Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization (30586 Views)

Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi / Peter Obi Supporters In Zango Village, Bauchi On Grassroot Sensitization (Pics) / Sanwo-olu Launches One Project Per Ward For Grassroot Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by juman(m): 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
Good.
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Slurity(m): 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
AcuraZDX:
While they are busy creating propaganda, we are busy doing the grassroot.

Lessons would be learnt grin
Total waste of time and resources, Peter really think Hausa/Fulani will vote for him? How is that even possible? If Obi win any state in the north, that can only be in the north central which is even a very difficult task. You can't get support from those you never support. It's as simple as A.B.C

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Gucciblog: 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
Mccullum:
Some people just like labouring in vain,

Na go waka pass GNLD hawkers grin

Is it your labour?

Urchin
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by HNICEARTH: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
Good job!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Olaolex: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
apache22b:
Tinubu is the Grand-Patron of politics in Nigeria.

Now we have shown the useless Obidient's urchins what politics is all about, Peter Obi thinks Nigerians are like his useless gullible Obidient's urchins that takes what ever nonsensical statistics he dishes out from his smelling mouth.

I pity anyone who will cast his vote for a pathological liar like Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins when we have the Great Bola Ahmed Tinubu on the same ballot.

My fellow Nigerians and youths

Please let's all massively and vote our Messiah Bola Ahmed Tinubu and watch how he'll transform Nigeria and make our lives and generation better again .
There is nothing like Obidient's urchins. There is only one urchin in existence and it is no other urchin than Tinubu's urchin. You guys mumu die.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Mccullum: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
Nothing concern me with labourers,

I'm progressive, Only Tinubu I know..

My vote is for the next president elect of Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Workch: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
lhordspy:
What is this?

This is Aba not anywhere near kaduna. Stop fooling yourself. I know gumi market so well. And this is not kaduna but Aba.

Cant you see the faces of people present there?. Who resemble hausa/fulani there?

Yiibo people always wanting to famz hausa. The friendship that never existed before and will never exist.
Your cry never start, wait until February.

We go carry this election to everyone’s door like Jehovah witness members.
Every nook and cranny of naija must be obedient before February.

Na only cry you go dey cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Gucciblog: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
Slurity:
Total waste of time and resources, Peter really think Hausa/Fulani will vote for him? How is that even possible? If Obi win any state in the north, that can only be in the north central which is even a very difficult task. You can't get support from those you never support. It's as simple as A.B.C

Picture of Obidients In Kaduna marching for ObiDatti.

Cry cry baby

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Marpol2021(m): 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
Lessons would be learnt grin[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by hohafrank(m): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2022
lhordspy:
What is this?

This is Aba not anywhere near kaduna. Stop fooling yourself. I know gumi market so well. And this is not kaduna but Aba.

Cant you see the faces of people present there?. Who resemble hausa/fulani there?

Yiibo people always wanting to famz hausa. The friendship that never existed before and will never exist.
So how is it your business?
Obi is the next president federal republic of Nigeria whether you like it or not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Janajack: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
Obidients are really trying their best. Your labour shall never be in vain.

Tinubu urchins right now
cry cry cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by julaion: 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
apache22b:

Now we have shown the useless Obidient's urchins what politics is all about, Peter Obi thinks Nigerians are like his useless gullible Obidient's urchins that takes what ever nonsensical statistics he dishes out from his smelling mouth.

I pity anyone who will cast his vote for a pathological liar like Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins when we have the Great Bola Ahmed Tinubu on the same ballot.

Please let's all massively and vote our Messiah Bola Ahmed Tinubu and watch how he'll transform Nigeria and make our lives and generation better again .
You're suffering from ODS: Obi Derangement Syndrome.

Symptoms include always
* talking about Peter Obi morning, afternoon and night
* Obsessing about Peter Obi even when engaging in coitus with a partner
* Seeing Peter Obi everywhere you go, even in the toilet
*Looking for any opportunity to talk and criticize Peter Obi, even in the church or in the bedroom
*Seeing everything Peter Obi does as bad, while at the same time seeing everything an unrepentant mafia boss with dementia, does as fantastic
*Speaking and understanding tongues that are not known to the holy spirit eg: Babblu babla bubu.

If you're showing two or more of the aforementioned symptoms listed above, you should immediately seek help at Yabaleft; failure to do so can lead to extreme paranoia or mental breakdown after February 25.
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by mightyleks(m): 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2022
apache22b:

I need to know who did this to you...... It's so sad

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Mccullum: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2022
Olaolex:
There is nothing like Obidient's urchins. There is only one urchin in existence and it is no other urchin than Tinubu's urchin.

