of people present there?. Who resemble hausa/fulani there?

Yiibo people always wanting to famz hausa. The friendship that never existed before and will never exist.
We in Nasarawa are doing the same local sensitization.
Are we also Igbos?
Stupid bigots like you are the reason this country is the way it is...
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Flows001(m): 7:08am On Dec 03, 2022
Slurity:
Total waste of time and resources, Peter really think Hausa/Fulani will vote for him? How is that even possible? If Obi win any state in the north, that can only be in the north central which is even a very difficult task. You can't get support from those you never support. It's as simple as A.B.C
Hausa/Fulani spokesperson.
Goodluck Jonathan won in 2011 without the Hausa/Fulani support.
If not for the merging of the Hausa/Yoruba and many other aggrieved Nigerians, Buhari would still not have been able to defeat Jonathan.
Stop making it look like the Hausa/Fulani are the ultimate tribes to being victorious at the polls.
It may interest you to know that even in Adamawa, Bauchi, Gombe, Borno e.t.c, there are millions of indigenous non-Hausa/Fulani tribes there. In my state Nasarawa, there is no single indigenous Hausa man here, we have our own indigenous tribes.
FYI, we are not expecting OBI to win the far North, he just needs 25%, Atiku, Kwankwaso and Tinubu will slash the bloc votes of the Hausa/Fulani.
If Obi can get the support of all those non sentimental tribes in the far North, he is good to go!!!
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Slurity(m): 7:23am On Dec 03, 2022
Flows001:

Hausa/Fulani spokesperson.
Goodluck Jonathan won in 2011 without the Hausa/Fulani support.
If not for the merging of the Hausa/Yoruba and many other aggrieved Nigerians, Buhari would still not have been able to defeat Jonathan.
Stop making it look like the Hausa/Fulani are the ultimate tribes to being victorious at the polls.
It may interest you to know that even in Adamawa, Bauchi, Gombe, Borno e.t.c, there are millions of indigenous non-Hausa/Fulani tribes there. In my state Nasarawa, there is no single indigenous Hausa man here, we have our own indigenous tribes.
FYI, we are not expecting OBI to win the far North, he just needs 25%, Atiku, Kwankwaso and Tinubu will slash the bloc votes of the Hausa/Fulani.
If Obi can get the support of all those non sentimental tribes in the far North, he is good to go!!!
Get this to your head now and understand the issue clearly, people here in the not don't hate Obi as a person but they dislike anything coming from Igbo land due to the hatred of Igbo people toward Hausa/Fulani calling them cows and derogatory names. Jonathan is not Igbo and the support you claim Jonathan got was because the party he is is strong in the north. You need to prepare your mind, Obi will not Win a single state in the whole core not, many states like jigawa, zanfara, sokoto don t even know that there is a party call labour party. The election here is simply between APC and PDP.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by bennyflipy(m): 9:55am On Dec 03, 2022
Jogs1900:

Yes.The electronic shop.....I keep telling people Kaduna is for Asiwaju.. Southern Kaduna we think they will drag with PDP,is next to nothing...
I am from southern Kaduna.
Southern kaduna is for PDP already, LP and OBidients are just clout chasers.
If dey try maybe they'll get 50k votes in KD

Their eyes don dey clear small small.
Jagaban
Uba Sani
Mr LA.
I don't care about the rest.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by bennyflipy(m): 9:59am On Dec 03, 2022
Slurity:
Get this to your head now and understand the issue clearly, people here in the not don't hate Obi as a person but they dislike anything coming from Igbo land due to the hatred of Igbo people toward Hausa/Fulani calling them cows and derogatory names. Jonathan is not Igbo and the support you claim Jonathan got was because the party he is is strong in the north. You need to prepare your mind, Obi will not Win a single state in the whole core not, many states like jigawa, zanfara, sokoto don t even know that there is a party call labour party. The election here is simply between APC and PDP.

This is a classified Information you're sharing, however if LP try maybe 500k votes in the entire north.
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Jogs1900: 10:03am On Dec 03, 2022
bennyflipy:

I am from southern Kaduna.
Southern kaduna is for PDP already, LP and OBidients are just clout chasers.
If dey try maybe they'll get 50k votes in KD

Their eyes don dey clear small small.
Jagaban
Uba Sani
Mr LA.
I don't care about the rest.

Bitter truth....Just prepare for them because they will come for you with this fact.
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by sureinfo: 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
Nigeria must be saved, ObiDatti2023
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by effort1: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Is he a god for me not to have met him.

He is not God, but you know you are a liar. You must lie for Tinubu to have a chance
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by obyno82: 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
BATified2023:
u no track me again

Guy relax when you will be caught is coming. why you speak with fear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: No Leader Can Lead From Hospital Bed – Amaechi / Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP / Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.