Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today (6271 Views)

Goodbye Baby Mamba: Video Tribute Of Kobe Bryant's Daughter Who Died With Him / Mamba Rescued By Animal Conservationist / Be Uploading Pixs Of MY Black Mamba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by spinna: 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2022
If you noticed the neck wider its probably a cobra..

U no try u for snap am now..as it was posing for you
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by Nonexisting1: 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
Rexymania:
No pictures? Chai Yoruba people with fear lol 5&6
Hehehe. I no be Yoruba but I will run as if tomorrow no dey. I fear snake pass tiger, e come be black mamba echi eteka as my friend calls it.
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by Urheadmaster(m): 12:19am On Dec 03, 2022
Foodie1:
Abeg if snake bite person for nyansh, where dem dey tie? grin

Them go tie rope on is throat make the snake venom no enter is brain tongue
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:08am On Dec 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

You're wrong. Black mamba is black. There's green mamba which is green.
Bro, the guy is right. Just Google to verify and stop arguing. I just learnt from him.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by Mercury12(m): 6:33am On Dec 03, 2022
@op
Thank God for your life bro. Your spirit was told to look up and see the snake. cheesy
Your village people don lose this one. grin
Apart from being one of the most venomous snake in the world . they are also very fast and quick ..
Lucky you bro cheesy

@eolme : You can say whatever you want in my mentions. I don't respond to PMs
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by Axis313(m): 6:53am On Dec 03, 2022
Dashlish12:

Smile; And Ooka is called What Please? cry
Oka is viper,shebe is cobra,paramole is puff adder,eree is python.
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by Foodie1(m): 6:59am On Dec 03, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Them go tie rope on is throat make the snake venom no enter is brain tongue
grin
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 03, 2022
Foodie1:
Abeg if snake bite person for nyansh, where dem dey tie? grin[url][/url]
waist grin
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by Britishpea: 7:17am On Dec 03, 2022
That’s a cobra not a black mamba
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by Temiel(m): 7:27am On Dec 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

If you've read down the comment section, I believe you'd have seen that you're wrong.
If not, just use google and type 'why is black mamba called black mamba'.

Yes, I totally agree with your input that there is a green mamba and that they appear green in skin colour.

Good morning.
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by MufasaLion: 9:22am On Dec 03, 2022
Temiel:

If you've read down the comment section, I believe you'd have seen that you're wrong.
If not, just use google and type 'why is black mamba called black mamba'.

Yes, I totally agree with your input that there is a green mamba and that they appear green in skin colour.

Good morning.

I made my comment based on the fact that the guy and some others would be misled by your post. He would have thought black mamba is not black, and that was the reason I had to state that we have green mamba also. I was not contesting the reason it's called black mamba. I knew that already.

Those qouting me are dumb and that's the reason I didn't respond to them.
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by nnamdi640: 9:51am On Dec 03, 2022
Urheadmaster:
How can we believe what you are saying without pictures to backup it up tongue
Will you wait to snap agent of dead with your phone if you see one in front of you? If you have read about black mamba, you will know that mr Op took the right decision. Not every thing you see on your way you snap with your phone.
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by sharpwriter(m): 10:19am On Dec 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

It ain't really black... It's actually ash in color. What the guy saw was an African Spitting black cobra.
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by sharpwriter(m): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2022
Dashlish12:
So This 2nd Day Of December I was Doing Some Monitoring at The Site then I Feel Pressed And I Decided To Do My Business Down The Bush Where My Workers Won't Be Perceiving The Offensive Smell Coming From My Poo; As I Was Working Down The Path Occupied With My Phone, Something Just Itch Me To Look Up And Folks What I Saw Scared The Living Hell Out Of Me. I Saw What We The Yoruba Called Agbaduu (Black Mamba) one of the Most Dangerous Snake on Planet Earth just 20cm away from Me With Her Neck Wide Ready To attack only IF Have Move 6inches towards It. Mehn I Ran Like I'm Being Pursued By Kidnappers Shouting Egba Mi ooo (Help). Cuz I can't Imagine how That Kinda Poisonous Snake Will Stung Me in a Middle of Nowhere With Nobody To Help With First Aid Available; That Would Be Catastrophic.

Anyways I Blessed God For Keeping Me Alive
That was an African Spitting black cobra, not black mamba.
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by lereinter(m): 10:35am On Dec 03, 2022
May you not jam black mamba

Bm will rise up like making a stand and attack

You didn't see bm
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by Moniya4Real(m): 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
Dashlish12:

‘Oka’ - Pelu ami( re- mi)on the vowels. Oka is python
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by Temiel(m): 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

I made my comment based on the fact that the guy and some others would be misled by your post. He would have thought black mamba is not black, and that was the reason I had to state that we have green mamba also. I was not contesting the reason it's called black mamba. I knew that already.

Those qouting me are dumb and that's the reason I didn't respond to them.

My guy, I don't see how my post would be misleading.
I think you're the one who either didn't understand it or wrongfully tried to correct me.
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by Dashlish12: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
Moniya4Real:

‘Oka’ - Pelu ami( re- mi)on the vowels. Oka is python
Smile, Na you miss everything cuz the guy is Absolutely Right After Consulting My Folks In My Hood. Python Is Eere Or Ojola in Yoruba
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by SPAMBOX7: 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
Temiel:

I think it's just a cobra you saw.
Black mambas don't widen their neck like cobras.
And no, black mambas are not black. They are called black mambas because of its dark inner mouth.
Not to downplay the danger cobras pose though.
Cobra and black mambas are highly venomous snakes. It wouldn't have been any different if he got bitten by it
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by Moniya4Real(m): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
Dashlish12:
Smile, Na you miss everything cuz the guy is Absolutely Right After Consulting My Folks In My Hood. Python Is Eere Or Ojola in Yoruba
I think we should google it up bro
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by Temiel(m): 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Cobra and black mambas are highly venomous snakes. It wouldn't have been any different if he got bitten by it

You're right.
I didn't downplay the venom of cobra in OP's situation.
I just distinct the difference between cobra and black mamba which the OP mistook for each other.
You get?
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by imagrg(m): 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2022
I had an almost similar encounter today at a friend's building site.
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by SPAMBOX7: 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
Temiel:

You're right.
I didn't downplay the venom of cobra in OP's situation.
I just distinct the difference between cobra and black mamba which the OP mistook for each other.
You get?
Ya

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
Dashlish12:

Ooka is Python
Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2022
erad:
Every black snake Nigerians see is black mamba...
Black mamba doesn't even look like exist in Nigeria or western Africa.

Agbadu is a black cobra. They are the ones that make chicken sounds when they get too old to hunt so as to trick chickens to come to them.

A little research won't hurt anyone.
200% correct

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Agbaduu (black Mamba) Today by Moniya4Real(m): 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
Dashlish12:
I think we should consult’pa Fasorsnti’ or elebun ibon

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Hide From The One You Love? / Young Girls With Big Hips / LADIES: 10 Things You Should Never Ask You Boyfriend In Your Life Guess £1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.