Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds (50452 Views)

Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State / Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) / Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds by ChukwuObe: 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
Many haters are nothing but bloody hypocrites. The previous administrations were not giving out the funds as at when due and when you now have a president that is not only paying the derivation due during his tenure but also his predecessors, you will still not appreciate him and if he didnt, you guys will be all over the place including your useless governors shouting on top of the roof that the president is bad. The irony of this whole thing is that many fools will not even bother to criticise their governors and ask them when all the money go but will have temerity to accuse Tinubu of corrupting himself with Lagos money. Why are these fools so fixated in Lagos but not the states in their poverty ridden regions?

24 Likes

Re: What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds by Akwaibomdaily: 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
Journalist Glamorous Wedding Photos Breaks The Internet, Receives Car Gift
https://www.nairaland.com/7461332/journalist-glamorous-wedding-photos-breaks
Re: What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds by Mrfksb1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
Edo is really suffering

4 Likes

Re: What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds by Gboom: 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
They will soon reply Wike that they have not receive any money like they did the other day

3 Likes

Re: What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds by onajo2000(m): 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
Wahala will soon blow up in these states

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds by BlackMan6969(m): 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
Nigeria is annoyingly corrupt.

4 Likes

Re: What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds by kansoboy: 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
utenwuson:
What's delta state using her money for..... Asaba looks like oshodi

Oga, with due respect, oshodi is a mega city ooo.

U should be comparing Asaba with Eza local govt in ebonyi state... Remove sch, asahawo house and hotels , filling station..no other work not even road sef

12 Likes

Re: What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds by alamin0506(m): 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
Atleast, We should admit Buhari is not the problem of this nation.

10 Likes

Re: What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds by onuman: 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NO1selCiGM

Muhammadu Buhari

How much was stolen by one minister from Arewa this year? He stole nearly an equivalent of the money shared to the 9 Niger delta states.

2 Likes

Re: What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds by TheChameleon: 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
Yet Abia and Imo are worse than Pit Latrines.

3 Likes

Re: What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds by astonished: 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
fergie001:
EFCC should construct annex in each of the nine Capitals.

Who is EFCC?
another branch of government, under Nigeria police, recruite by politicians, another corrupt agency

2 Likes

Re: What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds by Angelfrost(m): 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
Aufbauh:
I'd think is even better & more comfortable to be a governor in Nigeria than be the president.

Why all attention of the common masses are normally fixed on the man in abuja, their immediate CEO of the state fierce their money without challenge or scrutiny.

You have said it all...!

Nigerian governors are the most crooked and corrupt infidels this Earth was ever cursed with!

You see the governors of Delta, Abia, Cross River, Benue, and Katsina... God will have to build a special and hotter hell for them!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds by FOOTSOLDIER1: 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
I am an Hausa Fulani boy from Sokoto State. There have been serious wind of change blowing across the north, especially my village here in Gidan Kaya. I am not so sure but I think we won't be so united in choosing a particular presidential candidate to vote for in 2023 but I see a lot of people spreading the Peter Obi message everywhere and I am also going to be Obidient

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds by Jestin: 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
Obakoolex:
undecidedmake everybody just face his hussle and pray make Baba God pick call one day.... forget Naija leaders na dem dem dey sabi
a lot of people nor go take this piece of advise but na big word you yarn do

3 Likes

Re: What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds by SUGARCyprian247: 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
I've known this for Long,

It is safe to say that Nigerian Governors after election are handed over the state resources as their personal property for 4_8 years.

They can go ahead to borrow Billions in the name of the state to fund their personal interest/ambitions while squandering the billions they met in office.

At the end of 8 years, no one will ask any questions. The cycle repeat as next governor will continue with his own gang of trusted looters.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds by Imsoblessed: 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
See okowa,,,,,

1 Like

Re: What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds by Chemlite: 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
Gov Diri come & answer your name! Just mention a single project U execute with this money!
Re: What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds by onuman: 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
See the Token given to Abia and Imo states by a federal government led by a most PUNITIVE & VINDICTIVE man.

3 Likes

Re: What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds by viodemus: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
I don't know all these their calculations, but I know that honesty is not reciprocated between the two parties.

Then factor in, how these state ogas are given their own oil wells upon resuming their posts, they are given it, by the unofficial drillers. Still yet, these greedy people are still stealing from the known budget money and also tapping from national lines, while still frustrating businesses through unofficial paperwork. The greed in Nigeria knows no bounds.

That is why the hopelessness in Nigeria is high and making people miserable and evil. If we like, let us keep tolerating stupidity and greed.

4 Likes

Re: What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds by fergie001: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
astonished:

Who is EFCC?
another branch of government, under Nigeria police, recruite by politicians, another corrupt agency
What do you advise?
Jungle Justice?
Re: What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds by arantess: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
Aufbauh:
I'd think is even better & more comfortable to be a governor in Nigeria than be the president.

Why all attention of the common masses are normally fixed on the man in abuja, their immediate CEO of the state fiercefleece their money without challenge or scrutiny.
Re: What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds by icankel: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
Wike de work de chop, Udom de work de chop, others na only chop dem sabi
Re: What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds by etokhana: 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
You just can imagine....

Thieves!

2 Likes

Re: What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds by Aiel123: 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
fergie001:
EFCC should construct annex in each of the nine Capitals.

Tycyborg, Aiel123...... Like I said the other day, the most important election we should be looking at is on March 11, 2023.
Why do you say that?
Re: What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds by arantess: 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
onuman:
See the Token given to Abia and Imo states by a federal government led by a most PUNITIVE & VINDICTIVE man.
i kept wondering why their allocations was so measly despite huge deposits in the state, plus their gas deposits

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds by fergie001: 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
Aiel123:

Why do you say that?
A President is like zombie before Governors, unless you want to be an Obasanjo.

Buhari is only speaking up because he is not contesting anymore.

3 Likes

Re: What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds by okorogodwin4(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
Now I see why Atiku picked okowa as VP 110billion delta state oil refund money is a goal

6 Likes

Re: What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds by benja007: 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
Delta state has received over 1.2 Trillion naira from 2015 -2022 from FAAC ALONE yet Okowa has refused to clear gratuity and pension of 55 billion naira. Such an ev!l imbec!le
https://twitter.com/Sirodue1/status/1597218116094001152?t=SEo23isCYXXTQqthuy3c6g&s=19

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds by ufotunang: 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
All this billions of naira with the allocation this nine states and niger deltastates receive with NDDC money is enough to turn this states to City like Dubai, but the embezzlement, corruption of this state governors will not allow this to happen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds by onuman: 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
arantess:

i kept wondering why their allocations was so measly despite huge deposits in the state, plus their gas deposits

The government will now deploy its most Shophistiwretched writers from the SW MURIC to explain why Abia and Imo states got such miserly allocations compared to the other states. Anambra state was totally excluded.

2 Likes

Re: What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds by Chekwume16(m): 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
In as much as I hate apc I will rather vote for them in delta state governorship election than pdp. The greatest problem of Delta state has been this repeated pdp criminals we have as governors. Okowa seems to be the worst ever governor in our history and that is the person atiku wants to be his vice

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi / Bandits Are Our People, Vote Leaders Who Won’t Fight Them - Sheikh Gumi / Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.