Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? (7461 Views)

Its Time For The South South To Pay Back The Southwest What Did To Their Son / I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu / Tradermoni Set To Begin N15,000 Disbursements As More Beneficiaries Pay Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by TheChameleon: 7:52am On Dec 03, 2022
People like the OP can NEVER be successful in life.

It isnt a curse but you will understand much later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by OneCandleAway(f): 8:01am On Dec 03, 2022
Arda1000:
If na like 5k 10k just pay but if na from 20k up no pay am…
Nothing go happen to u grin

Really?
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:47am On Dec 03, 2022
AncientGuy:
Yes, my loan is due today.. I'll definitely pay back before night.
so their agent chatted me up this morning first, also chatted me this afternoon.

Read what the unprofessional agent was telling me.

When I'm yet to default.

Are you new to those thugs that these fraudulent companies call loan recovery agents?

This one is even more civil, unlike so many other riff raff.

You cannot expect staff of illegitimate companies to be professional like trained staff of legitimate organizations like Zenith, GTB, etc.

1 Like

Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:52am On Dec 03, 2022
AndroidAI:
Op, you are a massive fool.

She started professionally, to remind you to settle your debt,

And your response was she should not stress you. Is your response professional Mr. Professional?

The worst people you can ever borrow money are Nigerians.

Is a customer's response supposed to be professional. Is customer a professional job?

On the other hand, loan recovery is a profession. A loan recovery agent is expected to be professional.

What is the meaning of LOL?

And even if a customer is losing his cool, is a professional expected to immediately lose theirs too?

2 Likes

Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by Richy4(m): 8:55am On Dec 03, 2022
DesChyko:

Automation is not exactly the same thing as a robot. It drives productivity, efficiency and protects brand image. Automation is a set of predetermined sequence by man or robots. Robots are designed to replace man's efforts in a particular task.

That you have a template doesn't mean you won't customize it. How else can you tell scammers apart if a brand doesn't have a set rule of procedures, engagements and presentation for common place scenarios? Playbooks are a thing for any business that seeks to grow in today's market. You can read up about an example like Kenchi.

Self expression doesn't pay office spaces rents, employee wages, taxes, licences, infrastructures and all expenses necessary to drive a business. The business pays for them and the goal of every entrepreneurs is to make profit and grow. But like someone on this thread clarified, job security, qualifications and professionalism ranks low on the priorities of these loan sharks, so it figures. Although a company has the responsibility of creating a safe environment for her employees

Yea.. I got you totally... If customer service representatives were abused emotionally.. who cares as long as the company is making money and keeping afloat, their emotional wellbeing doesn't matter... Because self expression doesn't pay office space..

The key performance indicators that stipulates if the workers were satisfied and happy in their work place, totally ignored...
I got you 100% man...It's really nice chatting with you buddy.. enjoy the rest of your day smiley

1 Like

Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:57am On Dec 03, 2022
AncientGuy:
I HAVE PAID... FOR THOSE SAYING RUBBISH,I WASN'T LOOKING FOR OPPORTUNITY NOT TO PAY.

thanks

Don't mind those people calling you names here.

They are obviously loan recovery agents of mushroom loan apps like OKash.

You can't find a loan recovery agent from even Carbon chatting so unprofessionally.

While companies like Carbon employ and train their loan recovery team based on the ethics guiding the job, OKash and their ilks employ riffraff and pressurize them to recover loan even if it means using illegal means like harassment and blackmail.

1 Like

Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by RZArecta(m): 9:14am On Dec 03, 2022
If the lol is your problem then you're just a naturally wicked person. Pay that money biko. Much as I hate these loan apps and the way they insult people, this one didn't offend you at all besides they offer a service no bank in Nigeria will offer you today. I personally know someone who collects over 500k from these people, puts into his wife's business and they pay back on time to collect more. Don't spoil opportunity for other sensible people

3 Likes

Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by AncientGuy: 9:20am On Dec 03, 2022
Karleb:

Even at that. You are still very wrong. What gave you the gut to threaten her with sack when you have no share in the company even though she did nothing wrong. Yet, you are the fellow shouting professional upandan but na you still dey insult.

Na you still bring case come court, na you still lose now you come dey brag say you pay your debt. Why you no default make them commot the small dignity wey dey your body. Nonsense!

Maybe na me suppose pay your debt.

I'm sure this guy is a Lagos person. Very proud set of people.
ode
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by AncientGuy: 9:22am On Dec 03, 2022
TheChameleon:
People like the OP can NEVER be successful in life.

It isnt a curse but you will understand much later.
i will be successful,i reverse your negative statement..

I've paid.

but you are the one who will not be successful. fool
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by Richy4(m): 9:54am On Dec 03, 2022
Karleb:

Even at that. You are still very wrong. What gave you the gut to threaten her with sack when you have no share in the company even though she did nothing wrong. Yet, you are the fellow shouting professional upandan but na you still dey insult.

Na you still bring case come court, na you still lose now you come dey brag say you pay your debt. Why you no default make them commot the small dignity wey dey your body. Nonsense!

I'm sure this guy is a Lagos person. Very proud set of people.
grin grin cheesy
You don start cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by Arda1000(m): 9:55am On Dec 03, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Really?
yes though u should abstain from borrowing from those apps, ur privacy is at risk
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by cmikel: 10:14am On Dec 03, 2022
Bros go and pay their money, u self too like problem.

