Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? (7456 Views)

Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son / I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu / Tradermoni Set To Begin N15,000 Disbursements As More Beneficiaries Pay Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by Unyimekelvin: 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
I'm owing this same app in my dream 600k...i can't sleep since then...

1 Like

Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by jamesversion: 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2022
denko:
i will teach how to borrow without paying.

@OP, you need to see this. grin
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by Jokerman(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
Please pay your loan.

The marketer did nothing wrong

1 Like

Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by Fredfr33zy(m): 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
Ladiesdream:
To borrow money sweet, to pay back na quarrel. Na wetin I see for your chat. grin grin grin

Instead of am to pay up, baba they find unnecessary quarrel. Why she type "LOL" bros funny sha.

4 Likes

Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by AncientGuy: 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
I HAVE PAID... FOR THOSE SAYING RUBBISH,I WASN'T LOOKING FOR OPPORTUNITY NOT TO PAY.

thanks
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by AncientGuy: 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
How e come end
I paid
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by AncientGuy: 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
BATified2023:
check d op first response n hope u know op edited d part where he insulted d lady

Y stress someone when u are willing to pay?Was this the way the op behaved when he wanted to borrow d money?

U borrow money come still dey form big man on top

This is y nobody is helping anyone again,once your money enter your hand they become don
Oga,i didn't edit anything sir.
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by AncientGuy: 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
[quote author=GoooodHardDick post=118852697][/quote] Thank you
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by Ceeman2o: 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
@op. Only people who does loan officer jobs can understand the manner that lady spoke with. From her qualifications to job role, there's no professionalism expected of her.
If it were to be on call, people around her will hail her for being a tough girl

Let me tell you guys something as a former loan officer. What these Chinese apps do is to rent an office space at ikeja. Employ any tom and dick. From secondary to undergraduate poly to undergrad uni. They don't even have employment letter. They don't have any verified ID and documentation of their workers unlike Normal company. And they are normally employed on the soldier come soldier go barracks remains the same' pattern. Once you have android phone, they'll collect your name and assign a supervisor to you. Gbam. You're employed and would be waiting for end of month to receive 45-50k.

They'll install and set up their data app on your device.

So everyday you open the app. You'll see about 100 people that there loans will expire that day on the app. You'll start disturbing and pressuring them to pay up so that you can recover big money and impress your pay master for target reach bonuses.

Everyday you'll be given a target to call nd recover money from 50-100 people with a limited amount of airtime. Like #500. ( So bad calling 100 people with 500 airtime)

So you'll start clicking and confirming any person's data you worked on so the app can identify you've spoken and worked on the case.

They'll pack them like 100 people with 'computer school' like decks in one office flat. Each with their ear phones and biro and pen.

There's no professionalism in this kind of job.
Just pay your gbese as a customer. that's all.

They can sack any seconds, day and time and nothing will happen.

As a worker, Once you wake up and can't login to your customized app. Just brush up and move on. You've been sacked.

Pls don't expect anything from this loan officers. The work is just a nonsense as the job role.

The funny thing is that after the ist day, your loan will enter another department leave de person that attended to you the previous day and goes to another officer and that one will call again and exhibit it's character on you.

If you see the person behind those chats and calls eehn. Lol. Your expectations may be doubted.

It's just hustle sha

7 Likes

Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by FahBuLous: 12:49am On Dec 03, 2022
Please how did you borrow them? I need to borrow too before I die of hunger.

1 Like

Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by Nozino: 2:26am On Dec 03, 2022
denko:
What is the best and lowest interest loan app

Fairmoney
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by Curious345: 4:58am On Dec 03, 2022
AncientGuy:
I HAVE PAID... FOR THOSE SAYING RUBBISH,I WASN'T LOOKING FOR OPPORTUNITY NOT TO PAY.

thanks
share a screenshot to prove that you've paid

2 Likes

Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by Curious345: 4:58am On Dec 03, 2022
FahBuLous:
Please how did you borrow them? I need to borrow too before I die of hunger.
you don't borrow to feed you fuul

1 Like

Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by etrange: 5:04am On Dec 03, 2022
Dude, pay your loan. When you went to borrow, you did it silently. Now it's time to pay, you're creating threads.