They're known as Zombiedients, as Obituarists as Obid'iots and many foolish names. These names enough to know labourers that destined to laboure in vain.
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Tingotoe: 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
Kaduna state doesn't do Obidient. We are disobedient. Peter Pandora isn't welcome here

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Olaolex: 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
Mccullum:

They're known as Zombiedients, as Obituarists as Obid'iots and many foolish names. These names enough to know labourers that destined to laboure in vain.
Cry me river

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Mccullum: 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
Gucciblog:

Is it your labour?

Urchin

Sorry Obid'iot with idiotic expression grin
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by VoteObi2SaveNai: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2022
lhordspy:
What is this?

Stop fooling yourself. I know Abubakar mahmud gumi market so well. And i can tell you 100% that isnt central market . And that is not kaduna or anywhere near but maybe Aba or anywhere else in the south-east.

You and the ignorant bots that liked this nonsense are DUMB. Continue campaigning with tribalism and bigotry while hoping that Nigerians would be gullible enough to vote the bastard of iragbiji. A corrupt old man and notorious drug lord.

If the current economic crises won't make Nigerians to reason like normal human beings and reject Tinubu then they actually deserve to suffer.

I won't even border myself campaigning anymore, because the message has been passed enough. On election day, I along with my family will vote for Peter Obi. If other Nigerians decide to vote a sick and senile old man or allow him to rig himself in, then the consequences will be theirs to suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by daygee12: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2022
BATified2023:
it’s no surprises igbos are always ignorantly aggressive

They can kill over what they know nothing about,no wonder they keep hammering the line clone when they don’t know d meaning

Which part of gumi market?
That clone alone makes me think all IGBOS are illiterate

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Slurity(m): 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2022
Gucciblog:

Picture of Obidients In Kaduna marching for ObiDatti.

Cry cry baby
local government political rally is even more than the yeye crowd
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Uniquekriss(m): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2022
lhordspy:
What is this?

Stop fooling yourself. I know Abubakar mahmud gumi market so well. And i can tell you 100% that isnt central market . And that is not kaduna or anywhere near but maybe Aba or anywhere else in the south-east.

your reasoning is pitiable.
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by 5starMan: 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
BATified2023:
it’s no surprises igbos are always ignorantly aggressive

They can kill over what they know nothing about,no wonder they keep hammering the line clone when they don’t know d meaning

Which part of gumi market?
To imagine that a man can get so stupid as you are, can make a sane man aggressive.
Your insanity is highly indescribable.
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Bolaji1996: 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Amumaigwe: 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2022
lhordspy:
What is this?

Stop fooling yourself. I know Abubakar mahmud Gumi market so well. And i can tell you 100% that isnt central market . And that is not kaduna or anywhere near but maybe Aba or anywhere else in the south-east.

No kill yourself trying to stop a moving train. Amoda dies not give a hoot about you or your family. Remember end SARS.
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Wildkat02: 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2022
lhordspy:
What is this?

Stop fooling yourself. I know Abubakar mahmud Gumi market so well. And i can tell you 100%, that isnt central market . And that is not kaduna or anywhere near but maybe Aba or anywhere else in the south-east.

Sharrap deluded urchin
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by ChristineC: 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
Slurity:
so it has moved from "he can't win a local government in Anambra" to "if he wins a state in the north"? I think he's making big progress grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Amumaigwe: 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
apache22b:

May your life be like Ahmed Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by 5starMan: 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
daygee12:

That clone alone makes me think all IGBOS are illiterate
Igbos are the most exposed yet you dare call a whole tribe that are better than Yoruba in all ramifications illiterates?
What a tragedy to be in the same country with imps like you.
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by daygee12: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
5starMan:

Igbos are the most exposed yet you dare call a whole tribe that are better than Yoruba in all ramifications illiterates?
What a tragedy to be in the same country with imps like you.

Most exposed to drugs, that's the reason someone like u believes Buhari was cloned. Only drug people think that way
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Almaigaa: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
See them, yeye People. We no go vote Igbo for North. We disgraced Peter Obi in Kaduna during their rally. They had to import some Igbo people from Aba.

We go disgrace them again on election day.

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Goddyj(m): 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
lhordspy:
What is this?

Stop fooling yourself. I know Abubakar mahmud Gumi market so well. And i can tell you 100%, that isnt central market . And that is not kaduna or anywhere near but maybe Aba or anywhere else in the south-east.

If deceiving yourself makes you happy, who am I to advise you tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Flood In Makurdi, Benue / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose / David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.