If you are used to loan apps you should know that's there normal character, they always have the impression that everyone is a defaulter.
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by TheChameleon: 10:53am On Dec 03, 2022
AncientGuy:

AncientGuy to his useless homosexual father

I've paid.

You're already cursed to be borrowing up and down.

You're further doomed to refuse to pay and insult.

You don't know those who cursed you have succeeded.... being shameless when borrowing is a sign.

You had better apologise and beg the lady. You better actually pay back otherwise you will regret the miserable day you were born.

You're already a waste of oxygen and you're still cursing. You will still return to tell tales about how worthless your life has become. It will be worse than this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by AncientGuy: 11:02am On Dec 03, 2022
TheChameleon:

You don't know those who cursed you have succeeded.... being shameless when borrowing is a sign.

You had better apologise and beg the lady. You better actually pay back otherwise you will regret the miserable day you were born.

You're already a waste of oxygen and you're still cursing. You will still return to tell tales about how worthless your life has become. It will be worse than this.
see this idiot oo, and who told you i have not paid..?

it's your family that will keep telling tales of how worthless their miserable life is becoming without any hope of changing for the better (and their already miserable life continue to deteriorate forever)

Ode omo.
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by TheChameleon: 11:04am On Dec 03, 2022
AncientGuy:

AncientGuy to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

see this idiot oo, and who told you i have not paid..?

it's your family that will keep telling tales of how worthless their miserable life is becoming without any hope of changing for the better (and their already miserable life continue to deteriorate forever)

Ode omo.
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by Curious345: 11:36am On Dec 03, 2022
AncientGuy:

I've paid.

Hahahahahah
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by Curious345: 11:37am On Dec 03, 2022
TheChameleon:

Bros be calming down .. his life will never be miserable .. he will be rich and be a helper to many ..

Can't you hear ? He said he has paid .. abii werin be your problem

1 Like

Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by TheChameleon: 11:46am On Dec 03, 2022
Curious345:

Bros be calming down .. his life will never be miserable .. he will be rich and be a helper to many ..

Can't you hear ? He said he has paid .. abii werin be your problem

I have dropped a spiritual message for him that he will understand later. It's a mindset thing.
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by edoairways: 11:52am On Dec 03, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
That was extremely so unprefessional of her. She seem more like an illiterate though. This is exactly why I don't like chatting nor wasting my precious time with a Nigerian girl (wether company worker or not) they're extremely too dull.

Chat with white women and enjoy massive peace of mind.
She may be unprofessional however her style fit op. You don't confuse gentleness for ruggedness. Most Nigerians have to be handled in the later way
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by GoooodHardDick: 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2022
edoairways:

She may be unprofessional however her style fit op. You don't confuse gentleness for ruggedness. Most Nigerians have to be handled in the later way

Agreed
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by FahBuLous: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
Curious345:
you don't borrow to feed you fuul
Who is this old stupid foolish demented useless pig?
Are you stupid? Don't you know how to talk to people? If you want to be very unfortunate in your life, insult me again you useless pig...

People will just come on nairaland and insult people they can't talk to face to face...

God punish you fool...
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by denko(m): 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
Even Federal government borrow to pay salaries.
Curious345:
you don't borrow to feed you fuul
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by Curious345: 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
FahBuLous:
Who is this old stupid foolish demented useless pig?
Are you stupid? Don't you know how to talk to people? If you want to be very unfortunate in your life, insult me again you useless pig...

People will just come on nairaland and insult people they can't talk to face to face...

God punish you fool...
you could get a ban if I report you now
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by Quenncee: 5:23am On Dec 04, 2022
Originality007:

do dey force you to collect the loan?

Can those bargar do such thing in their own country? (Chinco)
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:01am On Dec 04, 2022
[quote author=Karleb post=118861588]

Proper planning prevents poor performance.. I'm sure this guy is a Lagos person. Very proud set of people.

@bolded
you dun sabi dem finish
very rude proud and arrogant
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by FahBuLous: 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
Curious345:
you could get a ban if I report you now
You should really be careful who you talk to on this forum.
I could find you and end you.
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by Curious345: 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
FahBuLous:
You should really be careful who you talk to on this forum.
I could find you and end you.

Hahahahahaha.. my vawulence is plenty oooo..

And I don't think you can match me.. end who?

You think am Reno monkey?
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by FahBuLous: 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
Curious345:

Hahahahahaha.. my vawulence is plenty oooo..

And I don't think you can match me.. end who?

You think am Reno monkey?
Just be careful. It's a warning. You don't know people and you just come on here and insult them.

Things of this world is just beyond your comprehension.
Be careful, I won't tell you again.

Some of my colleagues will never be this lenient with you.
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by Curious345: 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2022
FahBuLous:
Just be careful. It's a warning. You don't know people and you just come on here and insult them.

Things of this world is just beyond your comprehension.
Be careful, I won't tell you again.

Some of my colleagues will never be this lenient with you.

Oga naija na war zone .. If you want to insert yourself into the aleady existing battle, then I and you can gladly open our own front .

Stop wish thinking you can bully a buffalo
Re: What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan? by FahBuLous: 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2022
Curious345:

Oga naija na war zone .. If you want to insert yourself into the aleady existing battle, then I and you can gladly open our own front .

Stop wish thinking you can bully a buffalo
Ok fine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FCTA Will Support You – Wike Assures Federal High Court Judges / Why Buhari Rejected Rolls Royce In UK - Picture / Biafra, See The Five States That Will Not Join.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.