2 Likes

Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by mightyhaze: 5:05am On Dec 03, 2022
Oga go and pay your money
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by Originality007: 5:22am On Dec 03, 2022
Quenncee:
If na me, I no go pay shishi.

Those loan sharks are operating illegally.

Give me the number let me help government fish them out from their hiding place.

do dey force you to collect the loan?

3 Likes

Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by DesChyko: 6:03am On Dec 03, 2022
To be honest, the professionalism there is sick. The company should have templates they can just edit and use. That way, they don't have to expose the deficiencies of their vocabulary.
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by Richy4(m): 6:11am On Dec 03, 2022
DesChyko:
To be honest, the professionalism there is sick. The company should have templates they can just edit and use. That way, they don't have to expose the deficiencies of their vocabulary.
Some times when customers throws insult to marketers and customer service agents, they think they were talking to robots and not humans.. they act like they don't have feelings..

whoever that was behind that chat doesn't feel like paying back.. for him/ her to even wait till the last day speaks volumes..

4 Likes

Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by maasoap(m): 6:15am On Dec 03, 2022
BATified2023:
check d op first response n hope u know op edited d part where he insulted d lady

Y stress someone when u are willing to pay?Was this the way the op behaved when he wanted to borrow d money?

U borrow money come still dey form big man on top

This is y nobody is helping anyone again,once your money enter your hand they become don

I dey tell you. The only people I lend money these days are the ones we are doing "scratch my back today make I scratch your back tomorrow ". Any other person, I no get money even if you're seeing me holding money.
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by DesChyko: 6:15am On Dec 03, 2022
Richy4:

Some times when customers throws insult to marketers and customer service agents, they think they were talking to robots and not humans.. they act like they don't have feelings..

whoever that was behind that chat doesn't feel like paying back.. for him/ her to even wait till the last day speaks volumes..

It doesn't in anyway justify the lack of professionalism. If the service delivery agent had a set of replies/templates to use for all likely scenarios:

1. There will be no room for exchanging words with customers or enabling a troublesome customer.
2. The grammatical errors from poor grasp of English will be reasonably eliminated.
3. The brand of the company will be protected.

But for the poor database Nigeria has, such troublesome customers can be blacklisted if their insulting trend is recorded and consistent.

From an employer's point of view, I will think my employee is wasting productive time on an ultimately unproductive task.
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by maasoap(m): 6:20am On Dec 03, 2022
AncientGuy:
Yes, my loan is due today.. I'll definitely pay back before night.
so their agent chatted me up this morning first, also chatted me this afternoon.

Read what the unprofessional agent was telling me.

When I'm yet to default.

May be she didn't know the meaning of lol and probably didn't know that it shouldn't be used in official or formal chats. But you escalated the whole thing and I'm glad that she equally humbled you.
She's customer care agent but you're a borrower, you are not above her or better than her in my opinion. You shouldn't have threatened her job.

2 Likes

Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by DesChyko: 6:20am On Dec 03, 2022
Ceeman2o:
@op. Only people who does loan officer jobs can understand the manner that lady spoke with. From her qualifications to job role, there's no professionalism expected of her.

Let me tell you guys something as a former loan officer. What these Chinese apps do is to rent an office space at ikeja. Employ any tom and dick. From secondary to undergraduate poly to undergrad uni....

Ahh.. This makes sense then.
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by Journalistonwhe: 6:27am On Dec 03, 2022
Oga go and pay your money. Leave the Lady alone. Nigerians and their chronic debtor attitude.

