Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

What Would You Hide From The One You Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Hide From The One You Love? (6263 Views)

Must See Things girls Hide From guys (VERY IMPORTANT) / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by omodudu(f): 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2006
What Is It In Life You Will Never Tell The One You Love?

Hi guys

In life I have noticed and seen so many things in people's relationship that brings about all sorts like fight, divorce, separation, hatred etc. due to their past life or something else.

In order to stop all these fight, divorce, separation, hatred etc from happening, what will you keep alway from your husband, wife, [girlfriend, or boyfriend]? Everything, some things or nothing?

So guys lets talk.
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by edygirl(f): 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2006
If I can't tell my love that, then why should I say it here.
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by diddy4(m): 12:16am On Jul 03, 2006
when something really bad happens to me and i aint at home, i wont call her to tell her cuzz she will worry herself to death. i also hide some of my pains. i dont like my problem becoming other peoples problem.
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by eveseh(f): 3:40am On Jul 03, 2006
dont know?
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by kenshin(m): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2006
nothing
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by greatobed: 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2006
I won't let her know that :-):-):-)
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by retro(f): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2006
I don't know yet. I tell my boyfriend everything.
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by Coco29(f): 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2006
i will never tell my husband that for the 12 yrs we were married although i love him i was in love with some one else because it will break his heart cry cry
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by kimba(m): 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2006
@Coco29

what da?

U married to someone for 12-years and you are still in love with someone else? U must be real hurting for not been with the person you really love.
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by Coco29(f): 10:05am On Jul 17, 2006
kimba:

@Coco29

what da?

U married to someone for 12-years and you are still in love with someone else? U must be real hurting for not been with the person you really love.

i loved ma husband, we had happy times together but i was young and did not have this passion for him, that every one thought i had, i was in love before i met him, the person i was in love with, we still keep in touch however i have found a new love on NL grin coco is very lucky that way grin
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by pascal(m): 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2006
Coco29 U can kill! With your first line but i can understand with your last comment.

Do not say never in life i cannot do this or that, as we are all human.

Anything can happen,
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by Coco29(f): 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2006
pascal:

Coco29 U can kill! With your first line but i can understand with your last comment.

Do not say never in life i cannot do this or that, as we are all human.

Anything can happen,

break that down for baby grin
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by janetgurl: 3:18am On Aug 02, 2006
when i sleep wit his bestfriend i wont tell him grin undecided
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by classiqkid(f): 2:51am On Aug 09, 2006
I'll have to with everything.Thats if you won't your marriage to work sha
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2006
the vibe of what i feel in me
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by Cleofel(f): 4:32am On Aug 27, 2006
this topic is really very funny
If i dont tell the one i really love,what makes u think i will say it here? cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by Wumine(f): 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2006
haba! so its you i will tell! no way! you cant get that from me!
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by omogenaija(f): 3:36am On Sep 08, 2006
i will tell my man everything when he ask me to marry him
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by lionheart(m): 3:41am On Sep 08, 2006
That i slept with her Mom/sis b4/after I met her lipsrsealed (shoot ;DI'll take it 2 my grave with me as long as her mom is not alive and she doesnt know about it ) I'll probably tell her b4 she finds out if she's alive
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by omogenaija(f): 3:47am On Sep 08, 2006
lionheart i hope ur lying angry angry
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by lauryn(f): 3:48am On Sep 08, 2006
@ Lion
is there something U aint telling? grin grin
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by dennylove(m): 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2006
that i f***********k her juniour sister before getting to know her. grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by edygirl(f): 11:35pm On Sep 08, 2006
Nonsense. angry
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by lionheart(m): 6:44am On Oct 19, 2006
edygirl:

Nonsense. angry
Damn its not that serious . . .lol  just an example, people . Good Lord , please don't hang me oooo lol  grin
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by olutomiwa(m): 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2006
d size of my, lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by Honesty777(m): 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2006
I wont tell her anyting that will break her tender heart. Anyway dats must be my PAST!
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by kpatabgone: 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2006
That I have AIDS, why shud I tell, I want d 2 of us to die together.
And if they are cheating even better then 'cos those ppl will die of AIDS too,
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by candylips(m): 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2006
who is this
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by kiwibabe(f): 10:12am On Nov 11, 2006
kpatabgone:

That I have AIDS, why should I tell, I want d 2 of us to die together.
And if they are cheating even better then 'because those people will die of AIDS too,

Na Wa O-Share and Share alike.
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2006
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by chiluv2nv: 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2006
as far as am concern i have nothing for hide for the one i said i love. if i dont share my feeling to the one i love then who will i share it with. my dear people i do love my guy and i know i will not hide anything for him cos i know i will not do anything that willl hurt him. even when he is far from me i will still make sure that he trust me everything is all about trust ok kiss smiley cool
Re: What Would You Hide From The One You Love? by CrazyMan(m): 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2006
If you claim to love someone, then there’s nothing to hide.
If you have a horrible past, it’s better to discuss it with him/her.
because if he/she finds out, it would be more disastrous than you would have expected it.

So for me, my answer is Nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Qualities of good husband & wife / Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" / How To Satisfy Your Woman In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.