Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization (30577 Views)

Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi / Peter Obi Supporters In Zango Village, Bauchi On Grassroot Sensitization (Pics) / Sanwo-olu Launches One Project Per Ward For Grassroot Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by BATified2023: 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
5starMan:

To imagine that a man can get so stupid as you are, can make a sane man aggressive.
Your insanity is highly indescribable.
say those things to your father when u get home
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by NLDss(m): 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2022
Mccullum:

They're known as Zombiedients, as Obituarists as Obid'iots and many foolish names. These names enough to know labourers that destined to laboure in vain.
cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique

Rule 2
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by NLDss(m): 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
daygee12:

That clone alone makes me think all IGBOS are illiterate

Rule 2
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Whobedatte(m): 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
TheChameleon:
grin grin grin

Just behave yaself.

Northerners don't tolerate animalistic piggish behaviour....

Ask them what happened when they started EndSARS "protest" in Sabon Gari, Kano State.

Na Yoruba be mumu wey dey take nonsense. Aboki no dey spare the rod for male or female species of flatin0s ooo grin

Ask Ojukwu and any yamlegger for more details cheesy grin
What happened apart from looting fellow aboki mall at Ibo road (galaxy mall)
Dem fit try nonsense for Sabongari ? Na brigade boys suffer am ,ask wella
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Amaggedon: 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
apache22b:
Tinubu is the Grand-Patron of politics in Nigeria.

Now we have shown the useless Obidient's urchins what politics is all about, Peter Obi thinks Nigerians are like his useless gullible Obidient's urchins that takes what ever nonsensical statistics he dishes out from his smelling mouth.

I pity anyone who will cast his vote for a pathological liar like Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins when we have the Great Bola Ahmed Tinubu on the same ballot.

My fellow Nigerians and youths

Please let's all massively and vote our Messiah Bola Ahmed Tinubu and watch how he'll transform Nigeria and make our lives and generation better again .
Apache wey no get sense?
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Henricarter(m): 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
lhordspy agbado brain:
What is this?

Stop fooling yourself. I know Abubakar mahmud Gumi market so well. And i can tell you 100%, that isnt central market . And that is not kaduna or anywhere near but maybe Aba or anywhere else in the south-east.

Cant you see the faces of people present there?. Who resemble hausa/fulani there?

Yiibo people always wanting to famz hausa. The friendship that never existed before and will never exist.
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by prigoz(m): 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
apache22b:

Now we have shown the useless Obidient's urchins what politics is all about, Peter Obi thinks Nigerians are like his useless gullible Obidient's urchins that takes what ever nonsensical statistics he dishes out from his smelling mouth.

I pity anyone who will cast his vote for a pathological liar like Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins when we have the Great Bola Ahmed Tinubu on the same ballot.

Please let's all massively and vote our Messiah Bola Ahmed Tinubu and watch how he'll transform Nigeria and make our lives and generation better again .
Whereas Buhari he will continue to follow his footsteps has made your life miserable. Think twice
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by lukency(m): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
Igbos campaigning for their igbotic brother.
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by bennyflipy(m): 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2022
lhordspy:
What is this?

Stop fooling yourself. I know Abubakar mahmud Gumi market so well. And i can tell you 100%, that isnt central market . And that is not kaduna or anywhere near but maybe Aba or anywhere else in the south-east.

Cant you see the faces of people present there?. Who resemble hausa/fulani there?

Yiibo people always wanting to famz hausa. The friendship that never existed before and will never exist.

This shop is around taiwo road/ cooperative I think.

We're BATified in Kaduna sha.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by daygee12: 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2022
NLDss:

Rule 2

U no get work
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Gideon20(m): 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
lhordspy:
What is this?

lol so na only Hausa people dey KD. Wow
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Shaev7(m): 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
apache22b:

Your messiah!
Thank you.
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by SenatePresdo(m): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
apache22b:

How can A Muslim be messiah?

We Nigerian Christians will never vote Muslim Muslim ticket.