1 Like

Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by Journalistonwhe: 6:30am On Dec 03, 2022
DesChyko:
There is nothing wrong with that chat. Even Elon musk can sometimes add some funny chats in a serious business engagement. Life is not meant to be too rigid or over official nah. Just that that guy want to instigate fight by all means. But never the less maybe it will be ok if Companies now deploy bots to chat with their erring customers may be at that stage the man will be ok.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by Richy4(m): 6:38am On Dec 03, 2022
DesChyko:

It doesn't in anyway justify the lack of professionalism. If the service delivery agent had a set of replies/templates to use for all likely scenarios:

1. There will be no room for exchanging words with customers or enabling a troublesome customer.
2. The grammatical errors from poor grasp of English will be reasonably eliminated.
3. The brand of the company will be protected.

But for the poor database Nigeria has, such troublesome customers can be blacklisted if their insulting trend is recorded and consistent.

From an employer's point of view, I will think my employee is wasting productive time on an ultimately unproductive task.

Those templates is what makes them robots...

Have you actually conducted a survey to know how many people like chatting with the templates robotic agents you just mentioned? Sometimes one will be asked to repeat oneself because what was said was not in the templates memory bank..

Anyways, professionalism or not, grammatical errors or not.. I loved how the customer service agent expressed her self...I believe the customer understands it perfectly...and if I am her supervisor, I will excuse him or her because cantankerous customers can be a pain

1 Like

Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by michlins(m): 6:45am On Dec 03, 2022
You dey borrow money dey form God on top.

Your condition is terrible
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by meobizy(f): 6:54am On Dec 03, 2022
Poverty is what keeps many Nigerians humble. If they win the lottery or mistakenly step into money, they become oppressors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by Karleb(m): 7:05am On Dec 03, 2022
@OP

You no get sense.
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by Benwallt(m): 7:06am On Dec 03, 2022
Op is the most useless person on niaraland. See the way he value the word "professional " as if it has another meaning. E never still pay o.

4 Likes

Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by Karleb(m): 7:15am On Dec 03, 2022
AncientGuy:

thanks

Even at that. You are still very wrong. What gave you the gut to threaten her with sack when you have no share in the company even though she did nothing wrong. Yet, you are the fellow shouting professional upandan but na you still dey insult.

Na you still bring case come court, na you still lose now you come dey brag say you pay your debt. Why you no default make them commot the small dignity wey dey your body. Nonsense!

Maybe na me suppose pay your debt.

I'm sure this guy is a Lagos person. Very proud set of people.

2 Likes

Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by DesChyko: 7:16am On Dec 03, 2022
Richy4:

Those templates is what makes them robots...

Have you actually conducted a survey to know how many people like chatting with the templates robotic agents you just mentioned? Sometimes one will be asked to repeat oneself because what was said was not in the templates memory bank..

Automation is not exactly the same thing as a robot. It drives productivity, efficiency and protects brand image. Automation is a set of predetermined sequence by man or robots. Robots are designed to replace man's efforts in a particular task.

That you have a template doesn't mean you won't customize it. How else can you tell scammers apart if a brand doesn't have a set rule of procedures, engagements and presentation for common place scenarios? Playbooks are a thing for any business that seeks to grow in today's market. You can read up about an example like Kenchi.

Anyways, professionalism or not, grammatical errors or not.. I loved how the customer service agent expressed her self...I believe the customer understands it perfectly...and if I am her supervisor, I will excuse him or her because cantankerous customers can be a pain

Self expression doesn't pay office spaces rents, employee wages, taxes, licences, infrastructures and all expenses necessary to drive a business. The business pays for them and the goal of every entrepreneurs is to make profit and grow. But like someone on this thread clarified, job security, qualifications and professionalism ranks low on the priorities of these loan sharks, so it figures. Although a company has the responsibility of creating a safe environment for her employees
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by Arda1000(m): 7:43am On Dec 03, 2022
If na like 5k 10k just pay but if na from 20k up no pay am…
Nothing go happen to u grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family / Kano Bomb Blast 120 Dead Bodies In A Morgue / President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.