Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? (7412 Views)

Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son / I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu / Tradermoni Set To Begin N15,000 Disbursements As More Beneficiaries Pay Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by Curious345: 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
FahBuLous:
Ok fine

Call.me 08064087654.. if you have good business ideas , I can invest on you
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by MrFollowFollow(m): 11:06am On Dec 08, 2022
denko:
i will teach how to borrow without paying.

Another thief spotted!
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by MrFollowFollow(m): 11:07am On Dec 08, 2022
AncientGuy:
Yes, my loan is due today.. I'll definitely pay back before night.
so their agent chatted me up this morning first, also chatted me this afternoon.

Read what the unprofessional agent was telling me.

When I'm yet to default.

When you were borrowing the money you did not know they were unprofessional, now it's time to repay the loan and you have suddenly realised they are unprofessional! angry
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 12, 2023
AncientGuy:
Yes, my loan is due today.. I'll definitely pay back before night.
so their agent chatted me up this morning first, also chatted me this afternoon.

Read what the unprofessional agent was telling me.

When I'm yet to default.
You don pay your gbese?You owe person money you still dey claim Mr right.
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by Mirapen(m): 1:40am On Jan 25
Pls if I borrow like 50k from okash and decide to pay in 9month time, how much will I pay in total inclusive with their interest.
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by Throwback: 2:21am On Jan 25
AndroidAI:
Op, you are a massive fool.

She started professionally, to remind you to settle your debt,

And your response was she should not stress you. Is your response professional Mr. Professional?

The worst people you can ever borrow money are Nigerians.

Exactly what I thought.

He was the one who took the conversation to a casual tone and the lady went with that tone, only for him to want to use it against her as an excuse not to pay.

1 Like

Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by Rolings: 3:04am On Jan 25
You don pay your gbese?You owe person money you still dey claim Mr right.

That's where most of your loan sharks dont get it
That someone borrows money from you doesn't mean they don't have rights
Afterall you are not giving it out for free....with your cut throat interests you have shown hostility and if your debtors are hostile towards paying so be it
You clearly knew the risks you were taking by granting unsecured loans to people with bad credits.....the exhorbitant interest is your only insurance and when people pay it you are happy you are making excess profits....but when they refuse to pay....count your loses.

And you poeple foolishly believe by broadcasting someone you will blackmail them into paying but you have seen that Nigerians don't have shame......you go broadcast tire

1 Like

Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by HenryTimes: 6:05am On Jan 25
Pay your debt. A simple reminder, you turn it to a fight
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by Prince2324: 6:07am On Jan 25
You seems like an angry person or a bully, all the words she typed for you to pay your debt couldn't penetrate into your brain and you decided to pick only LOL to hold ground for threatening to sack her.
If you sack her because she asked you to pay your debt, that is when you will think that you have arrived abi?
Go and pay your debt and stop all this bully.

1 Like

Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by HenryTimes: 6:16am On Jan 25
Advice people make them no borrow if you think they are unprofessional, no be make them no pay back their loan.

Ceeman2o:
@op. Only people who does loan officer jobs can understand the manner that lady spoke with. From her qualifications to job role, there's no professionalism expected of her.
If it were to be on call, people around her will hail her for being a tough girl

Let me tell you guys something as a former loan officer. What these Chinese apps do is to rent an office space at ikeja. Employ any tom and dick. From secondary to undergraduate poly to undergrad uni. They don't even have employment letter. They don't have any verified ID and documentation of their workers unlike Normal company. And they are normally employed on the soldier come soldier go barracks remains the same' pattern. Once you have android phone, they'll collect your name and assign a supervisor to you. Gbam. You're employed and would be waiting for end of month to receive 45-50k.

They'll install and set up their data app on your device.

So everyday you open the app. You'll see about 100 people that there loans will expire that day on the app. You'll start disturbing and pressuring them to pay up so that you can recover big money and impress your pay master for target reach bonuses.

Everyday you'll be given a target to call nd recover money from 50-100 people with a limited amount of airtime. Like #500. ( So bad calling 100 people with 500 airtime)

So you'll start clicking and confirming any person's data you worked on so the app can identify you've spoken and worked on the case.

They'll pack them like 100 people with 'computer school' like decks in one office flat. Each with their ear phones and biro and pen.

There's no professionalism in this kind of job.
Just pay your gbese as a customer. that's all.

They can sack any seconds, day and time and nothing will happen.

As a worker, Once you wake up and can't login to your customized app. Just brush up and move on. You've been sacked.

Pls don't expect anything from this loan officers. The work is just a nonsense as the job role.

The funny thing is that after the ist day, your loan will enter another department leave de person that attended to you the previous day and goes to another officer and that one will call again and exhibit it's character on you.

If you see the person behind those chats and calls eehn. Lol. Your expectations may be doubted.

It's just hustle sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ojukwu’s Death Is A Big Loss To Nigeria - Fashola / Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos / ECOWAS To Honour Buhari With Democracy Icon Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.