Muslims should share their votes for Muslim candidates.

Tinubu can never be president of Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by obyno82: 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
BATified2023:
it’s no surprises igbos are always ignorantly aggressive

They can kill over what they know nothing about,no wonder they keep hammering the line clone when they don’t know d meaning

Which part of gumi market?

You don't have sense seriously
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Johel(m): 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
lhordspy:
What is this?

Shutup you stupid
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by obyno82: 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
Realists:
Professor Charles Soludo, an Igboman has warned Nigerians to desist from Nzogbu Nzogbu type of politics & leave Obi-idiots alone for national growth & development.
It's a fact that nobody knows Peter Obidient better than Professor C. Solido, for they are Igbo brothers, from same state .

Oga go and rest jare you don't have sense
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Mrmb: 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Members of OBIDatti ThinkTank Kaduna running sensitization on Party logo at the Gumi Market Kaduna today.

grin grin grin jokers
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by AfonjaPriest: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Members of OBIDatti ThinkTank Kaduna running sensitization on Party logo at the Gumi Market Kaduna today.
God Almighty shall bless all of them richly for their noble effort, and put to shame, shameless detractors and wilful fifth columnists. Amen!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Irupetepete: 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2022
lhordspy:
What is this?

Una stupidity dey amaze me
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Godispeace: 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
Imagine is the other way round , Like the Hausa/Fulani guys going to onitsha main market to canvass and paste posters for Tinubu /APC. those developer blodas are the most satanic and ethnical bigot in Nigeria ,yet they paly victim when their wicked actions backfire on them

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by edungene7: 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
apache22b:

Is yr stupidity not obvious for all to see Hw can APC rescue Nigerians from APC are you normal?
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by hssd8nland: 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2022
AcuraZDX:
While they are busy creating propaganda, we are busy doing the grassroot.

Lessons would be learnt grin
You think them too are not doing ?
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Jogs1900: 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
bennyflipy:

This shop is around taiwo road/ cooperative I think.

We're BATified in Kaduna sha.
Yes.The electronic shop.....I keep telling people Kaduna is for Asiwaju.. Southern Kaduna we think they will drag with PDP,is next to nothing...
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Sapaz02: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
lhordspy:
What is this?

Cant you see the faces of people present there?. Who resemble hausa/fulani there? Oga, what's your proof

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Sapaz02: 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
Jogs1900:

Yes.The electronic shop.....I keep telling people Kaduna is for Asiwaju.. Southern Kaduna we think they will drag with PDP,is next to nothing...
keep deceiving yourself bro
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Jogs1900: 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2022
Sapaz02:
keep deceiving yourself bro
Hahaha...whom do you think will have majority vote in Kaduna state?
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by BATified2023: 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
obyno82:

You don't have sense seriously
u no track me again
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by keviniyatunde0: 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2022
Wailing wailer.Your online trolling can't even convert one vote for your Drugnubu.UrchinWailing wailer.Your online trolling can't even convert one vote for your Drugnubu.Urchin...
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by effort1: 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
lhordspy:
What is this?

Ihordspy the liar is at it again.

That's how you claimed that you personally met Peter Obi. You are like Satan, the father of lies.
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by lhordspy: 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2022
effort1:

Ihordspy the liar is at it again.

That's how you claimed that you personally met Peter Obi. You are like Satan, the father of lies.

Is he a god for me not to have met him.
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by onuman: 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
lhordspy:
What is this?

Islamic extremist who loathes equity and just society in Nigeria.

Igbo is the largest or 2nd largest ethnic group in Nigeria. Their votes must count this time the most qualified presidential candidate is from Igbo. Its not like before when Igbos refused to vote after seeing the inept presidential candidates assembled to contest. Deal with the reality.

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by IgOga(m): 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2022
Looks like one igbo man shop wey dey sell iron for Zaria grin.....was the cameraman part of the sensitization? ...asking for a friend grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor / Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post / ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.